Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[ TUT ] MATH - CALCULATOR TECHNIQUEs

Nakatulong ba?

• Total voters

Hello Symbianizers
:hat:
Today, I will teach you the Calculator technique use to solve Math problems.
In this tutorial I will be using CASIO fx-991 ES. So don't ask me on how to do it in other calculator.
Moreover, I will not cover the CASIO fx-991 ES PLUS although, some of you think its the same,
I say to you it's different in someway or in some functions especially in STAT MODE.
This is good and very helpful especially in Board Exam and in some school na hindi kinakailangan ng solution(multiple choice lang).
Sa una nahirapan ako dahil iniisip ko kung paano ko isusulat ang mga equation. Ayun nagawan ko naman ng paraan. :D

Requirement in this MATH CALCU tutorial:
1. Basic knowledge in math( You cannot understand it if you don't know the basics..Mostly shorcuts ito kaya you should know the basic..)
2. CASIO FX-991 ES with the manual
3. Read your manual(all the functions and definiton of each will be found in the manual)
4. Brain/Common Sense

http://images03.olx.com.ph/ui/13/63...C-calculator-CASIO-FX-991ES-ORIGINAL-P599.jpg

You can also post your assignments here..Solve natin yan kung kaya..:D
Gamitin niyo ang LINK na ito para itype ang mga equation niyo..
Then kunin ang link ng image at ipaste dito gamit ang
Sa mga MATH Wizard diyan, tulong po tayo..hehe

Ok lets get it on!
:getiton:

SESSION 1

SESSION 2

SESSION 3

CALCU TECHNIQUE SHARED by OTHER MEMBER(s):

More will be added soon..
:clap:

Maraming salamat po :)

Re: [tut] math - calculator technique

Magandang gabi po mga master :)

Tanung lang po updated po ba tong thread na to. :)

Salamat sa lahat ng tumatangkilik nito. Pa sensya na di ko na ito ma update. :cry:

guys, papano po ba o posible po ba ang double/triple integration at differentiation sa 991-ES PLUS
kung may idea po kayo pa-share naman po. maraming salamat.

thanks po dito,,,,,,makakatuong talaga to sa palalapit naming exam

laking pasalamat ko dito sa thread na to. sisiw yung Math sa board exam. xmpre sabayan ng aral at DASAL. Salamat sir sa pag share nito. God bless!

boss. pahelp naman... need ko lahat ng techniques that will be useful to pass the upcoming 2018 CE board Exam.

salamat....sana maupload na ung more techniques

nasa manual ng calcu lahat yan... pag bumili ka ng bagong calcu, may kasamang manual..

FYI: Banned na ang FX-991 ES at FX-991 ES Plus. Wag na kayo bumili.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom