Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[TUT] Repairing Corrupted RAR Archives with Recovery Record

boss bakit pag right click ko ayaw walang nangyayari

pa-help nman regarding my unrecovered image file?...I save the file through winrar and I input password then I copy the file to cd...after q masave d q n maopen and the location of the original file was already corrupted...I tried so many times to recover the file on the cd but unfortunately it only result to text file...thanks in advance

Last edited:
thanks for sharing boss...

fixed already my corrupted file using this method...

fb later if magwowork yung apps sa phone ko...

now installing the apps.....

:thumbsup:

edit: working na yung apps ko, astig toh!!!

Last edited:
pahelp naman po..nagdownlud po ako ng mkv files na movie hj split po ginamit para ma-join!! pero wala pong nangyari panu ba magrepair sa mga ganung files!!

salamat dito.. :clap:
bookmark ko nlang...
mukhang magagamit ko talaga to...:excited:

sayang absenta ang saken....meron bang ibang version ng winrar na present sadya ang recover record?

Back
Top Bottom