Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[TUT] Repairing Corrupted RAR Archives with Recovery Record

hi friend,

There are many reasons while .rar files gets corrupted.It may be due to malware/spyware/virus attack,due to crashed hard drives, due to corrupted folders.In such cases a good recovery software can helps to repair rar files.You can easily download the free trial version of the software also.

thanks po sa tut sir eclipse..ganun lang pala kasimple ayusin yung mga corrupted files..lagi kasi ako nakakaencounter ng ganun...salamat po ng marami sa tut nyo po...it really helps me alot...keep sharing pa po sir...:thumbsup:

wow thanks atleast we should look first some of its properties before doing something.. thank TS :salute:

sayang wala recovery record yung nadownload ko. -.-''

paanu po pag absent pwede pa ba marecover yun oh hindi na po

Nice Tut po TS.. Salamat po .. para sa mga mga newbie na tulad ko mahilig mag download importante po ito .. Kaya salute :salute: sau sir.. Keep it up po...

Untitled.png

my pag asa paba 2 huhu 5days q xang dinownload pero corrupted triny q ng irepair pero ayaw padin any help

try ko nga to nkakainis nga ung nagdload ka ng almost 5gb tpos corrupted ganito lang pala gagawin thanks TS

ano po ang gagawin ko kung absent naman ang recovert record ko?

download ko ba po ulit o dapat ko ng kausapin o humingi ng mirror nun nadownload ko?

---------
sorry kung walang sreenshot, di ko maUpload yung pic

Last edited:
pra s .7z na file? my way b kau jan para ma repair 2?

Back
Top Bottom