Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

TUT> Samsung Galaxy S1-I9000 CyanogenMod 9 Nightly Builds

onipse0210

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Update your SAMSUNG GALAXY S1 to Nightly ROM 4.0.4 aka ICS Ice Cream Sandwich

You need to update 1st to Android 2.3.6. You can use TS Ezuna for the TUT.. Here is his link http://www.symbianize.com/showthread.php?t=757911.. (Credits to him).

After you successfully install 2.3.6, you can follow this steps.

Download the following files that you need ( Credits to the uploaders ).

Nightly:
http://get.cm/get/jenkins/4040/cm-9-20120708-NIGHTLY-galaxysmtd.zip

Google Apps:
http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-ics-20120429-signed.zip

Let begin:

1. Copy the Nightlys ROM package to the internal storage of your phone (not the microSD card & do not extract it).
2. Turn off your phone completely.
3. Reboot the phone into ClockworkMod Recovery by pressing the Volume Up, Home, and Power buttons at the same time until you see the screen light up.
4. Wipe data on your phone:
Choose Wipe factory data/factory reset and confirm on the next screen by selecting yes.
Choose Wipe cache and confirm on the next screen by selecting yes.
Go to Advanced, then choose Wipe Dalvik cache and confirm by selecting yes and go back to the main recovery menu.

5. Select Install zip from SD card > Choose zip from SD cardand choose the Nightly ROM that you copied to the phone. Once the file is chosen, confirm the installation.
(NOTE: The phone may reboot to recovery mode during the installation and then resume, but if the installation does not resume, press Volume down + Home screen + Power button and repeat step 5.

6. After the ROM finishes installing, select go back to go back to the main recovery menu.
7. Now repeat step 5, but this time select the Google apps package file you downloaded to install the Google apps package. Confirm installation by selecting Yes on the next screen.
8. After the installation is complete, select go back and then select reboot system now to reboot your phone.

Wait for around 5 minutes for the first boot, then enjoy using Nightly ROM based on Ice Cream Sandwich Android 4.0.4 on your Galaxy S. Enjoy...

ICS333-ROM-I9000.jpg

ok sana mag ics....compatible ba lahat ng gameloft hd games dito???tsaka musta battery performance nito?? im currently using gamerzrom v11....

sa tingin ko compatible na lahat kasi stable na ang ics sa phone natin eh,.. nakapag lalaro nga ako ng Max payne eh,.. tsaka fpse etc.

yung sakin jelly bean 4.1.1 na version ko stable naman sya at smooth fast mas maganda sa ics

nainstall ko xa sa i9000 ko pero hndi nito mbsa ung external sd ng ph0ne ko. Plz help

boss pa upload po error po ung link kahit sa media fire lang salamat

Re: TUT> Samsung Galaxy S1-I9000 CyanogenMod 9 Nightly Buil

pede ba toh sa sgs 1 . made in korea ?

pede po ba to sa samsung galaxy s2 19000. gingerbread 2.3.6 po. paano po b mag update maganda po b yung ICS. palink naman po kung paano mag update plzzzzzz.....

Sir bibilis po ba yung phone dito??kasi po super bagal ng phone ko ehh...

please help

Back
Top Bottom