Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[Tutorial][ Root/UnRoot/Flashing/CWM/Stock Rom ] Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562

bedin24

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
[Tutorial][ Root/UnRoot/Flashing/CWM/Stock Rom ] Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562

Just follow lng sa mga instructions jan.

Do your own risk, if you will do it properly walang problema ;)

How to root SG GT-S7562

Requirements

1. UnlockRoot Pro/Free
2. Samsung USB Drivers
3. USB cable
4. Ofcourse Galaxy S Dous Phone

Procedure

1. Install usb drivers on pc....
2. reboot ur pc
3. download the unlockroot free tool & extract on desktop or anywhere.
4. On ur phone >> goto Settings>Development> tick the option USB Debugging
5. Now Attach ur Phone with PC using Original USB cable.
6. open the "unlockroot.exe" extracted on desktop
7. u will see a dialog box that "do you want to add a battery saver app on ur phone"
8. u can click on yes or no according to ur need.
9. then u will be asked to "rooted successfully & reboot ur device"
10. click on "yes" & ur device will be automatically rebooted & u will see a new app [ supersu in ur AppDrawer ]
11. Ur phone is rooted now...
12. enjoy

How to Unroot

1. same as above .......just choose on "unroot" option @ 6th step
2. follow onscreen instruction
3. Enjoy..

This tutorial shows you how to Flash stock Firmware using Odin on Galaxy S Dous [S7562]

Requirements

1. ODIN 3.07
2. Samsung USB Drivers
3. Stock Firmware
4. Official USB cable
5. Ofcourse Galaxy S Dous Phone

Procedures

1. Install usb drivers on pc....
2. reboot ur pc
3. Download the ODIN 3.07 & save it in your PC and extract its content to Desktop.
4. Download the update firmware.zip && save it in your PC and extract the update file on your Desktop.
5. Now, turn off your Samsung Galaxy S duos device
6. Boot your S Duos device into the Download mode by pressing [ Volume down + Menu + power ] buttons on the same time.
7. now ur phone will boot into download mode ...
8. now press "VOLUME UP" button to enter into download mode
9. Now open "ODIN 3.07.exe" on desktop & attach ur phone to ur pc using stock usb cable.

10. When the connection is established with odin , u will be notified with the “added” message that will be displayed on the Odin interface, the ID:COM section should be colored on yellow or blue.

11. click on PDA button && select the S7562XXXXXX_S7562XXXXXX_XXXHOME.tar u extracted on desktop [file name may differ ]

12. now click on "START" button & it will take some time to flash the firmware ....

Note:-> DON'T interrupt the flashing process, it may brick ur device [ soft or hard brick]

13. U will see a "PASS" & "RESET" on ODIN application...
14. Ur phone will reboot automatically & u should be booted successfully ....

15. enjoy [ u have flashed stock firmware successfully on ur device ]

F.A.Q

1.) If the ODIN get stuck ?
ANS:->
Close the ODIN.
Disconnect your device from the PC by removing the USB cable.
again connect the device with pc.
again open Odin
Repeat the tutorial.

2.) If your device gets a Boot Loop [ boot animation agian & agian ] ?
ANS:->
Reboot device into the Recovery Mode [ VOLUME UP + DOWN + MENU + POWER ]
Perform a “wipe data factory reset” and after that “wipe cache partition”.
Then choose “reboot system now”

Enjoy guys :noidea:

Re: [Tutorial][ Root/UnRoot/Flashing/CWM/Stock Rom ] Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562

thanks dito boss try ko ito...

Re: [Tutorial][ Root/UnRoot/Flashing/CWM/Stock Rom ] Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562

Bro yung bang samsung s duos na locked sa globe..pag kaya ginamit yang XTE na firmware eh mauunlock or wala ba xa magiging bugs?

kasi pwede ata na isang sim nalang ang pede magamit??

:help: :help: :help: help Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 E: can't mount /emmc using ClockWorkMod recovery., tried flashing stock firmware using Odin and pit file na rin but problem still exist..., plz help.., :help: :help: :help:

Last edited:
Re: [Tutorial][ Root/UnRoot/Flashing/CWM/Stock Rom ] Samsung

thanks dito TS... i will try it.

para saan yung Flash stock Firmware ts?

:help: :help: :help: help Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 E: can't mount /emmc using ClockWorkMod recovery., tried flashing stock firmware using Odin and pit file na rin but problem still exist..., plz help.., :help: :help: :help:
Flash Firmware gamit ang Odin para maibalik ang dati List of GT-S7562 Firmware mamili na dito Brod

para saan yung Flash stock Firmware ts?
Para maibalik ang dating Operating System or OS

bossing?? pano po kapag ang phone ko ai ayaw na maboot... white screen nalang sya kapag i.on or kapag icharge.. d ako makapunta sa download mode... pahelp po...

boss,hindi b to delekado sa phone?

guyz, patulong naman po.. im installing PMP Ultra rom v5.5 got this error E: signature verification failed?

anu po dapat ko gawin?

problem ng unit ko is hindi mag on ang wifi, battery heat and fast drain..pano po magawa ang ganitong problem...

salamat narin sa makakatulong...

up...:noidea:

Pa BM ts :)

Bro panu ba mag lagay nang cwm sa galaxy gt s7582rooted napo to cwm nlng wala

i everyone, I hope someone can help with this.

I have the Galaxy S duos which has problems with connecting to data for both sims. I am trying to flash a later formware in the hope that it is more stable. I have the firmware, kies, odin and drivers.

The problem is that the phone will NOT go into download mode. When I press and hold the vol down/menu/power buttons I go into a Factory mode instead of download mode - the following options are available in this mode:

Full Test
Item Test
Test Report
Clear eMMC
Reboot

Also when I try a hard reset (upvol/dnvol/menu/pwr) nothing happens, but I can reset using the phone pad *2767*3855#

Is there anything I can do to get into download mode - maybe a phone pad sequence or alternative button press sequence.

sALAMAT

i everyone, I hope someone can help with this.

I have the Galaxy S duos which has problems with connecting to data for both sims. I am trying to flash a later formware in the hope that it is more stable. I have the firmware, kies, odin and drivers.

The problem is that the phone will NOT go into download mode. When I press and hold the vol down/menu/power buttons I go into a Factory mode instead of download mode - the following options are available in this mode:

Full Test
Item Test
Test Report
Clear eMMC
Reboot

Also when I try a hard reset (upvol/dnvol/menu/pwr) nothing happens, but I can reset using the phone pad *2767*3855#

Is there anything I can do to get into download mode - maybe a phone pad sequence or alternative button press sequence.

sALAMAT

Timing ang pag Press ng Download Mode hindi kailangan matagal o mabilisan Timing Bro mga 10 to 15 seconds lang
Turn Off CP
then press and hold the vol down/menu/power buttons

THANKS! rooted na Galaxy S duos ng kapatid ko.

ASK LANG PO, para sa Galaxy S duos lang ba yung application na ginamit dito? thanks.

pa makra nito sir thanks

pa BM po :thanks:

fake yan brad . clone lng hahahahaha

Back
Top Bottom