Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

(Tutorial) Rooting Huawei Ascend Y210

the only thing i have to say is w-t-f?! the link for the firmware leads to page thats no longer available. I try to scroll down this damn forum to get SOME idea on what to do and nearly everyone here speaks god dang jibberish!!! Im sure its *some* form of another language but FYI if you truly want to help someone finish the damn sentence in the same language. this whole page was useless! not to mention the ridiculous verification questions. why not just say non-english people are not allowed?! frig!

dami ata problema, mag tiis nlng ako sa hindi root

wifi still error

guys still hindi mabasa ung phone q..
naiinstall q na ng successful ung drivers

and naroot q na xa
ung wifi lang..

ginawa q na ung cnb na enable usb debuging tapos turn off alisin ung bat ng 10 secs tapos ibalik.
hold volume down button + power button . nagstuck na xa sa huawei logo. tapos kinonect q sa pc (device driver was not successfully installed)
tapos nirun q na ung repair tool press any key 2 times. waiting for device lang talga.

panu ba to?

use root master to root you're huawei device mas madali pa gamitin. I'm using huawei y210-0200 rooted.

Okay po ba siya sa kahit anong Huawei Y210 Model?
Like Huawei Y210-0200

guys, help naman. i tried this. unfortunately, i think i bricked my phone. whenever i press power, the home buttons flash, and a red light is lit. screen is blank. any ideas?

mga boss.. na root ko na ang aking huawei y210. ice cream sandwich na ang firmware. sinusubukan kong iinstall ang clash of clans pero hndi ko magawa. sa google playstore ay incompatible rw sa device ko maging sa apk hindi umubra. na edit ko n rn ang build.prop para ibahin ang modelo ng huawei y210 pero hindi pa rin magawa. baka sakali my alam pa kayong ibang paraan. salamat..

Back
Top Bottom