Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[TUTORIALS] Nokia N900

topet2k12001

The Ultimate Symbianizer
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hi Friends,

I have seen quite some threads here about the Nokia N900 but I'm not sure if they are still being maintained. I plan to share what I know about this cool device. I'm a new owner of the Nokia N900 but I've been reading up about it for quite some time, since it uses a Linux-based OS (Maemo 5) and I've been hooked into Linux-based Operating Systems as well (visit our thread in my signature for the Linux thread - Ubuntu).

I'll post some tutorials here with step-by-step procedures and, as much as possible, include some screenshots as well. Then I'll link whatever knowledge-sharing, tips and tricks, or tutorials that you may share here at the first Page so that it will be easier for visitors to find what they need. I'll update this thread as much as I can. :)

TABLE OF CONTENTS (Updated April 08, 2012 4:40pm MNL)

Flashing the Nokia N900
1. Preparation
2. Step 1 - Flashing the OS (rootfs)
3. Step 2 - Flashing the eMMC (internal memory card)
4. Step 3 - Flashing the OS again
Bonus:
1. Video Tutorial - click here
2. Ultra-Newbie Tutorial - click here
3. Download all needed files here
4. Steps needed to set up a 64-bit OS so that you can flash your N900 here

Applications
1. VNC (Virtual Network Client): View/control your PC using the Nokia N900
2. Configuring IM (chat) plugins/protocols for Conversations and Contacts App
3. Installing NITDroid (Android port to N900) to the eMMC (Internal Storage) of the Nokia N900 (with video tutorial)
4. Docs To Go
5. EasyDebian
6. Backupmenu with Multiboot
7. Installing Multiple Kernel variants for use with Multiboot. Part 1 and Part 2

Gaming

1. Play WebOS (OS of Palm Pre) games on your Nokia N900 with Preenv
2. Collection of WebOS Games
3. Mapping the N900 keyboard for Preenv games
4. Angry Birds Unlocker (unlock all Levels and Golden Eggs)

Wireless Network Cracking
1. Cracking Wireless Networks with the Nokia N900 (WEP Encryption)

Internet
1. Free Internet Trick for Nokia N900 using VPN Method (example using airvpn). Video tutorials here and here.
2. Free Internet Trick for Nokia N900 using VPN Method (example using ProxPN) - Video Tutorial.
3. Free Internet Trick for Nokia N900 using VPN Method (example using Hostizzle).
4. Free Internet Trick for Nokia N900 using VPN Method (example using Tsunami).
5. Free Internet Trick for Nokia N900 using VPN Method (example using Mango).
6. Free Internet Trick for Nokia N900 using VPN Method (example using Xtream).
7. How to edit a VPN config file (sample using ProxPN config file).
8. Free Internet Trick for Desktop/Laptop computer using Nokia N900 as modem using VPN Method. Video tutorial here.
9. Free Internet Trick using Proxy Method
10. How to troubleshoot your VPN setup: check here, here, and here.
11. PowerTwitter browser plug-in
12. Emoticons on Facebook Chat
13. ProxPN Speed Test on N900
14. Tsunami Speed Test on N900
15. Mangovpn Speed Test on N900
16. XTream Speed Test on N900 Part 1 Part 2
17. YouTube Enhancer
18. Fastest Way to Watch YouTube Videos
19. FireFox Add-on To Speed Up Browsing (works with MicroB as well)
20. VPN for the N900 (consolidation of posts)
21. Nokia N900 Tips and Tricks
22. Can't view videos on Facebook? Try this solution (verified working as of April 8, 2012)

Network
1. APN Settings (a.k.a. GPRS and MMS Settings) for use with NITDroid
2. Enable SMS Receiving for use with NITDroid

Modding (Aesthetics/Eye-Candy)

1. Queen BeeCon
2. Customize the Conversations User Interface
3. Add a "Reboot" menu on your Nokia N900
4. Change the Bootscreen Video; How to hide Files/Folders
5. From talk.maemo.org: Show off your Screenshots
6. From talk.maemo.org: HTC Style Clock/Weather Widget
7. From talk.maemo.org: Modder's Thread
8. From wiki.maemo.org: Customizing Maemo
9. Increase the audio of your N900 with AudioBooster

End-to-end Setup (Setup from a newly-flashed N900)

1. Install Backupmenu with Multiboot
2. Install Community Seamless Software Update (CSSU). Video Tutorial Here.
3. Install NITDroid. Video Tutorial Here.
4. Install Bleeding Edge Wireless Drivers (for wireless network cracking). Video Tutorial Here.
5. Modify Conversations UI (User Interface) with Customized Themes without using Conversation Modder App. Video Tutorial Here

Troubleshooting

01. Recovering your Lock Code

Last edited:
Tutorial: How to Flash the Nokia N900 - Preparation

DISCLAIMER: I did not invent these steps. I merely followed the instructions at the official Wiki guide of Maemo 5 located here: http://wiki.maemo.org/Updating_the_firmware. However, there are no pictures or illustrations in this wiki so I think there will be new users who may get confused, especially if they are new to Linux. So I decided to post the instructions that I followed but this time it has screenshots to help you better.

PREPARATION:

UPDATE April 8, 2012: Download the following from here.

1. Flasher Application. Read the description to know which one to download, i.e. Windows-based or Linux-based.
2. FIASCO Image. This is the Image file to flash the RootFS (or the Operating System) of the N900.
3. eMMC Image. There are 2 types of eMMC Images in the download link: Original and 8GB. Download the Original if you want to flash your N900 with stock setup, or download the 8GB if you plan to install NITDroid.
4. Flashing Instructions 2012. This is a notepad file that contains the steps.

Install the Flasher by opening Terminal (it's like the Command Prompt in Microsoft Windows) and typing the following, or copy-paste it. You will replace <flasher-package-name> with the actual file name of the Flasher application.

For Debian-based Linux OS (like Ubuntu) where you downloaded the .deb file:

sudo dpkg -i <flasher-package-name>
If you're using a 64-bit system for Linux, type this:

sudo dpkg -i --force-architecture <flasher-package-name>
For non Debian-based Linux OS (like Fedora)where you downloaded the .tar.gz file, extract the contents of the .tar.gz file into your desired folder/directory.

For Windows: the installer is in the form of an .exe file. Just run the file by double-clicking or right-click with the mouse and choose "Open".

Make sure that your N900 is fully charged.
Make sure that you are using a 32-bit Operating System.

NEXT: Actual steps for flashing the Nokia N900

SUMMARY OF NEXT STEPS TO BE DISCUSSED:

Step 1: Flash the Operating System (rootfs) first
Step 2: Flash the eMMC (the 32GB internal storage)
Step 3: Flash the Operating System again (VERY IMPORTANT)

Attachments

• preparation001.png
    preparation001.png
    56.3 KB · Views: 11,317
  • preparation002.png
    preparation002.png
    162.7 KB · Views: 11,366
  • preparation003.png
    preparation003.png
    117.4 KB · Views: 11,092
  • preparation004.png
    preparation004.png
    22.2 KB · Views: 10,836
  • preparation005.png
    preparation005.png
    345.9 KB · Views: 11,285
Last edited:
Tutorial: How to Flash the Nokia N900 - Step 1: Flash the Operating System

As discussed during the "Preparation" phase, the following are the key steps in flashing the Nokia N900:

In this post, we will focus on Step 1. We are going to flash the Operating System first. During this step, the firmware file that we need is the one that has the word "COMBINED" in the file name. DO NOT USE THE FILE THAT HAS THE WORD "VANILLA" OR "EMMC" ON IT. That file is for Step 2.

Open Terminal in Linux (for Windows, run the Command Line or "cmd"). Go to the directory where you have saved the firmware files. Here is an example. Since I saved my firmware files in my "Downloads" folder, I would type this from the Terminal and then press Enter:

Code:
cd Downloads
Linux
attachment.php

Windows: For Windows you just have to run the Flasher.exe and the Command Prompt will already open. For Windows also, make sure to move or copy/paste your firmware files in the same location where you have installed the Flasher Application (usually it's at c:\Program Files\Maemo\Flasher-3.5 so you may need to copy-paste the firmware files here).

attachment.php

Next is to run the Flasher application. Type or copy-paste this command.

For Debian-based Linux OS (like Ubuntu), type or copy-paste this and then press Enter:

Code:
sudo flasher-3.5 -F <firmware-image> -f
For non Debian-based (like Fedora), type or copy-paste this and then press Enter:

Code:
sudo ./flasher-3.5 -F <firmware-image> -f
For Windows, type or copy-paste this and then press Enter:

Code:
flasher-3.5.exe -F RX-51_2009SE_2.2009.51-1_PR_COMBINED_MR0_ARM.bin -f
NOTE: replace <firmware-image> with the actual file name of your firmware file. Here is an example:

Linux

attachment.php

Windows

attachment.php

Terminal will show you a lot of outputs and will say something like this at the end:

Suitable USB device not found, waiting
Here is an example.

Linux

attachment.php

Windows

attachment.php

Now, it's time to attach your Nokia N900 to your computer via USB.

1. Turn off the phone first.
2. Make sure to press and hold the "U" key on your phone's keyboard.
3. While pressing and holding the "U" key, attach the N900 to your PC via USB.
4. Wait until you see a dim screen on your N900 with a Nokia logo in the middle of your screen with an USB icon in the top right corner, and once you see the USB icon you may now release the "U" key.

The Flasher application will automatically start flashing your phone. You're done with Step 1. :) IMPORTANT: DO NOT RESET OR RESTART THE PHONE YET! ALSO DO NOT REMOVE THE USB CABLE YET; WE STILL HAVE TO DO STEP 2.

Linux

attachment.php

Windows

attachment.php

Attachments

• step1-004.png
    step1-004.png
    648.8 KB · Views: 31
  • step1-003.png
    step1-003.png
    528.4 KB · Views: 16,760
  • step1-002.png
    step1-002.png
    201.6 KB · Views: 16,693
  • step1-001.png
    step1-001.png
    193.4 KB · Views: 17,151
  • step1-005.png
    step1-005.png
    645.6 KB · Views: 32
  • step1-006.png
    step1-006.png
    646 KB · Views: 16,439
  • step1-006win.png
    step1-006win.png
    48.3 KB · Views: 15,127
  • step1-002win.png
    step1-002win.png
    58.8 KB · Views: 15,585
  • step1-001win.png
    step1-001win.png
    38.3 KB · Views: 16,095
  • step1-000win.png
    step1-000win.png
    36.6 KB · Views: 16,398
Last edited:
Tutorial: How to Flash the Nokia N900 - Step 2: Flash the eMMC

In Step 1, we already flashed the Operating System. Next is to flash the 32GB internal storage (also called the eMMC). NOTE: All your files will be deleted (pictures, documents, music, etc. Make sure to back them up first!

Go to the directory where your firmware file is located. We will use the firmware file that has the word "VANILLA" or "EMMC". DO NOT USE THE FILE THAT HAS THE WORD "COMBINED". THAT FILE IS USED IN STEPS 1 AND 3.

For Windows: assuming you have already copied your firmware files to the same location of the Flasher as per Step 1, you don't have to do anything. Proceed with the next steps below.

Type or copy-paste this command and hit Enter. In the examples below, I already typed the actual name of the firmware file, which is the latest one. If you want to use an older one, please replace the file name.

For Debian-based Linux (like Ubuntu):

Code:
sudo flasher-3.5 -F RX-51_2009SE_10.2010.13-2.VANILLA_PR_EMMC_MR0_ARM.bin -f
For other Linux OS (like Fedora):

Code:
sudo ./flasher-3.5 -F RX-51_2009SE_10.2010.13-2.VANILLA_PR_EMMC_MR0_ARM.bin -f
For Windows:

Code:
flasher-3.5.exe -F RX-51_2009SE_10.2010.13-2.VANILLA_PR_EMMC_MR0_ARM.bin -f
Linux
attachment.php

The next screen will look like this:

Linux

attachment.php

Windows

attachment.php

This is how it will look like once it is finished flashing the eMMC:

Linux

attachment.php

Windows

attachment.php

We're done with Step 2. :) NOTE: DISCONNECT THE PHONE, BUT DO NOT REBOOT/RESTART IT YET! WE STILL NEED TO DO STEP 3.

Attachments

• step2-002.png
    step2-002.png
    495.9 KB · Views: 15,147
  • step2-003.png
    step2-003.png
    500.8 KB · Views: 15,217
  • step2-001.png
    step2-001.png
    448.4 KB · Views: 15,339
  • step2-001win.png
    step2-001win.png
    43 KB · Views: 14,911
  • step2-002win.png
    step2-002win.png
    40.4 KB · Views: 14,852
Last edited:
Tutorial: How to Flash the Nokia N900 - Step 3: Flash the OS Again

This is the last step in flashing the firmware of your Nokia N900. Step 3 is just the same as Step 1, but at the end of the command you will have to type a space, and then
Code:
-R
at the end (-R means Reboot). We will use the firmware file that has the word "COMBINED" on it. DO NOT USE THE FIRMWARE FILE THAT HAS THE WORD "VANILLA" OR "EMMC" ON IT. THAT FILE IS FOR STEP 2.

TIP: Just follow the exact procedure in Step 1. The only difference here is that we will add "-R" to the command (meaning Reboot/Restart).

For Debian-based Linux (like Ubuntu), type or copy-paste this command and press Enter:

Code:
sudo flasher-3.5 -F <firmware-image> -f -R
For other Linux, type or copy-paste this command and press Enter:

Code:
sudo ./flasher-3.5 -F <firmware-image> -f -R
For Windows, type or copy-paste this command and press Enter:

Code:
flasher-3.5.exe -F RX-51_2009SE_2.2009.51-1_PR_COMBINED_MR0_ARM.bin -f -R
NOTE: Replace <firmware-image> with the actual file name.

This is how it would look like in Terminal:

attachment.php

attachment.php

You're done. Congratulations, you have finished flashing your phone! :) You may now disconnect it from the USB. By this time your phone should have restarted by itself (because we added the "-R" option at the end of the command). Enjoy your N900 with updated or re-flashed Firmware!

Attachments

• step3-001.png
    step3-001.png
    449.3 KB · Views: 14,607
Last edited:
wow! bago lang si sir topet sa N900 niya, pero wala na! ibang mundo na nman toh! lupet mo sir topet!

:salute: << ganito talaga ako sayo!

Thanks, romski. :) Mabilis lang matutunan ang OS N900 lalo na dahil gumagamit tayo ng Linux. Based kasi sa Debian ang Maemo 5 na OS, gaya ng Ubuntu na nakasanayan na natin. Sudo-sudo lang din, lolz...:D

Sir N900 user po ako. may UBT or FBT na ba sa phone natin using MicroB?

Sir N900 user po ako. may UBT or FBT na ba sa phone natin using MicroB?

Hi Friend,

UBT/FBT ba yung Unlimited/Free Browsing Technique? Naku sorry hindi ako nagamit ng mga ganun kasi naka-subscription plan ako.

Pero sige aaralin ko then i-post ko kung may ganun nga. Pero based sa mga nababasa kong thread wala raw dahil Java ang ginagamitan ng UBT/FBT. Although alam ko may Java emulator para sa N900, punta ka lang sa Maemo.org na website nila or download ka from the Application Manager.

UPDATE: Just found out that it is possible to achieve Free Internet with the N900. Please see the first post for details. :)

Last edited:
Friends,

I made a tutorial for those who wanted to "migrate" or "keep" their contacts, messages, photos/videos, etc. in Nokia Ovi Suite here: http://www.symbianize.com/showthread.php?t=328692. This is useful especially if you like to uninstall/re-install Nokia Ovi Suite, or if you want to re-format your computer.

pa subscribe in case magka loko loko na yung phone ko sa kaka install ng apps..hehe

bro mgbigay ka naman ng best application for n900 ung usefull hehehe kc d ko alam kung anong ilalagay ko dito hehehe thanks

bro mgbigay ka naman ng best application for n900 ung usefull hehehe kc d ko alam kung anong ilalagay ko dito hehehe thanks

Hi Friend,

Depende sa user ang "usefulness" ng isang application, so mahirap mag-recommend. :) Pero ito ang sa akin.

Contacts Management

In my case, marami akong contacts so I installed yung mga applications na pang-merge ng contacts achaka yung pang-find ng duplicates. Also, since I go online using my N900 most of the time, nag-install na rin ako ng mga apps na pang-merge ng contact information - phone information and social network contact information (Facebook, etc.) para malinis ang phonebook ko.

Utilities

May app na pang-monitor ng CPU/memory usage, and kasama na rito ang pang-screenshot and screencast (pang-video ng phone mo, parang live desktop recorder). I installed this because I felt na kailangan ko ito when I make tutorials.

Faster Application Manager is an enhanced version of the default/built-in Application Manager kasi may magandang search function siya and it shows me the dependencies (dependent files) of an application that I want to install. Although hindi naman required ito. Bagay ito pag medyo may alam ka na sa Linux.

I also installed HealthCheck as a diagnostic tool for my phone.

Mobile Communication

- I have fMMS para makapag-send and receive ako ng MMS.
- Pidgin Internet para consolidated ang mga chat accounts ko
-fAPN para ma-setup mo ang mga SIM settings (GPRS, MMS, etc.) pero I don't recommend installing this if you will install fMMS. Magkakaroon ng conflict sa application. Anyway hindi mo naman kakailanganin ang lahat ng APNs ng SIM card mo. Isang APN lang naman ang kailangan para makapag-Internet on-the-go ka. For example, sa Globe ang kailangan mong APN lamang ay yung Globe INET (not Globe Connect, hindi ka makakapag-Internet dito). Kung naka-Globe Tattoo ka naman, automatic na yan. Regular SIM card kasi ang sa akin. For MMS, hindi mo na kailangang mag-setup ng MMS APN, automatic na yan pag nag-install ka ng fMMS.

Entertainment

- FM Radio para makapag-radyo ka sa phone mo, no need to transmit it to a car stereo.
- FM Boost para lumakas ang transmission ng radio mo, pero I don't know kung lalakas ang battery consumption mo rito (most likely oo).
- SPB TV for Internet TV although hindi ko gusto ang mga TV stations dun, lolz...
- Games like Angry Birds, Bounce Evolution, GLTron, etc. Bihira lang ako mag-games sa phone ko dahil gamit ko ito sa work
- Okay naman sa akin ang default Media Player ng N900 so hindi na ako nag-download/install ng iba.

Remote Control

- May SSH and other "remote control" applications sa Application Manager kung interested ka. Eto yung mga applications na i-control mo ang PC mo gamit ang N900 or vice-versa. Fun to install but not necessary/not practical. Pampakitang-gilas lang kumbaga. :)

Hacking

- Eto kailangan mong mag-download ng ibang "OS" para sa phone mo. Back|Track Mobile ang tawag dito dati pero ang tawag ngayon ay NeoPwn 2. Still under development and may bayad. Pang-crack ng wireless networks. Nice to have but not practical because wireless network cracking takes a lot of time, minsan ubos na ang battery ng phone mo hindi pa na-crack ang wireless network na tina-target mo, lolz...:) Pampakitang-gilas na app din.

Multi-Boot

You can dual-boot the N900 with other Linux-based Operating Systems like Ubuntu, Debian, MeeGo, and Android. Ubuntu and Debian are not phone Operating Systems ha, pang-computer talaga ito. yung MeeGo and Android ang mga OS na may phone features (not sure kung fully working na). Ikatutuwa mo ang mga ito kung interested ka and enthusiast ka ng Linux na Operating Systems.

Internet

May Firefox for N900, pero satisfied na ako sa default browser ng N900 so hindi ko na ni-download, malilito lang ako pag marami akong browsers. May Opera din for N900 pero sa Opera Labs mo makukuha.

Marami na akong na-test na applications for N900 kahit bagong bili ko lang ito, just to see kung okay sila. Pero so far, yung mga default/built-in applications ng N900 ay okay naman. Minimalistic kasi ang gusto ko, ayoko ng masyadong maraming naka-install so talagang ni-evaluate ko nang mabuti ang mga apps. Ang mga ni-download/install ko lang ay yung mga kailangan ko lang talaga.

Last edited:
:praise: i didnt know you are a forum consultant here doc! Would you happen to have the links to flash the N958gb?remember my old fone doc?:praise:

:praise: i didnt know you are a forum consultant here doc! Would you happen to have the links to flash the N958gb?remember my old fone doc?:praise:
There's a thread for flashing though it's not specific to a phone model. I'll just give you the link and the tools you need. :)

Lolz...sorry i didn't tell. By the way,updating your phone's firmware via Nokia apps like the Nokia Software Updater or Nokia Ovi Suite actually flashes your phone. I would recommend you use those methods if you're just updating your phone's firmware with an official firmware.

bro thanks po hehehe meron n bang apps para magkaroon tau ng inbox en network operator menu??? actually 1 month pa lang sakin tong n900 ko at start medjo frustrating sha nung d ko mapagana ang OM handler using emulator hehehe.... so sir ano bang advantage kapag ininstollan ko ba to ng android OS mkakagamit na ko ng adroid application??? 1 last thing sir san ba nakakabili ng micro sd hc class6 na 16G ??? sensya na ang kulit ko hehehe

bro thanks po hehehe meron n bang apps para magkaroon tau ng inbox en network operator menu??? actually 1 month pa lang sakin tong n900 ko at start medjo frustrating sha nung d ko mapagana ang OM handler using emulator hehehe.... so sir ano bang advantage kapag ininstollan ko ba to ng android OS mkakagamit na ko ng adroid application??? 1 last thing sir san ba nakakabili ng micro sd hc class6 na 16G ??? sensya na ang kulit ko hehehe

Hi Friend,

May inbox naman ang N900 ah. :) Pero hindi na siya yung conventional na Inbox na nakasanayan natin sa mga Nokia phones. Conversation style na siya na tipong parang chat session...nakikita mo ang messages na ni-send mo and ni-receive mo na parang chat thread. Yan na kasi ang uso ngayon, ganyan na rin ang style ng iPhone pati ng Android na OS. I think yung Microsoft Windows 7 phone ganun na rin ang style. Achaka kahit sa mga conventional na Nokia phones, kapag nag-synchronize ka sa Nokia Ovi Suite, conversation style na rin siya.

OM Handler via emulator? Ano yan friend, gusto mong mag-free browsing? I don't think gumagana ang free browsing sa N900 (or at least wala pa akong narinig na nakapagpagana). Yung sa Android, hindi pa fully ported to N900 pero napapagana na so hindi ko pa alam kung fully functional na lahat ng functions. Yung MicroSD card, hanap ka lang sa mga online buy-and-sell sites sa Pilipinas (i.e. sulit.com.ph, tipidcp, etc.). May nakita akong nagbebenta. Pero mahal ang Class 6 na card ha. Kung may nagbenta sayo ng 16GB at wala pang PHP 2,000 baka class 1 or 2 lang yan.

Hi Friend,

May inbox naman ang N900 ah. :) Pero hindi na siya yung conventional na Inbox na nakasanayan natin sa mga Nokia phones. Conversation style na siya na tipong parang chat session...nakikita mo ang messages na ni-send mo and ni-receive mo na parang chat thread. Yan na kasi ang uso ngayon, ganyan na rin ang style ng iPhone pati ng Android na OS. I think yung Microsoft Windows 7 phone ganun na rin ang style. Achaka kahit sa mga conventional na Nokia phones, kapag nag-synchronize ka sa Nokia Ovi Suite, conversation style na rin siya.

OM Handler via emulator? Ano yan friend, gusto mong mag-free browsing? I don't think gumagana ang free browsing sa N900 (or at least wala pa akong narinig na nakapagpagana). Yung sa Android, hindi pa fully ported to N900 pero napapagana na so hindi ko pa alam kung fully functional na lahat ng functions. Yung MicroSD card, hanap ka lang sa mga online buy-and-sell sites sa Pilipinas (i.e. sulit.com.ph, tipidcp, etc.). May nakita akong nagbebenta. Pero mahal ang Class 6 na card ha. Kung may nagbenta sayo ng 16GB at wala pang PHP 2,000 baka class 1 or 2 lang yan.

oo nga ehhh mahal talaga ang micro sd hc 16g class 6...
actually my nakita ako sa youtube napagana nya ung opea mini 5.1 via emulator sa n900 ang kaso kapag sinusubukan ko hanggang installing lang tapos check network configuration na ung sinasabi nya... i already check the network configuration pero ganon pa din... hayzzzzzz nakakapag FBT/UBT naman ako using n900's microB hehehe... ano ba ang advantage ng dual or multi boot sa n900???

oo nga ehhh mahal talaga ang micro sd hc 16g class 6...
actually my nakita ako sa youtube napagana nya ung opea mini 5.1 via emulator sa n900 ang kaso kapag sinusubukan ko hanggang installing lang tapos check network configuration na ung sinasabi nya... i already check the network configuration pero ganon pa din... hayzzzzzz nakakapag FBT/UBT naman ako using n900's microB hehehe... ano ba ang advantage ng dual or multi boot sa n900???

Just like regular computers, the advantage of having a dual- or multi-boot is that you can run more than one Operating System on your device.

Back
Top Bottom