Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Upgrade from 10.5 to 10.6.8 (With OS Download Link Please)

Keedo6

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

This is my first time to post on this site and not really a technical person (a little bit), so forgive me if I said anything wrong.

I formatted my old Mac Book Pro then what I have is the Mac OS X 10.5 (CD) then I want to install it to the latest Operating System that will fit to my Mac.
What I really need are the steps on how to do the upgrade smoothly (in any ways) and also the active download links that can give me the Snow Leopard OS.
I'd been searching the Snow Leopard but get nothing.

Appreciate all of your comments and suggestions.

Thanks everyone.

Hi Bryzjoe,

Thank you for your reply.
I successfully downloaded the file from the download link you sent but I have a question, some of the videos I saw in Youtube is 6.2 GB is the size of the installer from the CD and the link you gave is only 1 GB of size.

Could you kindly confirm if there's an issue if I will use that as an OS installer?

Thank you for the help. :)

yeah use it as an installer
no matter that is only 1 gig
trust me ...after that update
you can also upgrade to yosemite
i done it to my oldest mackbook
:yes:

Last edited:
yeah use it as an installer
no matter that is only 1 gig
trust me ...after that update
you can also upgrade to yosemite
i done it to my oldest mackbook
:yes:

Hello Bryzjoe,

Could you kindly teach me or give a link on how I can use it an Installer? Probably USB booting like what I saw on the internet.
But I don't completely understand the USB booting because there's a lot of tutorials but different processes or steps.

Can you please share how did you use this installer? I will try the same thing you did.

Thank you so much for the help.
Really appreciate it.

-Keedo

Hello Bryzjoe,

Could you kindly teach me or give a link on how I can use it an Installer? Probably USB booting like what I saw on the internet.
But I don't completely understand the USB booting because there's a lot of tutorials but different processes or steps.

Can you please share how did you use this installer? I will try the same thing you did.

Thank you so much for the help.
Really appreciate it.

-Keedo

just follow this .... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpTgVJoqH-M
or this one ......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQurLY61EtA

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom