Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

-verse of the day for us christians-

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." (Jeremiah 29:11).

Godbless",j

"I can do all this through him who gives me strength."

Philippians 4:13(New International Version):pray:

"For the LORD gives wisdom, and from his mouth come knowledge and understanding." (Proverbs 2:6).

hay buti nalang meron to..for we know where to get our wisdom,knowledge and understanding...

"Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know."

Jeremiah 33:3 (New International Version):pray:
When life seems difficult, (P.U.S.H) Pray Until Something Happens!

"Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and your dominion endures through all generations. The LORD is faithful to all his promises and loving toward all he has made." (Psalms 145:13).

m0rning

Deuteronomio 4:16-19,23
"kaya, kaiingat kayo. Huwag kayong gagawa ng anumang larawan upang sambahin, maging kawangis ng tao,

hayop sa ibabaw ng lupa, ibon,

ng anumang gumagapang o ng anumang isda.

Ni huwag ninyong sasambahin ang araw, buwan, bituin o alinmang buntala na nilalang ni Yahweh para sa tao.

"Mag ingat kayo. Huwag ninyong kalilimutan ang tipan sa inyo ni Yahweh. Huwag kayong gagawa ng anumang larawan upang sambahin, gaya ng ipinagbawal niya sa inyo."

"For the LORD takes delight in his people; he crowns the humble with salvation." (Psalms 149:4).
m0rning...

"Commit to the LORD whatever you do,
and he will establish your plans."

Proverbs 16:3 (New International Version):pray:

"Let everything that has breath praise the LORD. Praise the LORD." (Psalms 150:6).

W0oh!c'm0n...church..

Isaias 5:20
"Kawawa kayo, mga baligtad ang isip! Ang mabuting gawa ay minamasama, Ang masama naman ay minamabuti, ang kaliwanaga'y inaaring dilim at ang kadilima'y liwanag ang turing. Mapait na apdo ang sabi'y matamis at ang matamis ay minamapait"

totoo naman talaga..:hat:

"Let everything that has breath praise the LORD. Praise the LORD." (Psalms 150:6).

W0oh!c'm0n...church..
Amen! Wooh! :clap:
Isaias 5:20
"Kawawa kayo, mga baligtad ang isip! Ang mabuting gawa ay minamasama, Ang masama naman ay minamabuti, ang kaliwanaga'y inaaring dilim at ang kadilima'y liwanag ang turing. Mapait na apdo ang sabi'y matamis at ang matamis ay minamapait"

totoo naman talaga..:hat:

Agree!!:thumbsup:

"Sing to him a new song;
play skillfully, and shout for joy."

Psalm 33:3 (New International Version):pray:

"But as for me, I watch in hope for the LORD, I wait for God my Savior; my God will hear me." (Micah 7:7).

Tara simba tayo..!hehe

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,"gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law." (Galatians 5:22-23)..

Santiago 4:8-10 "Lumapit kayo sa Diyos at lalapit siya sa inyo. Linisin ninyo ang inyong mga kamay, kayong mga makasalanan! Linisin ninyo ang inyong puso, kayong pabagu-bago ang isip. Mamighati kayo, maghinagpis at tumangis! Palitan ninyo ng pagluha ang inyong halakhakan, at ng kapanglawan ang inyong kagalakan! Magpakababa kayo sa harapan ng Panginoon at itataas niya kayo."

sino ba nagpauso na "Tawanan lang ang problema"?? :hat:

"Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord,
And has made the Lord his hope and confidence".
-Jeremiah 17:7

Philippians 2:3-4

Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others.

For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain.
Philippians 1:21 (New International Version):pray:

I miss this thread :D Keep Posting po TS God bless to all.

Back
Top Bottom