Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

-verse of the day for us christians-

The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
Psalm 27:1

kaya nga, samantalang tayo'y may pagkakataon, ay magsigawa tayo ng mabuti sa lahat, at lalong lalo na sa mga kasangbahay sa pananampalataya. -galacia 6:10

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." (Matthew 6:34).

Let us love, not in word or speech, but in truth and action.
1 John 3:18
@shamayin your welcome.

Last edited:
sa lahat ng mga naguupdate dito salamat po..thankz..kasi minsan medyo busy wa load pa pang net..(smart kasi ako) taz s0metimes my heart is n0t w0rthy to post a verse here(upz and down)..hehe..kaya ako nalang minsan nagbabasa here..at kahit sariling thread ko to..naiinspire ako sa mga pin0post nyo na w0rd ni God...thankz..Godbless...

"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."
Proverbs 16:3

Pray without ceasing.

1 Thessalonians 5:17 (King James Version):pray:

When life seems difficult, (P.U.S.H) Pray Until Something Happens!

sa lahat ng mga naguupdate dito salamat po..thankz..kasi minsan medyo busy wa load pa pang net..(smart kasi ako) taz s0metimes my heart is n0t w0rthy to post a verse here(upz and down)..hehe..kaya ako nalang minsan nagbabasa here..at kahit sariling thread ko to..naiinspire ako sa mga pin0post nyo na w0rd ni God...thankz..Godbless...

Bro. Thank you! rin sa Thread mo binabasa ko rin mga post dito pag nag o-online ako First ko binubuksan tong tread mo God bless po sa mga nag share dito continue to post a word of God thank you rin sa inyo! :clap:

@dhandhandhan what do you mean sa (upz and down) up and down ba ngayon spiritwal mo? dapat always up tayo :D keep :pray: and kung sa tingin mo madadown ka stayfoot ka lang and pahinga kaunti then Up up ulit.

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
John 3:16

Pray without ceasing.

1 Thessalonians 5:17 (King James Version):pray:

:thumbsup:

prayer is where the battle is won...

ministry is just gathering the results...

hav a godly day...

@ sir whindkhan..thankz bro hehe..ummmm bout my spiritual life i'm in situati0n kc na talagang w0rld is pulling me down..but dont w0rry stayf0ot tlaga ako at di ko bibitiw kay God..siguro o0 mdyo phinga lang..hehe..dami kasi ak0ng ginagawa..medyo nawawalan na ng time..hay..thankz..thankz Godbless.!

",j buti nalang God is so Good...",j

For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of the light.

Eph. 5:8

but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.

Isaiah 40:31 (New International Version)

@ sir whindkhan..thankz bro hehe..ummmm bout my spiritual life i'm in situati0n kc na talagang w0rld is pulling me down..but dont w0rry stayf0ot tlaga ako at di ko bibitiw kay God..siguro o0 mdyo phinga lang..hehe..dami kasi ak0ng ginagawa..medyo nawawalan na ng time..hay..thankz..thankz Godbless.!

",j buti nalang God is so Good...",j

All the TIME! :clap:

Glory to God,Keep on Praying and Read your Bible whether
your in a struggle or not, Because it will help you to pass those
problem. ika - nga Pag putol ang isang pakpak ng isang ibon di ito
makalilipad ng mataas.

"God First and Everything you do will be Smooth and Fine..."
Not exactly sa sinasabi ng Youth Adviser namin sa akin..:D

God bless you! Keep your Faith! :D

"Lead me, O LORD, in your righteousness because of my enemies- make straight your way before me." (Psalms 5:8).

I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

Romans 1:16

And do this, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep; for now our salvation is nearer than when we first believed. The night is far spent, the day is at hand. Therefore let us cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armor of light. Let us walk properly, as in the day, not in revelry and drunkenness, not in lewdness and lust, not in strife and envy. But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh, to fulfill its lusts (Rom 13:11–14).

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10

"The grass withers and the flowers fall,
but the word of our God endures forever."

Isaiah 40:8 (New International Version):)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom