Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

-verse of the day for us christians-

"Don't you know that you yourselves are God's temple and that God's Spirit lives in you?"
1 Corinthians 3:16

"You show that you are a letter from Christ, the result of our ministry, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts. "

2 Corinthians 3:3 (New International Version):)

1Jn 1:8
If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us.

1Jn 1:9
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

thankz Godbless",j m0re blessing,

“Your word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.” – Psalms 119:105

@sir omen..tama yan..minsan tau lang talaga gumagawa ng mali para kumawala sa ilaw ng panginoon..na dapat hindi...Godbless..

@ sir whindkhan..thankz bro hehe..ummmm bout my spiritual life i'm in situati0n kc na talagang w0rld is pulling me down..but dont w0rry stayf0ot tlaga ako at di ko bibitiw kay God..siguro o0 mdyo phinga lang..hehe..dami kasi ak0ng ginagawa..medyo nawawalan na ng time..hay..thankz..thankz Godbless.!

",j buti nalang God is so Good...",j

being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

Phil 1:6

@sir dreamer...sir kindly expound the meaning of that verse for me,thankz po...",j

to the fell0w christian,

matt.6:33 jaz for reminders ngaung sunday..thankz

@sir dreamer...sir kindly expound the meaning of that verse for me,thankz po...",j

to the fell0w christian,

matt.6:33 jaz for reminders ngaung sunday..thankz

Bro, it is the Lord which started the good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

Remember that the Lord sent the Holy Spirit when He went back to His Father.

He also said I will not leave you nor forsake you.

Also He said, nobody can snatch you out of my hand.

Unless you jump out of His hand, He can not do anything because He respect our own free will.

Walang pagsubok na dumating sa iyo maliban sa karaniwang pagsubok sa tao. Ang Diyos ay matapat, na hindi ka pababayaang masubok nang higit sa makakaya mo. Kasabay ng pagsubok, gagawa siya ng paraan para makaligtas ka nang sa gayon, makayanan mo ang pagsubok.
1 Mga Taga-Corinto 10:13

"For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision has any value. The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love." (Galatians 5:6).

Godbless..

Tinubos tayo ni Jesus sa sumpa ng kautusan...

Galatians 3:13-14 "Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse of us (for it is writen, "Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree").

That the blessing of Abraham might come upon the Gentiles in Christ Jesus, that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through FAITH."

Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked
or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers

BOOK I
Psalms 1:1

"I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength, that he considered me faithful, appointing me to his service." (1 Timothy 1:12).

"Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good."
Romans 12:21

"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear ... "
1 John 4:18

Mark 10:43-45

"whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant, and whoever wants to be first must be slave of all. For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.”

"But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars- their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death"." (Revelation 21:8).

Tamang tama sa mga taong di pa kilala si GOD..at hindi sya kinikilala at sa ayaw maniwalang may DIYOS...

Back
Top Bottom