Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

-verse of the day for us christians-

Be content with what you have, for God has said, "Never
will I leave you; never will I forsake you." So say with
confidence, "The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid."

- Hebrews 13:5,6

Better is one day in your courts
than a thousand elsewhere;
I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God
than dwell in the tents of the wicked.

Ps 84:10

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom;
all who follow his precepts have good understanding.
To him belongs eternal praise.

Ps 111:10

... Pwd dn.. Pro ung applicati0n na puro inspirati0nal verses lng .. Hehe.. Pra mgng daily verse.. Hehe:clap:

ah..o0 nga sana..maganda un..hehe diko po alam if may ganun na..taz if bible naman hanap m0..post ko nalang sa first page k?pang s60..xa pero try m0 din..Godbless u..

Maraming ganito na sa mundo. Lumalabas na din si Taning..

2 Tesalonica 2:9-12
"Lilitaw ang Suwail na taglay ang kapangyarihan ni Satanas. Gagawa siya ng lahat ng uri ng himala at nakalilinlang na tanda at kababalaghan. At gagamit siya ng lahat ng uri ng pandaraya sa mga mapapahamak -- mga taong maliligtas sana kung kanilang tinanggap at inibig ang katotohanan. Sapagkat hindi nila tinanggap ang katotohanan, ipinaubaya ng Diyos na sila'y malinlang ng espiritu ng kamalian at papaniwalain sa kasinungalingan, upang maparusahan ang lahat ng pumili sa kasamaan sa halip na tumanggap sa katotohanan."

Last edited:
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Jeremiah 29:11

nice",j love this verse Godbless

Maraming ganito na sa mundo. Lumalabas na din si Taning..

2 Tesalonica 2:9-12
"Lilitaw ang Suwail na taglay ang kapangyarihan ni Satanas. Gagawa siya ng lahat ng uri ng himala at nakalilinlang na tanda at kababalaghan. At gagamit siya ng lahat ng uri ng pandaraya sa mga mapapahamak -- mga taong maliligtas sana kung kanilang tinanggap at inibig ang katotohanan. Sapagkat hindi nila tinanggap ang katotohanan, ipinaubaya ng Diyos na sila'y malinlang ng espiritu ng kamalian at papaniwalain sa kasinungalingan, upang maparusahan ang lahat ng pumili sa kasamaan sa halip na tumanggap sa katotohanan."

nice God remind s0mething in me..because of this verse..thankz..

"Show me your ways, O LORD, teach me your paths;" (Psalms 25:4).

God is able,so let's Trust him..
Godbless..

huwag kang makipagusapin sa kanino man ng walang kadahilanan, kung hindi sya gumawa ng kasamaan sa iyo. kawikaan 3:30

“The commandments, “You shall not commit adultery,” “You shall not murder,” “You shall not steal,” “You shall not covet,” and whatever other command there may be, are summed up in this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.” Love does no harm to a neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.”
- Romans 13:9-10

Last edited:
HOPE

George Bernard Shaw is perhaps most renowned as a free thinker and liberal philosopher. In his last writings we read, "The science to which I pinned my faith is bankrupt. Its counsels, which should have established the millennium, led, instead, directly to the suicide of Europe. I believed them once. In their name I helped to destroy the faith of millions of worshipers in the temples of a thousand creeds. And now they look at me and witness the great tragedy of an atheist who has lost his faith."

George Bernard Shaw.

I Peter 1:3-4

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade.

"Look upon my affliction and my distress and take away all my sins." (Psalms 25:18).

sapagkat tunay na tayo'y pinangaralan ng mabubuting balita, gaya rin naman nila ngunit hindi nila pinakinabangan ang salitang napakinggan dahil sa walang kalakip na pananampalataya ang nangakarinig. - Hebreo 4:2

Last edited:
“There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.”
- 1 John 4:18

Delight yourself in the LORD
and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Ps 37:4

how can we make this thread sticky?...
-----

"You do not have, because you do not ask God. When you ask, you do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives..." -James 4: 2-3

Back
Top Bottom