Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

-verse of the day for us christians-

““For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the LORD. “As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.” - Isaiah 55:8-9

guys? Lets meditate on this verse...

"isaiah 59 the wh0le verse" about sin, confession, redemption..ge po

“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”” - Joshua 1:9

“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”” - Joshua 1:9

love this verse...thankz bro..

“[Praise to the LORD] LORD, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done wonderful things, things planned long ago.” - Isaiah 25:1

"Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well."
3 John 1:2

kung paanong ang ama ay naaawa sa kanyang mga anak, gayon naaawa ang Panginoon sa kanilang nangatatakot sa kanya. - awit 103:13

Last edited:
"In the morning, O LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation." (Psalms 5:3).

guys..may this verse touch our heart to pray in the m0rning also..Godbless..

“[Praise to the God of All Comfort] Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God.”
2 Corinthians 1:3-4

thanks guys...keep it up...

God's word is very powerful indeed...

hav a gud night...

“He has saved us and called us to a holy life—not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time,” - 2 Timothy 1:9

Ezekiel 3:18-21
"Maaaring ito'y hatol na kamatayan para sa masama. Kapag hindi mo sila pinagsabihang lumayo sa kasamaan, mamamatay sila sa kanilang kasamaan ngunit pananagutan mo sa akin ang kanilang kamatayan.

Ngunit wala kang pananagutan kung ayaw nilang talikdan ang kanilang kasamaan matapos mong babalaan.

Kapag nagpakasama ang isang matuwid ay ilagay ko siya sa panganib. Mawawalan ng kabuluhan ang kabutihang ginawa niya noong una at mamamatay siya sa kanyang kasalanan. Pag hindi mo siya pinaalalahanan, pananagutan mo sa akin ang kanyang kamatayan.

Ngunit kapag pinayuhan mo siyang lumayo sa kasamaan, at nakinig sa iyo, hindi siya mamamatay at wala kang pananagutan."

"He who is kind to the poor lends to the LORD,
and he will reward him for what he has done."
Proverbs 19:17

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go"." (Joshua 1:9).

“Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commandments.” - Deuteronomy 7:9

"Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the LORD your God is giving you."
Exodus 20:12

Last edited:
Psalms 22:30
in the future, everyone will worship and learn about you, our LORD..

Praise the Lord..

“And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.” - Romans 8:28

"Brothers, think of what you were when you were called. Not many of you were wise by human standards; not many were influential; not many were of noble birth. But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong.He chose the lowly things of this world and the despised things- and the things that are not- to nullify the things that are, so that no one may boast before him." (1 Corinthians 1:26-29).

“For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; and to godliness, mutual affection; and to mutual affection, love. For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.” - 2 Peter 1:5-8

So dont be afraid! You are worth much more than many sparrows..

Matthew 10:31

Gandang hapon.. :D

Back
Top Bottom