Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

-verse of the day for us christians-

"if your boss is angry at you,don't quit! A quiet spirit can overcome even great mistakes" ecc.10 verse4.

para sa lahat ng empleyado ,like me.heheh...ajah!!
Godbless to all

James 2:26 (KJV) -- For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

Philippians 4:6
Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.

""Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock." (Matthew 7:24).

"Know therefore that the LORD your God, He is God,
the faithful God, who keeps His covenant and
His lovingkindness to a thousandth generation with
those who love Him and keep His commandments;"
Deuteronomy 7:9

“What good is it for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul?”
Mark 8:36

Last edited:
"For we know him who said, “Vengeance is mine; I will repay.” And again, “The Lord will judge his people.”"

Hebrews 10:30

"Dishonest money dwindles away, but he who gathers money little by little makes it grow." (Proverbs 13:11).

"Dishonest scales are an abomination to the LORD,
But a just weight is His delight"
Proverbs 11:1

"Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him"." (John 14:21).

Godbless mga kapatid",j
go0dnyt po..
Ngapla f u dnt mind pa pray po 4 me..para sa board exam dis sept..thankz ge",j Godbless..

I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised;
So shall i be saved from my enemies.

2 Samuel 22:4

"But godliness with contentment is great gain."
1 Timothy 6:6

"I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you." (Psalms 32:8).

"If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him; for God's temple is sacred, and you are that temple." (1 Corinthians 3:17).

go0d m0rning",j

"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear ... "
1 John 4:18

Jeremiah 32:27

Jeremiah, i am the Lord God. I rule the world and I can do anything!

thank God..
coz the God of Jeremiah is the same as my GOD! the same GREAT GOD.. :D

Psalm 56:3
Whenever I am afraid, I will trust in You.

1 thessalonians 3:12

May the Lord make your love increase and overflow for each other, and for everyone else, just as ours does for you.

"Do not be misled: "Bad company corrupts good character.""
1 Corinthians 15:33

"For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh but made alive in the spirit,"

1 Peter 3:18

Back
Top Bottom