Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

-verse of the day for us christians-

"Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up." (James 4:10).

“But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.” 1 John 1:7

"This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us- whatever we ask- we know that we have what we asked of him." (1 John 5:14-15).

"But it shall not be so among you. But whoever would be great among you must be your servant, and whoever would be first among you must be slave of all. For even the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many."

Mark 10:43-45

"Jesus called them together and said, "You know that those who are regarded as rulers of the Gentiles lord it over them, and their high officials exercise authority over them. Not so with you. Instead, whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant," (Mark 10:42-43).

sis.rizza..haha ganda ng verse natin ngaun magkatugma ak0 din dapat gang verse 45 pa,.pero nakita ko sau kaya binawasan ko na..Praise God",j

in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths straight."
Proverbs 3:5-6

"Sapagka't hindi tayo binigyan ng DIOS ng espiritu ng katakutan;kundi ng kapangyarihan at ng pag-ibig at ng kahusayan. II Tim.1:7 :thumbsup:

God is before all things and its proper places.
<COLOSIANS 1:17]

"Therefore this is what the LORD says: "If you repent, I will restore you that you may serve me; if you utter worthy, not worthless, words, you will be my spokesman. Let this people turn to you, but you must not turn to them."I will make you a wall to this people, a fortified wall of bronze; they will fight against you but will not overcome you, for I am with you to rescue and save you", declares the LORD. "I will save you from the hands of the wicked and redeem you from the grasp of the cruel"(Jeremiah 15:19-21).

Jeremiah 23:23-24

"Am I a God at hand, declares the LORD, and not a God far away? Can a man hide himself in secret places so that I cannot see him? declares the LORD. Do I not fill heaven and earth? declares the LORD."

"Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity."
1 Timothy 4:12

Deuteronomio 4:16-19,23
kaya, kaiingat kayo. Huwag
kayong gagawa ng anumang
larawan upang sambahin,
maging kawangis ng tao,
hayop sa ibabaw ng lupa, ibon,
ng anumang gumagapang o ng
anumang isda.
Ni huwag ninyong sasambahin
ang araw, buwan, bituin o
alinmang buntala na nilalang ni Yahweh para sa tao.
"Mag ingat kayo. Huwag
ninyong kalilimutan ang tipan
sa inyo ni Yahweh. Huwag
kayong gagawa ng anumang
larawan upang sambahin, gaya ng ipinagbawal niya sa
inyo.

"Anyone who claims to be in the light but hates his brother is still in the darkness. Whoever loves his brother lives in the light, and there is nothing in him to make him stumble." (1 John 2:9-10).

"Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain:
but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised."
Proverbs 31:30

@@s sticky thread na pala to :)
Do not be misled: “Bad company corrupts good character.”

1 Corinthians 15:33 (New International Version):pray:

@all :thanks: sa mga verse! God Bless!

"give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." (1 Thessalonians 5:18).

"Even now," declares the LORD, "return to me with all your heart,
with fasting and weeping and mourning." Rend your heart and not your garments. Return to the LORD your God, for he is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and abounding in love,
and he relents from sending calamity."
Joel 2:12-13

Awit 140:1

Iligtas mo ako, Oh Panginoon sa masamang tao; Ingatan mo ako sa marahas na tao

Back
Top Bottom