Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

-verse of the day for us christians-

"Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.""
Matthew 19:14

ROMA 2:12-13
Sapagka't ang lahat ng nangagkasala ng walang kautusan ay mangapapahamak din naman ng walang kautusan: at ang lahat na nangagkasala sa ilalim ng kautusan ay sa kautusan din sila hahatulan; Sapagka't hindi ang mga tagapakinig ng kautusan ang siyang mga ganap sa harapan ng Dios, kundi ang nangagsisitalima sa kautusan ay aariing mga ganap

"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear ... "
1 John 4:18

"Now may our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God our Father,
who loved us and gave us eternal comfort and good hope through grace"
2 Thessalonians 2:16

"Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church
and gave himself up for her to make her holy,
cleansing her by the washing with water through the word,
and to present her to himself as a radiant church,
without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless"
Ephesians 5:25-27

Last edited:
1 John 1:7 (MKJV) -- if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.

"Finally, all of you, live in harmony with one another; be sympathetic, love as brothers, be compassionate and humble."
1 Peter 3:8

"For the LORD will be your confidence,
And will keep your foot from being caught."
Proverbs 3:26

"Oh, the joys of those who trust the Lord, who have no confidence
in the proud or in those who worship idols."
Philippians 1:7

Last edited:
Matthew 18:20 For where two or three come together in my name, I am there with them.

am happy na may thread na ganito sa symbianized....:clap: so ill take this opportunity to invite yong mga taga.Cebu sa Christian Life Program ng Singles For Christ ngayong saturday September 3, 2011 at DOH sa harap nang Metrobank JOnes............... Atbang ra sa Metro bank JOnes mga Pipzzz..... Godbless!

"But godliness with contentment is great gain."
1 Timothy 6:6

"But godliness with contentment is great gain."
1 Timothy 6:6

Last edited:
Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus. - 1 Thessalonians 5:18

"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power"
Ephesians 6:10

"Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs"
Psalm 150:4

"I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us."
Romans 8:18

Last edited:
psalms 46:2

therefore, we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea..

and call upon me in the day of trouble;
I will deliver you, and you will honor me
-psalms 50:15

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10

In GOD i trust;
I will not be afraid.
What can man do to me?

- Psalms 56:11

"Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life,
to which you were also called and have confessed the good confession
in the presence of many witnesses."
1 Timothy 6:12

John 4:23-24

New International Version (NIV)

23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. 24 God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.”

guys pasensiya na po medyo busy lang po...thanks po sa mga nagaupdate...GODBLESS",j

"Work hard, and you will be a leader; be lazy, and you will end up a slave."
Proverbs 12:24

"Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, but he who hates
correction is stupid."
Proverbs 12:1

"Dishonest scales are an abomination to the LORD,
but a just weight is His delight"
Proverbs 11:1

Last edited:
Psalms 59:16
but i will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of troubles..

Back
Top Bottom