Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

-verse of the day for us christians-

1 Corinthians 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

10. Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

11. And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.
Romans 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for EVEN THE WOMEN did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27. And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their ERROR which was meet.

Lev 18.22
Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination

Mat 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works ang glorify your Father which is in heaven.

"I can do everything through him who gives me strength."
Philippians 4:13

Rom. 8:1There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus.who walk not after the flesh but after the spirit.

1 John 1:9 If we confess ous sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

"If someone has enough money to live well and sees a brother or sister in need but shows no compassion—how can God’s love be in that person?"
1 John 3:17

Psalms 34;1 I will bless the Lord at all times, His praise shall continually be in my mouth.

"Ang Diyos ang siyang nagliligtas sa akin,
Tiwalang-tiwala ako at wala munti mang pangamba.
Sapagkat si Yahweh ang lahat sa akin,
Siya ang aking awit, ang aking kaligtasan."
Isaiah 12:2 :pray:

Rom.6:23 For the wages of sin is death,but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

"A woman giving birth to a child has pain because her time has come;
but when her baby is born she forgets the anguish
because of her joy that a child is born into the world."
John 16:21

1 Cor. 10:13 Therefore hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man:but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able:but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

GOD is love
I John 4:8

a simple bible verse but it gives a great meaning for us believers on how God really loves us.. He sacrifices His only begotten Son Jesus Christ to save us (John 3:16). He made it for He really love us.:salute:

“But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere. Peacemakers who sow in peace reap a harvest of righteousness.” - James 3:17-18

Rom.12 I beseech you therefore brethren, by the mercies of God.that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable unto God.which is your reasonable service.

"Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let
God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think.
Then you will learn to know
God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect."
Romans 12:2

Rom.3:28 Therefore we conclude than a man is justified without the deeds of the law.

"But godliness with contentment is great gain."
1 Timothy 6:6

Last edited:
@stealth, please avoid double posting if you don't want to have a violation.please kindly read the forum rules.thanks!

oo sorry lagi kasi ako na disconnect sa vpn ko kaya kala ko hindi ko pa na post yun pala double post na pala ako. :)

If they obey and serve him, they will spend the rest
of their days in prosperity and their years in contentment."
Job 36:11

Back
Top Bottom