Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

-verse of the day for us christians-

For with God nothing will be impossible.
Luke 1:37

everything is possible for God so whatever problems you're facing right now let God manage everything for you.

"The LORD is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him," (Nahum 1:7).

Put your trust unto God and in everything you do, He will always be their for you- to take care of you in times of trouble and help you in times of your need.:thumbsup:

"Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father
means caring for orphans and widows in their distress
and refusing to let the world corrupt you."
James 1:27

Psalm 34:8-9 Oh taste and see that the Lord is good,blessed is the man that trusteth in Him, oh fear the Lord ye His saints, for there is no want to them that fear Him.

"I can do everything through him who gives me strength."
Philippians 4:13

Romans 8:5 For they are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things that are Spirit.

Psalms 83:18 - 'That they may know that you,whose name is Jehovah,
You alone are the most High over all the earth.'

Last edited:
Except a man be born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.
John 3:3

this verse tells us that we should be born again in order to be save. But it doesn't mean that only born again christians will be save. It also depends on our hearts if we will change from doing what is not lawful to God to do what is lawful and right.

"As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the LORD commanded the blessing, even life
for evermore."
Psalm 133:3

Matthew 10:28 “ Don’t be afraid of people. They can kill you, but they cannot harm your soul. Instead, you should fear God who can destroy both your body and soul in hell.

Matthew 10:37-39 37”If you love your father or mother or even your sons and daughters more than me, you are not fit to be my disciples. 38And unless you are willing to take up your cross and come with me, you are not fit to be my disciples. 39If you try to save your life, you will lose it. But if you give it up for me, you will surely find it.”

si Jesucristo ay siya ring kahapon at ngayon, oo at magpakailan man. -- Hebreo 13:8

The name of the LORD is like a strong tower when the righteous came and to be safe.
Proverbs 18:10

God is our defender He will never leave us in times of trouble. For He is our refuge, a tower that will take care of us. We are safe in God our LORD.

"A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance."
Ecclesiastes 3:4

Jesus said, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
=John 14:6=

In this verse in the book of John, Jesus said that He is the only way that a man could go to the Father. Without Him we could not be with God our Creator. So, we as a creation of God, we must believe that Jesus is our Savior for He is the only way that we can enter the kingdom of God.

"Better a patient man than a warrior,
a man who controls his temper than one who takes a city."
Proverbs 16:32

Psalms 31:24 Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.

Humble yourself in the mighty hand of God that He may exalt you in due time.
Jame 4:10

Stay humble brothers and sisters. Let God reward you for everything you've done. For God knows what is the right time for you to receive a blessing from Him.

“Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn.” - Romans 12:15

Psalms 34:5 O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt His name together.

Back
Top Bottom