Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

-verse of the day for us christians-

"Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach's sake and thine often infirmities."

1 Timothy 5:23

"Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say: "Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Christ. For the accuser of our brothers, who accuses them before our God day and night, has been hurled down." (Revelation 12:10).

"Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the soul:"

1 Peter 2:11

"But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication, and from things strangled, and from blood."

Acts 15:20

Let your hope be in the Lord: take heart and be strong; yes, let your hope be in the Lord. - Psalm 27:14

"Let him who does wrong continue to do wrong; let him who is vile continue to be vile; let him who does right continue to do right; and let him who is holy continue to be holy"." (Revelation 22:11).

"For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh but made alive in the spirit,"

1 Peter 3:18

"They overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death." (Revelation 12:11).

"And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book." (Revelation 22:19).

"kaya dapat lahat dapat ng mga share natin s fr0m da bible,na walang labis walang kulang..."

Godbless every one..

I enc0uraged evry one to post here na mas maganda k0ng bigyan natin ng kaunting xplainati0n mga verses natin 4 m0re enc0uraging..

"All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness," (2 Timothy 3:16).

thankz,.

"Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me."

Revelation 3:20

Proverbs 1:33

But whoever listens to me will live in safety and be at ease, without fear of harm.

.. :)
Let's not make our lives complicated, after all, Jesus already paid everything at the cross..

"Be wise in the way you act toward outsiders; make the most of every opportunity." (Colossians 4:5).

Be a m0del to the people around you..show that we are the salt and the light of this w0rld,..and we must take every oppurtunity to share them the go0d news..

Godbless every one..",j

"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly."

John 10:10

"So do not fear, for I am with
you;
do not be dismayed, for I am
your God.
I will strengthen you and
help you; I will uphold you with
my
righteous right hand." Isaiah
41:10 New International
Version

"hay it c0mforts me..cuz in everythng i've done He's Still cares for me..

my dear br0thers and sisters what ever happen..remember that God cares 4 us..

and those who jz read these..God love's you",j

Godbless..

"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever."

Hebrews 13:8

"I have no greater joy than to hear
that my children are walking
in the truth." (3 John 1:4). "i kn0w that its really hard to
walk in the truth as we see it
in reality,but we must keep
our faith until the end..we
must have the attitude of
repentance..let have reflection on this passage by
David.. "if we fail, c0nfess to the
Lord and try again" Godbless..",j

"The good person out of the good treasure of his heart produces good, and the evil person out of his evil treasure produces evil, for out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks."

Luke 6:45

"The seed that fell among thorns stands for those who hear, but as they go on their way they are choked by life's worries, riches and pleasures, and they do not mature." (Luke 8:14).

"many of us in reality,at first we truely accept the w0rd,Jesus in our life yet due to the human desires and of many trialz that sometimes we cann0t handle,we drift away on what we first believe and causes not to be firm in our faith until the end..

Jesus wants us to stand firm untill the end..so dont be the seed that been fell among the thorns,but be a seed that fell in the good soil.."

Godbless",j

“And if you faithfully obey the voice of the Lord your God, being careful to do all his commandments that I command you today, the Lord your God will set you high above all the nations of the earth. And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, if you obey the voice of the Lord your God. Blessed shall you be in the city, and blessed shall you be in the field. Blessed shall be the fruit of your womb and the fruit of your ground and the fruit of your cattle, the increase of your herds and the young of your flock. Blessed shall be your basket and your kneading bowl."

Deuteronomy 28:1-68

"Because you did not serve the Lord your God with joyfulness and gladness of heart, because of the abundance of all things, therefore you shall serve your enemies whom the Lord will send against you, in hunger and thirst, in nakedness, and lacking everything. And he will put a yoke of iron on your neck until he has destroyed you."

Deuteronomy 28:47-48

Back
Top Bottom