Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

-verse of the day for us christians-

For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.

Hebrews 4:12 (New International Version) :pray:

"Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the inheritance as your reward. You are serving the Lord Christ."

Colossians 3:23

“If you do well, will you not be accepted? And if you do not do well, sin is crouching at the door. Its desire is for you, but you must rule over it.”

Genesis 4:7

Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. - John 14:1

"The Lord's curse is on the house of the wicked,

but he blesses the dwelling of the righteous.

Toward the scorners he is scornful,

but to the humble he gives favor.

The wise will inherit honor,

but fools get disgrace."

Proverbs 3:33-35

"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places, even as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him. In love he predestined us for adoption as sons through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of his will, to the praise of his glorious grace, with which he has blessed us in the Beloved."

Ephesians 1:3-6

Jesus replied, "You do not realise now what I am doing, but later you will understand."
John 13:7

“Then Peter said to them, Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. For the promise is to you and to your children, and to all who are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call."

Acts 2:38-39

Exodus 15:2 The LORD is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation; this is my God, and I will praise him, my father’s God, and I will exalt him.

Proverbs 3:5-6
"TRUST in the LORD with all your hearts and lean not in your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him and He shall direct your paths."

:yipee:;):)

"If you want to know how much GOD loves you, try to catch the raindrops, the one you caught is how much you love him. and the rest of the raindrops that you missed is how much
GOD loves you."

Hope you inspired with this message.
hit "thanks" if you were.
take care. and be blessed. :D :D

"If you want to know how much GOD loves you, try to catch the raindrops, the one you caught is how much you love him. and the rest of the raindrops that you missed is how much
GOD loves you."

Hope you inspired with this message.
hit "thanks" if you were.
take care. and be blessed. :D :D

:thumbsup:

2 Corinthians 5:7
We live by faith, not by sight.

"Therefore welcome one another as Christ has welcomed you, for the glory of God."

Romans 15:7

"Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account." (Hebrews 4:13).

thanks Guys..Godbless us all",j

“Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.”

Matthew 10:32-33

"This is what the LORD says: "Let not the wise man boast of his wisdom or the strong man boast of his strength or the rich man boast of his riches, but let him who boasts boast about this: that he understands and knows me, that I am the LORD, who exercises kindness, justice and righteousness on earth, for in these I delight", declares the LORD." (Jeremiah 9:23-24).

",j

Back
Top Bottom