Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

-verse of the day for us christians-

Psalm 127:1-2 NKJV

Unless the Lord builds the house, They labor in vain who build it; Unless the Lord guards the city, The watchman stays awake in vain. It is vain for you to rise up early, To sit up late, To eat the bread of sorrows; For so He gives His beloved sleep.

"let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up" Galatians 6:9

Psalm 130:4 NKJV

But there is forgiveness with You, That You may be feared.

"I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you"." (Genesis 28:15).

Psalm 135:5-6 NKJV

For I know that the Lord is great, And our Lord is above all gods. Whatever the Lord pleases He does, In heaven and in earth, In the seas and in all deep places.

“The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.” Proverbs 9:10 NIV

tagal kong nawala dito hehe kakatapos lng ng 2days conference namin have a blessed day

Ecc 3:1 There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven

Psalm 143:8, 10 NKJV

Cause me to hear Your lovingkindness in the morning, For in You do I trust; Cause me to know the way in which I should walk, For I lift up my soul to You. Teach me to do Your will, For You are my God; Your Spirit is good. Lead me in the land of uprightness.

Psalm 147:3 NKJV

He heals the brokenhearted And binds up their wounds.

"Im not a great man of God but Im a man with great God"

-ptr rich witmer

"I was born for this" Godbless sa lahat

Last edited:
Psalm 150:6 NKJV

Let everything that has breath praise the Lord. Praise the Lord!

“[A Living Sacrifice] Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship.” Romans 12:1 NIV

Proverbs 1:7 NKJV

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, But fools despise wisdom and instruction.

“Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that the family of believers throughout the world is undergoing the same kind of sufferings.” 1 Peter 5:8-9 NIV

Faith w/o deed is dead Godbless everyone

Proverbs 4:20-22 NKJV

My son, give attention to my words; Incline your ear to my sayings. Do not let them depart from your eyes; Keep them in the midst of your heart; For they are life to those who find them, And health to all their flesh.

Proverbs 8:11 NKJV

For wisdom is better than rubies, And all the things one may desire cannot be compared with her.

“But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.” 1 Peter 2:9 NIV

Speak if you believe

Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart, be pleasing unto thee, Oh Lord!, my strength and my redeemer. pslm19:14

Back
Top Bottom