Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

-verse of the day for us christians-

So, chosen by God for this new life of love, dress in the wardrobe God picked out for you: compassion, kindness, humility, quiet strength, discipline. Be even-tempered, content with second place, quick to forgive an offense. Forgive as quickly and completely as the Master forgave you. And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It’s your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it. Colossians 3:13 The Message

Hebrews 13:16

Do not neglect to do good and to share what you have, for such sacrifices are pleasing to God.

You who are trying to be justified by the law have been alienated from Christ; you have fallen away from grace. 5 For through the Spirit we eagerly await by faith the righteousness for which we hope. 6 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision has any value. The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love.

Galatians 5:4-6

John 1:1 sa pasimula pay naroon na ang salita kasama ng diyos ang salita at ang salita ay diyos.

musta na guys? tagal narin anyway Godbless us all.. tnx for updating this thread ",j

ayus naman sir. kayo? Godbless din. :D

The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath. Therefore the Son of man is Lord also of the sabbath.
Mark 2:27-28

Happy Sabbath ka symb. :clap:.

My life verse..

God is too wise to be mistaken.
God is too good to be unkind.
If you can't understand His will, Trust Him.

:) :) :) <3

romans 8:32

He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all - how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?

Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of never give up many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance.' (James 1:2-3)

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your request to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.' (Philippians 4:6-7) (NIV).

'For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.' (Jeremiah 29:11)

Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
- 1 Thessalonians 5:18

"Above all, GUARD YOUR HEART, for it affects everything you do."
~ Proverbs 4:23

It's all about Malas and Swerte

Marami sa atin hindi naniniwala sa malas at swerte, pero nasa bible pala yun.

Ecclesiastes 9:11-12
New International Version (NIV)

11 I have seen something else under the sun:

The race is not to the swift
or the battle to the strong,
nor does food come to the wise
or wealth to the brilliant
or favor to the learned;
but time and chance happen to them all.

12 Moreover, no one knows when their hour will come:

As fish are caught in a cruel net,
or birds are taken in a snare,
so people are trapped by evil times
that fall unexpectedly upon them.

2 Corinthians 8:9 NIV
For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though he was rich, yet for your sake he became poor, so that you through his poverty might become rich.

The LORD is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; he knows those who take refuge in him.
- Nahum 1:7

Back
Top Bottom