Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

-verse of the day for us christians-

[Matthew 5:21-22]

But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ will be liable to the hell of fire.

Last edited:
[Matthew 5:21-22]

But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ will be liable to the hell of fire.

So when did you became our brother hehe..the title says "verse of the day for us Christians"
kabilis mo nman nagpaconvert hahaha nbasa mo lang yun fools naging brother k n namin agad hehe

Genesis 12:3 NIV
I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you. ”

Thanks po sa thread na to ^_^ keep it up..

Jeremiah 17:10
"I the Lord search the heart and test the mind,
to give every man according to his ways,
according to the fruit of his deeds."

"HELLO BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN GOD..LONGTIME SINCE THEN..WELL THANKS FOR CONTINUOUSLY POSTING UP VERSES TO ENCOURAGE ONE ANOTHER. MAY GOD BLESS US ALL AND MAY GOD'S WORD SPREAD"

"12 My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. 13 Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends. 14 You are my friends if you do what I command. 15 I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.- John 15:12-15

Genesis 13:17 NIV
Go, walk through the length and breadth of the land, for I am giving it to you.”

Exodus 15:13 NIV
In your unfailing love you will lead the people you have redeemed. In your strength you will guide them to your holy dwelling.

Exodus 20:5-6 NIV
You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, [6] but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.

If you are having a tough time... just remember HEBREWS 12 :11 This is the verse that is carrying me through.

Fools say to themselves, "There is no God." They are all corrupt, and they have done terrible things; there is no one who does what is right.

PSALMS 53.1

I think wala naman pong nag post na nagsasabing walang dyos or kung ano mang edited phrase na ginagamit sa paninira ng isang faith . parang nag share rin lang sila ng isang Bible verse na galing din mismo sa bible. happy holiday nga po pala para bukas

Isaiah 13:15-18New Living Translation (NLT)

15 Anyone who is captured will be cut down
run through with a sword.
16 Their little children will be dashed to death before their eyes.
Their homes will be sacked, and their wives will be raped.

17 “Look, I will stir up the Medes against Babylon.
They cannot be tempted by silver
or bribed with gold.
18 The attacking armies will shoot down the young men with arrows.
They will have no mercy on helpless babies
and will show no compassion for children.

Maraming salamat po o mapagmahal at maawaing yahweh.

Hebrews 10:18 NIV
And where these have been forgiven, sacrifice for sin is no longer necessary.

Sinabi sa kanya ni Jesus, Naniniwala ka na ba dahil nakita mo Ako? Mapalad ang mga naniniwala kahit hindi nila Ako nakita. --Juan 20:29

:hi:

Matthew 6:26-28

"Look at the birds of the air, that they do not sow, nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not worth much more than they? And who of you by being worried can add a single hour to his life? And why are you worried about clothing? Observe how the lilies of the field grow; they do not toil nor do they spin."

Ecclesiastes 5:19 NIV
Moreover, when God gives someone wealth and possessions, and the ability to enjoy them, to accept their lot and be happy in their toil---this is a gift of God.

- - - Updated - - -

Leviticus 26:9 NIV
“ 'I will look on you with favor and make you fruitful and increase your numbers, and I will keep my covenant with you.

Leviticus 26:12 NIV
I will walk among you and be your God, and you will be my people.

Colossians 4:5-6 NIV
Be wise in the way you act toward outsiders; make the most of every opportunity. [6] Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Deuteronomy 1:21 NIV
See, the Lord your God has given you the land. Go up and take possession of it as the Lord, the God of your ancestors, told you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.”

help po.cno po ang may videos ng "The truth may scare you" ung complete parts. please upload po. i really need..thanks

Jeremiah 18:6 NIV
He said, “Can I not do with you, Israel, as this potter does?” declares the Lord. “Like clay in the hand of the potter, so are you in my hand, Israel.

Hebrews 6:10

"God is not unjust; he will not forget your work and the love you have shown him as you have helped his people and continue to help them."

- - - Updated - - -

Deuteronomy 8:6 NIV
Observe the commands of the Lord your God, walking in obedience to him and revering him.

Back
Top Bottom