Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

VPN Call Center at home

evilclown28

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
I am currently living abroad and working as as a remote support agent, I was granted vacation leave to go back in the Philippines, work at home ako sa North America, my question is madedetect ba ng administor ko na nsa ibang lugar ako? already talked to a VPN client they said they only give out shared IP. Basically I want to ensure that all my tools will work , idea naman mga IT peeps. thanks

depende sir .. kung gano siya mag eeffort :) .. pero kung ung IP na ibibigay sayo is somehow related o malapit sa address mo sa NA, tingen ko di naman haha.. unless pupuntahan sa bahay mo o ipagtatanung ka sa kapitbahay mo hahaha :D :P

I am currently living abroad and working as as a remote support agent, I was granted vacation leave to go back in the Philippines, work at home ako sa North America, my question is madedetect ba ng administor ko na nsa ibang lugar ako? already talked to a VPN client they said they only give out shared IP. Basically I want to ensure that all my tools will work , idea naman mga IT peeps. thanks

sir pwede po ba part time dyan?hehe. extra income lang, wala OT dito sa qatar eh

do you have vacancies ts? baka pwede mo naman akong tulungan makapasok jan sa company na tinatrabahoan mo... ano po name sa company na tinatrabahoan mo? anong online job site ang gamit mo? meron akong account sa onlinejobs.ph... please reply po ts... sana matulungan mo ako.. :pray:

Back
Top Bottom