Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What do you want out of life?

tonyongputik

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
I don’t know, to be happy?”
“To be happy”
“I want the American dream, I want to be happy

-beefreetoday

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t know, to be happy?”
“To be happy”
“I want the American dream, I want to be happy

-beefreetoday

Nakaplano na lahat eh at nakasulat. Binabasa ko tuwing pagising at bago matulog. Tapos sabi dun sa pinagkuwaan ko ng ideya magplan ng ganon gawin mo muna bago sabihin sa mundo. Hm... Sinusunod ko lang. Highly-suggest ko ung self-development book na yon. Ito link free PDF: http://www.ivpp.nl/wp-content/uploads/masterminds.pdf. You need adobe reader para kung gusto mong dun buksan palagi. Free to download. Dun sa top right corner of page, my DL button.

Ngayon lang ako napabasa ng marami talaga. Mostly self-dev books dahil napilay ako. Nand2 rin ung storya sa isang post ko. http://www.symbianize.com/showthread.php?t=1438680

Pero, for me, in simple ways. What I want is to live a rockin, happy, fun, adventourous, exciting, fulfilling, meaningful, inspriing, life on this earth. I want to live life to the fullest!

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to be free from my 9-5 job so that I could focus on what I'm passionate about in life, to do what I love, to spend my time with the people that I love, to visit places I've never been to with my love ones, to make them happy, fulfilled and proud, to seek the mystery of life.
I've just realized and this is profound "there is no meaning in life, only you can make life meaningful"

Last edited:
I just want a simple life where I have a decent job, own house, and a love one that loves me unconditionally. It does not have to be too rich, as long as we can eat, live, happy and feel at home everyday.

I just want a simple life where I have a decent job, own house, and a love one that loves me unconditionally. It does not have to be too rich, as long as we can eat, live, happy and feel at home everyday.

gusto ko to..

Yung nilalamang ng kantang ito,. itong ito ang gusto ko mangyari sa buhay.. NATIN.

"Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today... Aha-ah...

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion, too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace... You...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world... You...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one"

-MAGKARON TAYO NG UNITY.. HINDI PURO AWAY AT PANINIRA.

I like this qoute

To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer, to find each other, and to feel.

Have a simple life, I don't need too much money in this world, as long as I can provide my family needs, being debt free or may I say being wealthy cgro instead of being too rich.

Last edited:
I want to marry myself. Sologamy. Sa Japan.
Winowork out ko na. Naka focus ako sa study ko. Meron pa ako piano lesson. Basta. I do everything just to go to Japan at sumama sa libo babae na nagpapakasal sa sarili. Bukod sa sologamy ay madami pa.

Ewan :D hahaha
maybe simple life..
i want to have my own home, own car, business
happy married life
happy family

Yet the simplest dream always the hardest to reach... hahaha

I wanted to be cured before I was diagnosed, pero nag iba lahat eh.
Siguro my answer to this question would be; Whatever life throws at you. Enjoy it.

i want my wife back
i want my family back
i want everything that i lost be back
i want to make all the wrong things done right

i lost everything and now i dont know where to start

but thats impossible now.

right now, i just want to hold me.......

Back
Top Bottom