Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What Does the Bible Really Teach? II

When we say God is everything... that all of his creation is nothing but a manifestation of himself how would you account that?

haha cghe cghe lang hahaha...

nka Mobile net ka ba huh? yaman hahahaha...

hahaha:lol: naku sir,hindi ako mayaman. Matagal lang kasi naubos balot ko,kaya mjo natagalan sa pag uwi mahirap na di mkabawi sa puhunan..haha:belat:
Omniscience ba si god? all knowing?

:quiet:serious tau sir ha? Does God foreknow/all know and foreordain everything? Bible based answer should be given para di tau ma OT..
Isa.46:9,10-'' I am the Divine one telling from the beginning the finale,and from long ago the things that have not been done; the One saying, 'My own counsel will stand,and everything that is my delight I shall do.'' He makes known his purpose,foreordains certain matters in connection with its accomplishment,and has the almighty power to assure that these will be fulfilled.
Example,Isa. 11:1-3: ''There must go forth a twig out of the stump of Jesse; and out of his roots a sprout will be fruitful.(Jesus was born in the line of Jesse.) And upon him the spirit of Jehovah God must settle down,and there will be enjoyment by him in the fear of Jehovah.'' Jehovah God could confidently foretell this regarding his Son because He has observed his attitude and conduct in the heavens since the beginning of creation.
Another,Deut.31:20,21: ''I shall bring them(Israel) to the ground that I have sworn about their forefathers which flows with milk and honey,and they will certainly eat and be satisfied and grow fat and turn to other gods,and they will indeed serve them and treat me with disrespect and break my covenant. And it must occur that when many calamities and distresses will come upon them,this song must also answer before them as a witness,for I well know their inclination that they are developing today before I bring them into the land about which I have sworn.'' Note that God's ability to discern the outcome of their course did not mean that he was responsible for it or that it was what he wanted for them,but on the basis of what they were doing he could foresee the outcome. Similarly on the basis of what is observed,say for instance sir. A weather forecaster may predict the weather with a great degree of accuracy but he does not cause it or necessarily like it.
But God's ability to foreknow/all knowing and foreordain event doesn't prove that he does this regarding all the actions of all his creatures. How can i say that?hehe,di mo pa tinatanong eh di ko muna sasagutin.:peace:

Last edited:
hahaha:lol: naku sir,hindi ako mayaman. Matagal lang kasi naubos balot ko,kaya mjo natagalan sa pag uwi mahirap na di mkabawi sa puhunan..haha:belat:

haha mam babalot ka ba heheeh... aga naman :lol:

:quiet:serious tau sir ha? Does God foreknow/all know and foreordain everything? Bible based answer should be given para di tau ma OT..
Isa.46:9,10-'' I am the Divine one telling from the beginning the finale,and from long ago the things that have not been done; the One saying, 'My own counsel will stand,and everything that is my delight I shall do.'' He makes known his purpose,foreordains certain matters in connection with its accomplishment,and has the almighty power to assure that these will be fulfilled.
Example,Isa. 11:1-3: ''There must go forth a twig out of the stump of Jesse; and out of his roots a sprout will be fruitful.(Jesus was born in the line of Jesse.) And upon him the spirit of Jehovah God must settle down,and there will be enjoyment by him in the fear of Jehovah.'' Jehovah God could confidently foretell this regarding his Son because He has observed his attitude and conduct in the heavens since the beginning of creation.
Another,Deut.31:20,21: ''I shall bring them(Israel) to the ground that I have sworn about their forefathers which flows with milk and honey,and they will certainly eat and be satisfied and grow fat and turn to other gods,and they will indeed serve them and treat me with disrespect and break my covenant. And it must occur that when many calamities and distresses will come upon them,this song must also answer before them as a witness,for I well know their inclination that they are developing today before I bring them into the land about which I have sworn.'' Note that God's ability to discern the outcome of their course did not mean that he was responsible for it or that it was what he wanted for them,but on the basis of what they were doing he could foresee the outcome. Similarly on the basis of what is observed,say for instance sir. A weather forecaster may predict the weather with a great degree of accuracy but he does not cause it or necessarily like it.
But God's ability to foreknow/all knowing and foreordain event doesn't prove that he does this regarding all the actions of all his creatures. How can i say that?hehe,di mo pa tinatanong eh di ko muna sasagutin.:peace:

Ahh ganun po ba. Ok! hehehe...

Bale wla naman po akung sinabing paki explain haha^^

Bale ang answer mo po ba ay wla sa Yes or No or NO hehe...

So hindi nga xa Omniscience. Ok! hehehe

Di_nya alam ang future actions ng creations nya eh hehe..

Pero confuse ako sabi d2... "I am the Divine one telling from the beginning the finale,and from long ago the things that have not been done"

sa dapat ba alam nya^^? hehe:thumbsup:

Ahh ganun po ba. Ok! hehehe...

Bale wla naman po akung sinabing paki explain haha^^

Bale ang answer mo po ba ay wla sa Yes or No or NO hehe...

So hindi nga xa Omniscience. Ok! hehehe

Di_nya alam ang future actions ng creations nya eh hehe..

Pero confuse ako sabi d2... "I am the Divine one telling from the beginning the finale,and from long ago the things that have not been done"

sa dapat ba alam nya^^? hehe:thumbsup:

mukhang di mo masyado nakuha ang point sir;)Eto sir para shortcut at mas madaling maintindihan,simple illustration for your simple confusion:excited::whew:
The owner of a radio can listen to the world news. But the fact that he can listen to a certain station does not mean that he does. He must first turn on the radio and then select the station. Likewise sir,Jehovah God has the ability to foreknow events,but the Bible shows that he makes selective and discretionary use of that ability,with due regard for the free will with which he endowed his human creation. Getz?hehe:whew:

mukhang di mo masyado nakuha ang point sir;)Eto sir para shortcut at mas madaling maintindihan,simple illustration for your simple confusion:excited::whew:
The owner of a radio can listen to the world news. But the fact that he can listen to a certain station does not mean that he does. He must first turn on the radio and then select the station. Likewise sir,Jehovah God has the ability to foreknow events,but the Bible shows that he makes selective and discretionary use of that ability,with due regard for the free will with which he endowed his human creation. Getz?hehe:whew:

ocya hahaha^^... peace :excited:

just read it the bible ...and say it thanks to the lord ....:clap:

kulang ba talaga sa thrill ang bible kung walang maraming religions??...

Last edited:
bakit di mo kaya sagutin yung tanong ko kay TS

..tintanong ko kung pinagbawal ba sa bible ang slavery?..di na kasi siya nakasagot..

kung nasagot na pala sa ibang thread..penge nga ng link..parang d ko nabasa eh

Does the Bible Condone Slavery?
In ancient times God allowed his people to own slaves.(Gen.14:14,15) Even in the days of the apostles some Christians were slave owners and some were slaves.(Philemon 15,16) But it doesn't mean that the Bible condones oppressive slavery. How come? Do I need to explain it further ?:noidea: Kung tutuusin kasi pwede ko namang sagutin yang tanong mo ng Yes or No lang eh..:peace:

Last edited:
Does the Bible Condone Slavery?
In ancient times God allowed his people to own slaves.(Gen.14:14,15) Even in the days of the apostles some Christians were slave owners and some were slaves.(Philemon 15,16) But it doesn't mean that the Bible condones oppressive slavery. How come? Do I need to explain it further ?:noidea: Kung tutuusin kasi pwede ko namang sagutin yang tanong mo ng Yes or No lang eh..:peace:

god allowed but the bible does not condone? parang contradicting? pakitagalog sana..

base sa sagot mo..inaallow ni god.. ok..ibig sabihin hindi yan pinagbawal sa bible..tnx for the info..:salute:

god allowed but the bible does not condone? parang contradicting? pakitagalog sana..

base sa sagot mo..inaallow ni god.. ok..ibig sabihin hindi yan pinagbawal sa bible..tnx for the info..:salute:

Walang contradiction dun,. Such kind of slavery practiced by God's people in the Bible is not the cruel and abusive slavery that is envisioned by most people today,like you:peace:. God's Law regulated slavery so that if practiced,slaves would be treated in a humane and loving manner. Thus the Bible does not condones Oppressive slavery.:yes: Ok lang,thanks din.:wave:

Walang contradiction dun,. Such kind of slavery practiced by God's people in the Bible is not the cruel and abusive slavery that is envisioned by most people today,like you:peace:. God's Law regulated slavery so that if practiced,slaves would be treated in a humane and loving manner. Thus the Bible does not condones Oppressive slavery.:yes: Ok lang,thanks din.:wave:

really..

eh ano toh?

Leviticus 25:44-46
Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property. You can will them to your children as inherited property and can make them slaves for life, but you must not rule over your fellow Israelites ruthlessly.

pinapamana ang slave at property ang turing sa kanila..tapos sasabihin mo humane? at loving? :slap: asan ang humane at loving jan?

Exodus 21:2-6
"If you buy a Hebrew slave, he is to serve for only six years. Set him free in the seventh year, and he will owe you nothing for his freedom. If he was single when he became your slave and then married afterward, only he will go free in the seventh year. But if he was married before he became a slave, then his wife will be freed with him. If his master gave him a wife while he was a slave, and they had sons or daughters, then the man will be free in the seventh year, but his wife and children will still belong to his master. But the slave may plainly declare, 'I love my master, my wife, and my children. I would rather not go free.' If he does this, his master must present him before God. Then his master must take him to the door and publicly pierce his ear with an awl. After that, the slave will belong to his master forever."

yan ba ang humane at loving?

di kinocondone ng god? I dont think so..

Exodus 21:20-21
If a man beats his male or female slave with a rod and the slave dies as a direct result, he must be punished, but he is not to be punished if the slave gets up after a day or two, since the slave is his property.

pwede mo hampasin yung slave kesehodang malumpo pa siya..mabulag ang mata..etc..pero hanggang nakakatayo pa yung slave after a day or two..walang parusa sa may ari ng slave..

sure ka ba na na humane at loving ang trato sa slave?:noidea:

I dont think so..slavery parin yan..oppressive man o hindi..malinaw na sinuportahan ng god mo yan..property ang turing sa mga taong yun..where the morality in that..

Slavery is a system under which people are treated as property and are forced to work. Slaves can be held against their will from the time of their capture, purchase or birth, and deprived of the right to leave, to refuse to work, or to demand compensation. Conditions that can be considered slavery include debt bondage, indentured servitude, serfdom, domestic servants kept in captivity, adoption in which children are effectively forced to work as slaves, child soldiers, and forced marriage

baka sabihin mo na naman old testament yun..eh kahit sa new testament never inabolished ang slavery..isa pa..yung god sa new testament yun din yung god na nasa old testament diba? :salute:

Last edited:
^ok! Hindi ko sasabihin yan.:). As is this case with every Bible-related question,the issue of slavery must be considered in context. Lumabas na kasi ang tunay mong argumento:lol:. Lets consider it briefly,the regulations included in the Law given through Moses:
1.) Kidnapping a man and then selling him was punishable by death.(Exodus 21:16:read:) However ,if despite all the provisions made to prevent poverty an israelite found himself deeply in debt,perhaps as a result of poor management,he could sell himself as a slave. In some cases he might even be able to earn a surplus by which he could redeem himself.-Leviticus 25:47-52:read:.

2.) This was not the oppressive kind of slavery that has been common in many lands through the ages. Leviticus 25:39,40 says: ''In case your brother grows poor alongside you and he has to sell himself to you,you must not use him as a worker in slavish service. He should prove to be with you like a hired laborer,like a settler.'' So this was a loving provision to care for Israel's poorest.:yipee:

3.) A person found guilty of stealing who was unable to make full restitution according to the Law could be sold as a slave and in this way pay off his debt. (Exodus 22:3:read:) When he had worked off the debt,he could go free.:yipee:

4.) Cruel and abusive slavery was not allowed under God's law to Israel. While masters were allowed to discipline their slaves,excesses were forbidden. A slave killed by his master was to be avenged. (Exodus 21:20:read:) If the slave was maimed,losing a tooth or an eye,he was set free.-Exodus 21:26,27:read:

5.) The maximum time that any Israelite would have to serve as a slave was 6 years. (Exodus 21:2:read:) Hebrew slaves were set free in the 7th year of their service. The Law demanded that every 50 years all Israelite slaves were to be set free nationwide,regardless of how long the individual had been a slave.- Leviticus 25:40,41:read:

6.) When a slave was released,the master required to be generous toward him. Deuteronomy 15:13,14 says: ''In case you should send him out from you as one set free,you must not send him out empty-handed. You should surely equip him with something from your flock and your threshing floor and your oil and winepress.'':yipee:

Later in the days of Jesus and his apostles,slavery war entrenched practice in the Roman Empire. As Christianity spread,it was inevitable that individuals who were slaves and others who were slave owners would come in contact with the good news and become Christians. Neither Jesus Christ himself nor his apostles preached a gospel of social liberation,as if trying to reform the existing system. Rather,both slave and slave owners were admonished to love one another as spiritual brothers. Colossians 4:1 -" You masters ,keep dealing out what is righteous and what is fair to your slaves,knowing that you also have a Master in heaven.'':yipee:
1Timothy 6:2- '' Moreover let those having believing owners not look down on them,because they are brothers. On the contrary,let them the more readily be slaves,because those receiving the benefit of their good service are believers and beloved.'':yipee:

A careful examination of the Scriptures:read: reveals that God deplores the mistreatment of humans.:yes:

kahit ano pa ipaliwanag mo..walang sinabi sa bible na inabolished ang slavery..ultimo sa new testament walang binanggit na morally wrong ang slavery..

puro pampalubag loob lang sa slave yan..

god tolerated slavery..kung moral god siya bakit niya gagawin yun..maraming salamat at hindi mo ideneny..sapat na yung mga sinabi mo..bottomline is never inabolished sa bible ang slavery..kaya nga kahit sa mg catholic at christian country meron slavery eh..medieval times at rennaissance kung di ako ngkakamali..:salute:

Tama! But God never tolerated the oppressive slavery that you have in your mind.. Malaki ang kabaihan ng slavery ngayon at sa slavery na nangyari sa Bible times. Kahit ang ilang relihiyon ngayon hndi naiintindihan yan.

bottomline is never niya pinagbawal..an all loving god permitting slavery..quite ironic..maraming salamat at inamin mo na never ipinagbawal sa bible yan..:salute:

Back
Top Bottom