Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What If You Found Out that the Earth is really Flat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll try looking for chasms or the void if I found out that the earth is FLAT to prove that earth is round...:lol: pero sa ngayon, stick to earth is round dahil sa dami ng leksyon *noon* konti nalang maalala ko at isa 'yan :lol:

dati takot na takot ako kakapanood sa youtube ng pagkaguho ng mundo o me babagsak na asteroid sa mundo natin na malaking pinsala ang gagawin sa mundo, takot din ako dahil sa mga aliens kasi naniniwala din aq dun, nagtataka lang ako na tuwing titingin ako sa mga bituin parang hindi nagbabago ang hitsura, dapat kasi kung bilog ang mundo ibat ibang phases makikita natin ng bituin, pero ang ending ay parepareho lagi, every day,week,month,year..until may nadiskober aq sa youtube about sa flat earth..alam ko na curius lagi utak ng pinoy, malalaman nyo din ang pinakamalaking deception na ginawa sa atin ng mga elite..kumusta sa mga flat earther, sana may group din tayo dito..God bless to all!

Q1: kung totoong flat ang earth ano nman makukuha ng NASA para mag sinungaling sila at sabihing bilog ang mundo.
Q2: considering great ally ang China at Russia at pareho na silang naka punta ng outer space kung totoong flat ang earth chances na nila eto para ipahiya ang NASA sa buong mundo bakit hindi nila ginagawa yon?

salamat sa sasagot nito =)

try mo mg.search about conspiracy..para hindi ka masali sa isa sa mga taong naloko nila.:lol::lol:

Despite tons and tons of evidence available for the public. Still, may mga tao pa pala na duda.
Lol. Wake up guys! Stop playing idiots! :waiting:

dalawang bagay lng para sa mga naniniwala n ang mundo ay lapad o flat, una,, kulang ka sa pagiisip...
at pangalawa, sumobra ka sa pagiisip...

sinabi n nga sa bible na bilog flat ka pa rin dhil sa nkapanuod ka lng sa youtube .. wala pang syensya bilog na ang mundo,, ingat ingat sa pnunuod sa youtube
lakas makaloko nyan....

may pagkakaiba ang circle sa sphere, may comparison yan sa bible paki check, hindi ko kasi kabisado yung verse, hindi naman sa pinapaniwala ka namin kundi mapag isipan mo na na mula pa nung bata ang mga kanunu-nunuan natin pinaniwala na tayo na bilog ang mundo gamitin mo yung mga senses na ibinigay sayo ng Diyos hindi yung naniniwala tayo dahil sinabi daw ng matalino...

ur nose maybe flat for real but the earth im not sure..heheheh

how sweet naman, di bale malalaman mo rin totoo, at ikokongrats kita pag nangyari yan! God bless sayo bro!

Sir I'm one of few pinoy believes that the earth is flat. I'm a flat earther, siguro mga 2 years na ako nag se search, nanonood ng mga videos sa youtube atbp. anyway, my club ba or something gruop ba dito sa pinas ng mga flat earther?

Hope masagot mo ako..

Pahabol, we're deceived by the government (US, NASA, space agency etc.)

May mga softcopy ka sir? Pwede pahingi. Interested din ako sa topic na yan :)

What if you discovered that what you learned all your life was all a lie?

It will not matter, honestly. We lived this life long enough (or at least I lived this life). Enough to say that life was a happy one. If everything was a lie, it's alright. We can't change the truth. At least for a life time, we lived a happy lie.

What if you discovered that what you learned all your life was all a lie?

So NASA is lying all this time? what about the CNSA(China National Space Administration) the RSCSA(Roscosmos State Corporation for Space Activities, Russian Space Government) UK Space agency and all the different nation's space government, so they were all lying like " OH the earth is flat, we should just lie tell your people that the earth is a globe a sphere"

L M A O :rofl:

just think about what you just posted TS, the earth is a sphere damn it xD bec. if it's not, edi dpt isa dyan sa space agencies ng ibat ibang bansa eh nagpakita na ng proof.

alam mo ba kung bkt puro mga hindi pa nakakarating ng low-orbit na flat-earthers lang ang may mga theory ng flat earth?, BECAUSE YUNG MGA ASTRONAUT NG IBAT IBANG BANSA NA NAKARATING NA TALAGA SA LOW-ORBIT AY NAKITANG HINDI FLAT ANG EARTH, THE EARTH IS NOT FLAT FOR **** SAKE!.

Isipin nyo lng maigi guys lol.

sana yung mga nagpalipad ng satelite e nakita na nila na flat ang mundo..
maski dito sa pilipinas e me pinalipad na tayu satelite yung agila ata yun..
duon palang dapat na report na flat ang mundo...:slap:

Tutal naman marami na ata kayong flat-earthers kuno, may suggestion lang ako. Ano kaya kung mag ambag ambag na lang kayo lahat at magbuild-up kayo ng sarili nyong spaceship para naman kayo na mismo ang makasaksi sa pamamagitan ng sarili nyong mata ang totoo. Pag nagkataon, mahihiya na kayo sa isa't isa sa matutuklasan niyo.

Last edited:
Wtf flat ang earth? Eh bakit may bundok dito sa likod ng bahay namin?

Kidding aside. How can you explain the travel routes of ships and planes? Kung sigurado ka dito, matutukoy mo ba kung nasa aling mga bansa ang dulo ng flat nating mundo?

@kurungkoy23 please don't confuse viewing youtube videos and reading websites as "actual research". All valid scientific research can be replicated, meaning even you can test it yourself provided you have the knowledge and tools. You can disprove it yourself and submit a counter research. Submitting a counter research to disprove scientifically proven theories and concepts are highly encouraged and it might merit you a nobel price. Imagine if you have proven that the earth is flat or multiple people submitted a valid scientific research that every scientist can replicate, you will change the world! Every scientist will be skeptical first but if many can replicate your work, then it will speak to itself.

Let me tell you, "researching" in the internet using only websites or youtube videos are double edge swords. Anyone can put anything in the internet and if you look hard enough, you will see the "proof" you are looking for. If you "research" "Satanism is good", you will find multiple "proof" of it. Search for "We are only in a computer simulation" and you will have plenty of "proof". You get what I'm saying? It's the internet, the rule when you are browsing the web is always "Most of the things in the web are not true".

Now, you want real research? you want to prove that the earth is flat? First step is to get a copy of the research that proves the earth is round (or a spherical oblique to be exact), this should be available publicly. Now you will not understand many concepts on this paper since it is technical and full of mathematical equations, so you need to study first, get a Doctorate degree on related fields (astronomy, physics, geology, etc), take note that most scientist have multiple doctorate degrees. Now when you understand everything on the paper, try to replicate it. If you can replicate it after many tries (at least 3 I think), then that paper is valid, otherwise, you can submit a research that "This research paper cannot be replicated, here are my steps...etc". You get where I'm going at? Not easy to do? Yes, because that is actual scientific research that all scientists are required to do before claiming anything.

Now imagine this, after thousands of years, within the multiple people who believed the earth is flat, would it be possible that at least one of them followed this instructions and submitted a scientific paper? What happened to it? Why are there only youtube videos and articles from a site that is not well known? The government is involved? possibly, but what about other countries? what about independent researchers?

Here is an example why a "government" can't cover up anything for very long: "The earth is 4.543 billion years old, not 6000 years old". This fact has been covered up, disputed, frowned upon by religious sectors around the world, scientist detest it as heresy. It took many years to prove that this is right despite the resistance. Now, if you are really convinced that the earth is flat and you want others to open their eyes, encourage your co-flat earth believers to do a scientific research about it. Too hard you say? then stick to "researching" in your computer and be ready to be ridiculed.

Kung Flat man ang Earth may magagawa pa ba tau kahit yun ang totoo? kung flat e di flat, kung bilog e bilog, yun lang yun. Parang dib2 lang yan ng babae, minsan Flat minsan Bilog pero kahit alin sa dalawa ang mahalaga nag e-exist.

Kung flat ang earth dapat wlang gabi puro araw lng merun, bkit nagkakarun pa ng gabi, di dapat lahat ng bansa puro araw lng dapat kung flat ang earth????

- - - Updated - - -

Wag ka matulog ng isang gabi at kahit tumitig k lng ng isang bituin lng sa kalangitan isa lng, pasinin mo sa buong magdamag nyan magbabago ang positiong ng bituin na binabantayan mo, patunay lng yan n bilog ang mundo at umiikot ito sa orbit base na rin sa mga science theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom