Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What was the last movie you saw at maganda ba?

Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny

indiana jones and the dial of destiny

1693640139687.png

EDIT: so-so lang yung movies — I’d say 6/10 for both

Last edited:
On Vodka, Beers and Regrets

For me maganda siya kasi the film makes you realize some things:
- The importance of self-worth
- The right person will encourage you to be better
- That there is nothing wrong with asking for help
- That a love from another person is not always the answer

1693741407991.png

Good vibes lang na movie but definitely not for kids kasi malalim ung message -- 8/10

The Last Voyage of the Demeter din tsaka You Are So Not Invited To My Bat Mitzvah :approve:

Serendipity :sigh: :pacute:

- sobrang ganda niya for me, dito mo mapapatunayan na what's meant to be will always find a way.. ♥️

Suzume ni Makoto Shinkai..

Seven Sundays
- all time favorite. Napaka gandang movie. Simula ata dumating ako dito kung nasan man ako, paulit ulit ko na tong pinapanuod :lol: yong mga linyahan nila Dingdong tagos tlaga sa puso 🥺

The Moon - 5/10

Maganda daw at palabas sa sinehan dito samin, na bored lang ako buti hindi ko pinanood sa sinehan :lol:

The Moon - 5/10

Maganda daw at palabas sa sinehan dito samin, na bored lang ako buti hindi ko pinanood sa sinehan :lol:
Same feedback. Pinalabas din to sa SM North.

Eto last movie ko--Werewolf Boy. Taas ng rating pero for me napaka simple lang ng takbo ng kwento. 2012 pa sya pinalabas so babata pa ng mga bida dito. :lol: 6/10 rating ko.

1693975912695.png

Back
Top Bottom