Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What was the last movie you saw at maganda ba?

220px-47Ronin2012Poster.jpg

47 Ronin 2013

starring, Keanu Reeves from Man of Tai Chi ngayon ay gumanap na naman siyang parang second main character
but kung titingnan mung mabuti sa kanya padin naka-focus yun takbo ng story. Maganda yun setting ng story
at based din siya sa true events sa Japan. I really salute them for the effects at kahit maiksi lang yun mga script
nila ay pasok na pasok naman lahat ng mga ito sa takbo ng story. I lead actress is also beautiful at expressive yun
mukha niya even the witch actress​

^ saw 47 Rounin last night as well. The whole movie was so-so. Siguro nakulangan lang ako sa execution. the intention was there but parang bitin. I'd give it a decent 6 stars out of 10. :)

nag-300 marathon ako eh since kaka-DL ko lang nung webrip version ng rise of empire... :lol:

this one is undoubtedly great.
galing ng cinematics.
though some details of the story eh obvious namang over-the-top compared sa totoong version ng battle of thermophylae.
pero ang galing. respect for zack snyder. :salute:

8.5/10

--------------------------

300: Rise of an Empire

the sequel is okay.
honestly, not that great compared sa first one. umepekto yata yung curse ng mga sequels. :lol:
dahil hindi na si snyder yung director nito, nag-iba tuloy yung feel nung movie para sakin. nag-iba yung style.

though maganda na din dahil may backstory ni xerxes... and yung pagkamatay ni darius.
nakakatuwa din everytime na may makikita akong recurring characters. :lol:

ang astig lang nung moment nagdatingan yung reinforcements sa huli.....lalo na yung spartans. :rock:

and eva green... damn. very nice. :clap:
ang fierce...
ang ganda...

.....at ang sexy. hahaha! :evillol:

6/10

just finished watching Pulp Fiction, still 1 of my fave kahit ilang beses ng naulit...:D

220px-The_Grandmaster_poster.jpg

The Grandmaster 2013
A Chinese Martial Arts Film

- drama pero astig
- ang porma ng mga move nila dito
- para sa akin ito at yun Ip Man ni Donnie Yen ang pasok na pasok sa banga
- maganda din yun takbo ng story nito medyo parang gloomy lang pero buhay na buhay yun action
- overall 8/10
- next to watch : SAVING GENERAL YANG 2013

Secretly, Greatly

220px-Secretly_Greatly_poster.jpg

Secretly, Greatly (Hangul: 은밀하게 위대하게; RR: Eunmilhage Widaehage) is a 2013 South Korean action comedy-drama film starring Kim Soo-hyun, Park Ki-woong, and Lee Hyun-woo, who play North Korean spies who infiltrate South Korea as a village idiot, a rock musician, and a high school student, respectively. They assimilate to small town life while awaiting their orders, until one day, due to a sudden power shift in the North, their mission turns out to be an order to commit suicide.[2][3][4][5] The film is based on the 2010 spy webtoon series Covertness by Hun, which has received over 40 million page hits.[6][7]

Upon its release on June 5, 2013, the film broke several box office records in South Korea: the highest single day opening for a domestic film, most tickets sold in one day for a domestic film, the biggest opening weekend, the highest-grossing webtoon-based film, and the fastest movie to reach the 1 million, 2 million, 3 million, and 4 million marks in audience number. Movie pundits attribute its success to a large percentage of teen audience turnout.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secretly,_Greatly

miracle in cell no.7

napakaganda ng story napaiyak talaga hindi nakakaboring may halong kunting comedy.

10/10

220px-SavingGeneralYang.jpg

Saving General Yang 2013
A Chinese Film

- story, maganda siya po, ok yun mga gumanap na character
- ang ganda din ng mga props nila hehe
- may twist siya sa story at umiikot sa family affairs yun story
- overall 8/10​

last movie nakita ko kaninang umaga sa HBO ay the Godfather

kahit paulit ulit ang ganda pa rin :D

47 Ronin - not a good ending, the story is lacking of information
5/10

ender's game - impressive on my first watch for battle tactics but not good for the second time
9/10 to 7/10 for effects

robocop 6/10

star trek at star wars :thumbsup:

47 Ronin - not a good ending, the story is lacking of information
5/10

ender's game - impressive on my first watch for battle tactics but not good for the second time
9/10 to 7/10 for effects

robocop 6/10

star trek at star wars :thumbsup:

ayun salamat sa feedback about 47 ronin haha

Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones

wow this is bad, or maybe hinde lang me interesado kaya hinde ko naiintindihan
ang connections nito sa mga nauna...4/10 :lol:

Grudge Match, ayus lang, kwela din!

6/10 :clap:

na 1 punch KO si chael sonnen :lol:

Back
Top Bottom