Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What was the last movie you saw at maganda ba?

Escape Plan (2013) 9/10 :thumbsup:

When a structural-security authority finds himself set up and incarcerated in the world's most secret and secure prison, he has to use his skills to escape with help from the inside.

Kahit na thunders na sila Sylvester Stallone at Arnold Schwarzenegger eh ang galing pa rin. I really enjoyed the movie. :yipee:

Begin Again (2013). Si Kiera Knightley, Mark Ruffalo, Adam Levine. Kung mahilig kayo sa music, mas lalo niyo maappreciate yung movie.

Clouds of Sils Maria

Mahirap i-describe pero maganda. It's mostly about a famous veteran actress coming to terms with growing old. More of a "thinking" movie, mas maraming dialogue kaysa action, kaya baka boring for some.

A very different and demanding role for Kristen Stewart. I used to think talung-talo siya ni JLaw sa acting pero hindi naman pala, if given the right role.

Exodus: Gods and Kings

8/10

I like the attack of this movie compared to the "direct bible translation" of the Ten Commandments. The movie is realistic in terms of the red sea divided into two which in this movie was shown as "low tide":lol:
AFAIK as what i thought so this movie has tried to convince scientific explanation as to why the Nile River turned into red :lol: anyways the cinematography is admirable.Story wise it was nothing new:D

The Interview - 8/10 Funny movie kaso parang nasobrahan ung hype sa IMDB mas trip ko pa din ung The Dictator

Dumber and Dumber To - dami ko tawa sa movie na ito mabalik-tanawan nga ulit ung una sana may bluray copy. 9/10

Last edited:
Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol 10/10 - cant recall how many times i have watched this movie.amaxzing stunts by Tom C, plus great story ..ganda din nung mga places na pinagshootinggan like burg Khalifa, India and Russia..

=========

Mission Impossible 3: 8/10
Medyo sa lahat ng MI series ito yong hindi masyadong exciting but kung fan ka ng action movies pasable na rin to.I just notice that on al MI movies laging nagra rappel si TOm C plus always sa taas nanggagaling ang "infiltration scenes"

Pirates of Caribbean-The Curse of the Black Pearl ok naman kaso naka tulugan ko sya.

Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn (2014)

7.5/10

Movie is the exact adaptation of the book by Mark Twain .There are some missing characters though and focused more on the adventures of the two young lads.Just reminds me of the days when I used to be couch potato and watch the cartoon series m-f :lol:

Rurouni Kenshin sa Hero ok yung pagka dubbed
9/10

Sky High. First time ko talaga nasilayan si Mary Elizabeth Winstead, crush na crush ko na siya. <3

Yes Man .. Jim Carrey :).. hehehe .. Old movie na sya but it's quite good .. i rate it 8/10 .. :)

Mr and Mrs Smith -Old is Gold

One of the best action/comedy film ever made. Brad/Angelina is a superb math-up.

10/10.

PK 2014 -Hindi

Simula ng napanood ko ang The 3 Idiots, isa na siya sa hinhangaan kong character sa mga hindi films.

9/10.

Rorouni Kenshin -(Deulogy) - Isa sa mga best Japanese Action movie na nagawa ng Japan.

With superb action and camera movements, kita lahat ng angolo ng laban.Waiting for trilogy dahil bitin.

10/10

Last edited:
Pag tv series, prison break season1-4.. nakita ko lang din dito may nagrecommend, tapos trinay ko lang 1 episode gang tuloy tuloy na patapos pa lang ako season 2 :) it's totally worth your time :)
9.5/10

The Equalizer
Mabait, tahimik at simple lang yung bida pero badass pala haha. I recommend this movie. :)
9/10

Toy Story: short lang but heartfelt ..ang cute ng mga toys.they just simply bring the child in me
9/10

=====
Horn stars Danielle Radcliffe 7.5/10 --- oh boy! This boy is no longer a boy!I like the character of Radcliffe here.This movie is a mixture of fantasy comedy and mystery rolled into one.Abs plus love scene ni Daniel is just so oozing with er er:lol:
I jus don't like the ending and the plot.although transition to the real suspect in the story was an awesome twist

====
Soldiers of Fortune 9/10
Some sort of reality show ang format.Pinagsama sama limang millionaires dito to win a prize plus syempre may contrabida din.Very funny not your typical war movie.Just recognized a few stars from LOTR here like Sean Bean and Dominic Monaghan :D (the hobbit and captain of Gondor:lol:)

The Interview. Very good movie. Pero medyo OA ung ibang scenes. I'll rate it 8/10.

Gone Girl (Thriller Movie), I rate it 10/10 , hindi sya tulad ng ibang movie na expected mo na agad kung anu ang magiging ending. The best ang plot ng story, hindi ka talaga aantukin... promise!!

Amazing Praybeyt Benjamin

7/10 Not that maganda though nakakatawa and since I like Alex Gonzaga naaaliw talaga ko sa kanya.

How to Train your Dragon2

9/10 I super like it! Sana may 3 :popcorn:

The Equalizer (2014) - 2.5/5 Ok naman yung pagkaaction niya, parang ang bagal lang ng execution ng storya niya Kulang din sa character development.

Gone Girl (2014) - 4.5/5 - Nice Story, Plot, Acting, Overall Maganda

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom