Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What was the last movie you saw at maganda ba?

This is the End - Seth Rogen, James Franco din ung leads

9/10 nakakatawa lalo na ung exorcism part :lol:

Mr Peabody and Sherman 10/10
Sobrang aliw na aliw talaga ko kay Mr Peabody dito.napakatalinong dog.Movie's all about time travel and dog parenting skills.If you love history then this will have an appeal to you :D

Dragon Ball Z the battle of gods
ok naman sya, medyo wala nga lang thrill

The Equalizer.... 4/5.. Ganda ng action scenes kahit na unorthodox ung mga ginagamit nyang weapons. kaso walang masyadong say ang ibang actors.. kaya parang walang masyado mahugot sa story.

Mr Babadook. 3.5/5.. kakaibang horror/thriller. Nakakatakot ung boses ni Mr. Babadook pag inaalert nya na andyan na sya.. heheheh a bit spooky but not that much.

English Only Please - Refreshing, dahil hindi nth sequel ng isang lame movie franchise ang napanood ko. 9/10

The Interview - Maganda siya. Madaming may ayaw kay James Franco, pero nagustuhan ko yung performance niya dito. 8/10

brad-pitt-fury-poster.jpg

Fury 2014

One of the best movie around 2015. Recommended to all. Brad pit did a great role in this movie.
10/10

Last edited:
guardians of the galaxy- masayang panoorin bakbakan talaga pero medyo malulungkot karen sa huli........10/10 sa lupet...

Keith

I often watch this when I'm feeling unsure of what I want to watch. Beautiful cast, great acting, and a well written story. It's not a story about a guy with cancer. It's the story of how 2 people met and changed each other's lives. It's a wave of poetry wrapped up in a bundle of a movie.

Draft Day

ang lupet ng pagkarebuild ng team.
ang galing din makipag psywar ng GM

Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb

- way better than the 2nd movie
- may cameo pa si Hugh Jackman
- 3.5/5

Jessabelle, parang pareho ng Mirrors yung ending nya. Not bad. Creepy and scary at times. Pero mejo predictable, I'll give it 7.5/10 :)

The Interview - 8/10

Nakakatawa naman lalo na mga jokes about kim jong un & North Korea.

Grudge Match - Sylvester Stallone, Robert de Niro & funny man Kevin Hart :lol:

10/10 - Laughtrip sobra, ibang atake ng acting ni Stallone dito :thumbsup:

We're the Millers

8/10 Nakakaaliw siya nakakatawa si Aniston :rock:

priest i've been watching that movie in a different language, the second time is ang daiming cut.

though technically isang ova,

rurouni kenshin:Reflections

it sucks. Complete bastardization ng work ni watsuki.

Last edited:
KUBOT, yung local film sa MMFF tungkol sa aswang, bida si Dingdong Dantes at Marian Rivera.
Hindi naman masyadong nakakatakot, nakakadiri lang saka mejo magulo ung editing.
May comedy din, minsan nakakatawa, minsan baduy. :rofl: I'll give it 6/10

Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb

6.5/10 There's nothing exceptional to this movie.in fact if you have seen part 1 and 2 magiging so so part lang to nung movie.Medyo natawa lang ako dun sa special participation ni Hugh Jackman sa movie at dun sa part na may Pompeii (owen and rebel wilson are very funny).And siempre dun sa parang funny story nung guard at ni Ben Stiller.

Back
Top Bottom