Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Which is best anime for you? Naruto or one piece?

• Total voters
pareho!! haha. pero mas nasubaybayan ko naruto eh.

hanggang kay pain nga lang ako. di na ako nakakanood o nakakabasa ng manga. :weep:

guys help naman, i want to know anung episode po yung sa One Piece, yung GRAND LINE ba yun? tagal ko na hindi nasubaybayan one piece eh.

dun ko sisimulan. help naman guys. :praise:

Dagdag ko din sa NARUTO - anung episode na po yung namatay si jiraiya??? at lumabas na si madara???

gusto ko sana bumili ng mga dvd's. pero diko po alam episode na yun.

help po. TIA! :praise:

Last edited:
Nagback read ako sa thread na to, may napansin ako... Back read din kayo...

@akosipotpot
anu po yung napansin mo?

Secret.., back read din kau at baka mapansin nyo din...

inuuto mo lang yata kami eh

Nope. . Hindi po. . . ,

backread ka lang..,

nalaman ko tama theory ko. . .

begin reading what madaras powers is para alam mo kung bakit isa siya pinaka kinatatakutang character sa naruto world..read ka din bout eternal mangekyo sharingan,and rinnegans abilities

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Madara_Uchiha
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Mangekyō_Sharingan
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Six_Paths_of_Pain

also

Amaterasu
Susanoo
Tsukuyomi

also search what is hashirama senjus abilities (able to defeat madara in a eternal mangekyo sharingan mode)
multiply it by the 100, 000 zetsu

kahit pa sabihin na hindi 100% ng abilities nasa zetsu na iyun..

search mo din kung ano individual abilities ni zetsu

I don't trust Wikipedia that much. :p

600 Billion i think would exceed 10 minutes of non-stop poof

rainbows will be present/during after rain with the aid of sun light

you have quite a reading habit (i just started reading op still had not reached the whitebeard arc)

Thanks, I'm taking that as a compliment.

the tensions i guess was step-aside through the awesome speech of kazekage, in the manga (gaara's speech) there you can tell that the tension are still in flame with the other countries but trough the kazekage it subsided.

The fact that Gaara's speech is lame isn't bad enough. It's a really terrible motivator. Are you seriously going to tell everyone going to war for you that they're sacrificing themselves for the sake of one pretty worthless kid. Oh not that worthless, since he's one of the last pieces of the puzzle to Madara's plan to dominate the entire world.

And I still cannot believe people like this whole "all the dead characters used as zombies" stuff that Kishi has pulled out of his nuts. I've seen people even call it "awesome". Seriously readers? Bringing the characters back from the dead is not awesome. It's been done before and the first time it happened was awesome because it was so unexpected and new (Orochimaru vs. Hiruzen). Then it was overly done when Nagato brought hundreds of people back to life at the end of the Pein Arc. That's slightly different though.Kishi is a lazy bastard, he doesn't even have time to create new characters off the bat. The war has already started and for him to introduce new and interesting enemies now from wherever would be too random.

@igoLman

Good point, but did you really think that those 600 billion explosive useless papers can explode for 10 minutes.

can you explain why not, remind you thiz is manga...?

Shonen action stories do tend to exaggerate things, but the problem with the 600 billion thing is that Kishi is asking us not to think. At all.

You mean that all ninja's that will die in the "war" will have double rainbow above them? :)

Speaking of the war, seriously one lunatic appears in Kage summit and declares war to everyone. Alone.

I cant but help to feel that Kishimoto pulled this 'war' out of his nuts to have an epic confrontation like Oda had in Whitebeard arc. Its just too bad its so retarded, one guy and he's tree buddy declares war against all ninja countrys who took it dead serious.

what is so retarded about the so called Madara declared a war against all of the kages, is ther a rules in war that you should be in a large group..?

In One Piece, the war was an attempt by the marines to remove two of their greatest threats- WB pirates and Ace -in one go. It needed to be a war, because they needed to kill thousands of people.
In Naruto? Well, Madara wants to capture the remaining two Bijuus, right? But instead of hunting and capturing easily the two remaining beasts, he just popped up at the Hokage meeting and said "Hey Guys!Let's have a war!!!" while the kages have conflict of interest. Madara literally unites his enemy and Kishi tries to make him look smart.

Why did Madara actually declared to war? Would it not be more beneficial to him if all ninja villages would be disunited and unsuspecting at this point?

will he benifit more in the ruckus that the war created..?
It would be more favor on his side if all ninja villages would be disunited and unsuspecting.

Last edited:
Shonen action stories do tend to exaggerate things, but the problem with the 600 billion thing is that Kishi is asking us not to think. At all.

did you think that kage bunshin or time warping is feasible..?

In One Piece, the war was an attempt by the marines to remove two of their greatest threats- WB pirates and Ace -in one go. It needed to be a war, because they needed to kill thousands of people.
In Naruto? Well, Madara wants to capture the remaining two Bijuus, right? But instead of hunting and capturing easily the two remaining beasts, he just popped up at the Hokage meeting and said "Hey Guys!Let's have a war!!!" while the kages have conflict of interest. Madara literally unites his enemy and Kishi tries to make him look smart.

up to now we still don't know whatz Madara true intention, misleading is 1 of his traits...isnt it

@ igolman

dont trust the wiki? then might as well do it the quite long way.. read the manga from start to the latest..you"ll understand their abilities by doing that..:lol:

before there were 3 (bleach,naruto,onepiece) now it boils down to 2, lets keep it interesting
naruto is serious NINJA WAY!!

mas malakas kumain si luffy kesa kay naruto kaya one piece talaga... haha.
one piece fan na aq nung bata pa..

Back
Top Bottom