Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Which is best anime for you? Naruto or one piece?

• Total voters
Correct me if im wrong pero ang pagkakaalam ko Matutunan pa lang po ni zoro mag cut ng metal dun sa arc na ang main antagonist is si crocodile. . ,dun nya maiisip na mahina pa sya... Hehehe. . .Tama ba?

Pareho naman silang maganda peborit ko kasi yung NARUTO,ONEPIECE at BLEACH

just read op chapter 1-14
the story is about the boy luffy who is determined to be a pirate king that accidentaly ate a devil's fruit then gain his awesome body which is called rubber body aka rubberman

nakakatawa nga kasi yung part na nakulong si luffy sa steel cage

bakit hindi mahiwa ni zoro :slap:

tapos kayang kaya palang sirain ng leon :ranting:

di ko lubos maisip yung lohika nun

but that doesnt stop me from continuing to read op

jetallel isiping mabuti yung ipo-post mo

hobby mo ba yun?

yung gumupit ng picture at idikit sa wall :salute:

003.jpg

This one right? OK, I'll defend this one. It's simple, A long standing problem with Zoro was his inability to cut steel. The anime incorrectly shows him instinctively cutting steel during some of his encounters before learning how to control this ability during his battle with Daz Bones.

Can you defend this one for me.
About the Konan and Madara fight, the 600 billion explosives,
If Konan did a Million a day, it would have taken her close to 200 years right? It really doesn't make any sense at all. At first I thought it was an translation error but its not. Where's the logic in here?
003.jpg

Also can you explain to me how the rain stopped exactly and how Konan formed that damn rainbow imagination bridge? What the hell happened with that?

014.jpg

Last edited:
003.jpg

This one right? OK, I'll defend this one. It's simple, A long standing problem with Zoro was his inability to cut steel. The anime incorrectly shows him instinctively cutting steel during some of his encounters before learning how to control this ability during his battle with Daz Bones.

ok so its clear to me now then that zoro has'nt mastered his sword skill yet on these chapters. but igol sir, what can you say about the steel cage. why did it shattered like wood? when the lion stomped on it. and also, about the fight between the dog and the lion, how come that the dog can still move after taking a blow from the big cat. does it have a strong cage of bones or something?

If Konan did a Million a day, it would have taken her close to 200 years right? It really doesn't make any sense at all. At first I thought it was an translation error but its not. Where's the logic in here?
003.jpg

Also can you explain to me how the rain stopped exactly and how Konan formed that damn rainbow imagination bridge? What the hell happened with that?

014.jpg

if konan will going to make it as you said 100M a day it would take her 1,644 years to finish all 600B tags

but if you will read the chapter, konan said to madara that she has not sit idly by madara's side all those time

that means she had prepared for this day (a years of preparation) but for her to create these tags all by herself is still a mystery to me. maybe she ordered her subbordinate to prepare it for her for we know they have follower in the rain country.

on the rain and rainbow i'll go check it and get back to you asap

now on the rain, i think its a climate change over the village ven madara was amaze by it or maybe kishi made it stop for the drama factor as an icon that there is still hope for peace and as for the rainbow its natural after a rain a rainbow will be seen because the sun light is present

Last edited:
AFAIK si jatelli ay dati ring supporter ng naruto hehe funny is that siya na ngayun ang isa sa mga tumutuligsa sa series

ask lang saan part ng manga na cnbe na Konan did a million a day or IF lang itoh...?:noidea:

@ igolman

konan never said that she made all those million tags in one day..

Last edited:
baka koleksyon nya un.. ^^

si tenten nga nakakapagstore ng sandamakmak na tools sa scroll nya e..possible naman siguro yung billion tags..although a bit exaggerated nga..^^

ok so its clear to me now then that zoro has'nt mastered his sword skill yet on these chapters. but igol sir, what can you say about the steel cage. why did it shattered like wood? when the lion stomped on it. and also, about the fight between the dog and the lion, how come that the dog can still move after taking a blow from the big cat. does it have a strong cage of bones or something?

if konan will going to make it as you said 100M a day it would take her 1,644 years to finish all 600B tags

but if you will read the chapter, konan said to madara that she has not sit idly by madara's side all those time

that means she had prepared for this day (a years of preparation) but for her to create these tags all by herself is still a mystery to me. maybe she ordered her subbordinate to prepare it for her for we know they have follower in the rain country.

on the rain and rainbow i'll go check it and get back to you asap

now on the rain, i think its a climate change over the village ven madara was amaze by it or maybe kishi made it stop for the drama factor as an icon that there is still hope for peace and as for the rainbow its natural after a rain a rainbow will be seen because the sun light is present

As for the the lion shattering the cage like wood, I assume that Richie have strong claws. Also, Chou-Chou, the dog, I can say he have a strong will. :)

Good point, but did you really think that those 600 billion explosive useless papers can explode for 10 minutes.

You mean that all ninja's that will die in the "war" will have double rainbow above them? :)

Speaking of the war, seriously one lunatic appears in Kage summit and declares war to everyone. Alone.

I cant but help to feel that Kishimoto pulled this 'war' out of his nuts to have an epic confrontation like Oda had in Whitebeard arc. Its just too bad its so retarded, one guy and he's tree buddy declares war against all ninja countrys who took it dead serious.

Why did Madara actually declared to war? Would it not be more beneficial to him if all ninja villages would be disunited and unsuspecting at this point?

What happens all the tensions between country's? Didn't Naruto suppose to bring peace but way I look for it they seem to be happy like a one big family under one badge...

How the hell can 80 000 ninjas get super serious against 3 guys? Its not like Kages knew about 100 000 Zetsu clones or Kabuto's whim to join forces with Madara and bring his asspull resurrection no jutsu with him.

ask lang saan part ng manga na cnbe na Konan did a million a day or IF lang itoh...?:noidea:

If.

@ igolman

konan never said that she made all those million tags in one day..

It's hypothetical.

As for the the lion shattering the cage like wood, I assume that Richie have strong claws. Also, Chou-Chou, the dog, I can say he have a strong will. :)

Good point, but did you really think that those 600 billion explosive useless papers can explode for 10 minutes.

You mean that all ninja's that will die in the "war" will have double rainbow above them? :)

Speaking of the war, seriously one lunatic appears in Kage summit and declares war to everyone. Alone.

I cant but help to feel that Kishimoto pulled this 'war' out of his nuts to have an epic confrontation like Oda had in Whitebeard arc. Its just too bad its so retarded, one guy and he's tree buddy declares war against all ninja countrys who took it dead serious.

How the hell can 80 000 ninjas get super serious against 3 guys? Its not like Kages knew about 100 000 Zetsu clones or Kabuto's whim to join forces with Madara and bring his asspull resurrection no jutsu with him.

begin reading what madaras powers is para alam mo kung bakit isa siya pinaka kinatatakutang character sa naruto world..read ka din bout eternal mangekyo sharingan,and rinnegans abilities

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Madara_Uchiha
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Mangekyō_Sharingan
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Six_Paths_of_Pain

also

Amaterasu
Susanoo
Tsukuyomi

also search what is hashirama senjus abilities (able to defeat madara in a eternal mangekyo sharingan mode)
multiply it by the 100, 000 zetsu

kahit pa sabihin na hindi 100% ng abilities nasa zetsu na iyun..

search mo din kung ano individual abilities ni zetsu

Last edited:
grabe pinagpawisan ako dito,,init ng debate.......

basta ako manonood lang at magbabasa.... ginawa nmn kc ang mga manga or anime para mag enjoy at hindi pag-awayan ..... PEACE.. :D

Why did Madara actually declared to war? Would it not be more beneficial to him if all ninja villages would be disunited and unsuspecting at this point?

What happens all the tensions between country's? Didn't Naruto suppose to bring peace but way I look for it they seem to be happy like a one big family under one badge...

600 Billion i think would exceed 10 minutes of non-stop poof

rainbows will be present/during after rain with the aid of sun light

you have quite a reading habit (i just started reading op still had not reached the whitebeard arc)

well madara is madara he tells the truth and lies at the same time pretty confident to win the war and a crazy type of being so what do you expect

he reveals that his intension is to capture all the tailed beast and become the sage of the 6 path the god of the shinobi world (i believe that some part is true and some are not). He was secretly on the move for his plan until the 5 kage summit, maybe he just need a divertion (the war) to get his true intensions

the tensions i guess was step-aside through the awesome speech of kazekage, in the manga (gaara's speech) there you can tell that the tension are still in flame with the other countries but trough the kazekage it subsided.

its not like madara is an ordinary ninja, he is an immortal an icon to the shinobi world. also, he established in the kage summit that he cannot be put in lightly

my vote is for one piece.

Mapa anime or manga..mas maganda siya.. Aun na!

Para s'ken those who both read/watch naruto and op,,,sila lang ang credible na magsabi kung alin mas maganda sa kanilang dalawa!!..

Yup like me. . .Binabasa ko pareho yan. . .Nilabas na mga latest chapter of both manga. . ,

gusto ko din na ipagkumpara nyo yung drawings nila. . . Hehehe. . .

Mainit ang gabi dito ah...

Pati pala may mga accounts dito sa symbianize na bigla na lang lumalabas. . .Look nyo mga joining date nila at no. Of post... Hehehe. . .

Yup like me. . .Binabasa ko pareho yan. . .Nilabas na mga latest chapter of both manga. . ,

gusto ko din na ipagkumpara nyo yung drawings nila. . . Hehehe. . .

Mainit ang gabi dito ah...

Pati pala may mga accounts dito sa symbianize na bigla na lang lumalabas. . .Look nyo mga joining date nila at no. Of post... Hehehe. . .

ouch..hahahahh..busy lang ako sa maraming bagay kaya ganun..

@igoLman

can you explain why not, remind you thiz is manga...?

what is so retarded about the so called Madara declared a war against all of the kages, is ther a rules in war that you should be in a large group..?

will he benifit more in the ruckus that the war created..?

:noidea:

how can the kage knew that Madara don't have 100 000 zetsu's and Kabuto..?

one piece po!! ung drama, action, comedy, eh mas lamang ang one piece

pareho one piece tska naruto..... parehong may WAR eh.....

sa one piece Marines vs pirates

sa naruto Joint Shinobi vs Madara and Kabuto...

Back
Top Bottom