Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Which is best anime for you? Naruto or one piece?

• Total voters
one piece talaga! lalo na ngayon sa manga.. kasabisabik ang mga pangyayari. hahah!

IMO:

One Piece is better than Naruto..

Let’s make a comparison/contrast of the two series:

First up, Naruto!

CON:
Naruto was great... until Shippuden... bleh.. I lost my interest in Naruto ever since Shippuden...

I can’t seem to find Naruto’s goal: Is it to become a Hokage, or to chase Sasuke to the ends of the world?

I’m trying to do a one-sentence story concept for Naruto, yet I’m confused:

“This is a story of Naruto, who lives in Konoha village, who wants to (become a Hokage/chase Sasuke?) in spite of (his obstacles, depending on his REAL motivation)."

PROs:
My most favorite part of Naruto was the battle of the three Sannin (Orochimaru, Jiraiya, Tsunade). It was really exciting. (But it doesn’t compare to Whitebeard War...That was the best. XD)

The battle scenes of Naruto are strategic. Of course, that’s because they are ninjas. They are trained to be skillful assets to their master (in this case, a Hokage). They need intelligence so they can outsmart their opponents in battle.

I like the art of Naruto. Proportioned body, nice outfits, nice settings. Typical forest, typical laid-back village with awesome ninjas (XD). And it was suitable for the theme of the story. (Which is somewhat dark and serious. Humor? I didn’t notice it...)

One Piece:

CON:
It gets you hooked... lol XD

PROs:

There was never a dull moment in One Piece. Most of the time, the scenes will get you jumping on your seat in excitement and anticipation of what will happen next. I also love how the arcs end. One of my favorite arc endings is when Enel/Eneru was defeated and the ringing of the Golden Bell in Skypeia. That scene sent chills down my spine.

And then the Whitebeard War. Damn! Awesomeness to the maximum level! It was the pinnacle of the first half of One Piece and the turning point of the whole story. The balance of power is shifting, as Whitebeard dies, and we discover more about the New World, and the existence of One Piece.

The storytelling is elaborate. Slow, but you are able to follow every scene leading to the current situation. You are not going to be confused (unless you read One Piece in a jumbled manner...). Also, you can’t predict what will happen next.

Characterization. One of the best thing in One Piece. Every character gets an equal treatment, even the minor characters. Nobody is ignored. And somehow, they appear in the later part of the story (like Hatchi). I like a recurring character more, than a new character being thrown in an already messed up story, with no back story whatsoever, given some screen time and then he/she finally dies. (No offense meant... ^_^)

In One Piece, you’ll like every character introduced (even the villains... :3 I like Buggy the most). And even if a character is given a short role in the current arc, they play a major involvement in the improvement of the story.

Every Straw Hat pirate is unique in their own way. Appearance, personality, motivation, they have that. They act like normal people, joke around, party and relax. They get hungry, angry, happy and sad. That’s why I think One Piece characters are more realistic, than Naruto characters. Plus, they sucked at giving jokes. Usopp and Luffy can do that effortlessly, and even the serious, level-headed characters (esp. Zoro) can give the punchlines (unintended most of the time, yet funny).

And who would forget, Plot Twist. Damn it! I was surprised to know that the man (Dragon) who helped Luffy in Loguetown was actually his father! O.O And that his grandfather (Garp) is actually a marine, and a high-ranking one (Vice Admiral)! Also, Ace being Gol D. Roger’s son. And there wasn’t any clues revealed.

And, let’s not forget, Ace’s death. I thought, Luffy’s gonna win the fight, because he had Whitebeard (a Yonko), Ivankov (a revolutionary), Hancock(a Shichibukai) and other strong allies to back him up, yet, he failed to save Ace, leading to his brother’s death. I don’t recall any scene where Naruto lose to his enemy. If there is, please enlighten me. ^_^

I commend the originality and creativity of the artist himself. Who would have thought of a snail being used as a mean to communicate with other people? And that the snails are actually living things, not machines. The larger than life Sea Kings found on the Calm Belt? And other unique creatures found in One Piece world.

The best thing about One Piece (that I really like) is that it is DYNAMIC. Every arc is different from another. Every location has their own themes (even people).

EX:

LOCATIONS
-Little Garden (Prehistoric - Dinosaurs and Giants O.O)
-Alabasta (Arabian Theme - self-explanatory)
-Skypeia (Floating Island Theme - clouds, rainbows etc.)

PEOPLE
-Bartholomew Kuma (Bear Theme)
-Boa Hancock (Snake Theme)
-Geccko Moriah (Bat Theme)
-Mihawk (Vampire Theme)

You discover new things in One Piece every arc. New locations, new enemies, new secondary characters (sometimes, old) and it gets cooler every passing moment.

In One Piece: A Pirate! Look, a Marine Officer! Whaaaa! Smoker! Run! An old friend! A Shichibukai! A pirate I defeated in the past!

In Naruto: Look! A ninja! And... another ninja! A stronger ninja! A weak ninja! A group of ninja! A medic ninja! A snake-looking ninja! A perverted ninja! A...ninja?

If only Naruto has maintained the momentum in the first part to the second part, it would’ve surpass One Piece. I was really hooked on the story of the first part of Naruto. But *sigh* lost my interest on Shippuden. The story has just lost it’s substance.

BUT, these remain as my PERSONAL OPINION. I don’t know if you would agree or disagree with me. You are free to do anything you want. :3 I don’t care anymore...

:3

Last edited:
IMO:

One Piece is better than Naruto..

Let’s make a comparison/contrast of the two series:

First up, Naruto!

CON:
Naruto was great... until Shippuden... bleh.. I lost my interest in Naruto ever since Shippuden...

I can’t seem to find Naruto’s goal: Is it to become a Hokage, or to chase Sasuke to the ends of the world?

I’m trying to do a one-sentence story concept for Naruto, yet I’m confused:

“This is a story of Naruto, who lives in Konoha village, who wants to (become a Hokage/chase Sasuke?) in spite of (his obstacles, depending on his REAL motivation)."

PROs:
My most favorite part of Naruto was the battle of the three Sannin (Orochimaru, Jiraiya, Tsunade). It was really exciting. (But it doesn’t compare to Whitebeard War...That was the best. XD)

The battle scenes of Naruto are strategic. Of course, that’s because they are ninjas. They are trained to be skillful assets to their master (in this case, a Hokage). They need intelligence so they can outsmart their opponents in battle.

I like the art of Naruto. Proportioned body, nice outfits, nice settings. Typical forest, typical laid-back village with awesome ninjas (XD). And it was suitable for the theme of the story. (Which is somewhat dark and serious. Humor? I didn’t notice it...)

One Piece:

CON:
It gets you hooked... lol XD

PROs:

There was never a dull moment in One Piece. Most of the time, the scenes will get you jumping on your seat in excitement and anticipation of what will happen next. I also love how the arcs end. One of my favorite arc endings is when Enel/Eneru was defeated and the ringing of the Golden Bell in Skypeia. That scene sent chills down my spine.

And then the Whitebeard War. Damn! Awesomeness to the maximum level! It was the pinnacle of the first half of One Piece and the turning point of the whole story. The balance of power is shifting, as Whitebeard dies, and we discover more about the New World, and the existence of One Piece.

The storytelling is elaborate. Slow, but you are able to follow every scene leading to the current situation. You are not going to be confused (unless you read One Piece in a jumbled manner...). Also, you can’t predict what will happen next.

Characterization. One of the best thing in One Piece. Every character gets an equal treatment, even the minor characters. Nobody is ignored. And somehow, they appear in the later part of the story (like Hatchi). I like a recurring character more, than a new character being thrown in an already messed up story, with no back story whatsoever, given some screen time and then he/she finally dies. (No offense meant... ^_^)

In One Piece, you’ll like every character introduced (even the villains... :3 I like Buggy the most). And even if a character is given a short role in the current arc, they play a major involvement in the improvement of the story.

Every Straw Hat pirate is unique in their own way. Appearance, personality, motivation, they have that. They act like normal people, joke around, party and relax. They get hungry, angry, happy and sad. That’s why I think One Piece characters are more realistic, than Naruto characters. Plus, they sucked at giving jokes. Usopp and Luffy can do that effortlessly, and even the serious, level-headed characters (esp. Zoro) can give the punchlines (unintended most of the time, yet funny).

And who would forget, Plot Twist. Damn it! I was surprised to know that the man (Dragon) who helped Luffy in Loguetown was actually his father! O.O And that his grandfather (Garp) is actually a marine, and a high-ranking one (Vice Admiral)! Also, Ace being Gol D. Roger’s son. And there wasn’t any clues revealed.

And, let’s not forget, Ace’s death. I thought, Luffy’s gonna win the fight, because he had Whitebeard (a Yonko), Ivankov (a revolutionary), Hancock(a Shichibukai) and other strong allies to back him up, yet, he failed to save Ace, leading to his brother’s death. I don’t recall any scene where Naruto lose to his enemy. If there is, please enlighten me. ^_^

I commend the originality and creativity of the artist himself. Who would have thought of a snail being used as a mean to communicate with other people? And that the snails are actually living things, not machines. The larger than life Sea Kings found on the Calm Belt? And other unique creatures found in One Piece world.

The best thing about One Piece (that I really like) is that it is DYNAMIC. Every arc is different from another. Every location has their own themes (even people).

EX:

LOCATIONS
-Little Garden (Prehistoric - Dinosaurs and Giants O.O)
-Alabasta (Arabian Theme - self-explanatory)
-Skypeia (Floating Island Theme - clouds, rainbows etc.)

PEOPLE
-Bartholomew Kuma (Bear Theme)
-Boa Hancock (Snake Theme)
-Geccko Moriah (Bat Theme)
-Mihawk (Vampire Theme)

You discover new things in One Piece every arc. New locations, new enemies, new secondary characters (sometimes, old) and it gets cooler every passing moment.

In One Piece: A Pirate! Look, a Marine Officer! Whaaaa! Smoker! Run! An old friend! A Shichibukai! A pirate I defeated in the past!

In Naruto: Look! A ninja! And... another ninja! A stronger ninja! A weak ninja! A group of ninja! A medic ninja! A snake-looking ninja! A perverted ninja! A...ninja?

If only Naruto has maintained the momentum in the first part to the second part, it would’ve surpass One Piece. I was really hooked on the story of the first part of Naruto. But *sigh* lost my interest on Shippuden. The story has just lost it’s substance.

BUT, these remain as my PERSONAL OPINION. I don’t know if you would agree or disagree with me. You are free to do anything you want. :3 I don’t care anymore...

:3

boom... end of the war na... naruto pa ang avatar nan... hehehehe... ayus bro :praise:

super agree ako dito...

pero may mga scenes din naman na maganda sa naruto... di nga lang kasing ganda ng mga scenes sa one piece na nabanggit mo... astig

naruto muna

1. pagligtas nila kikumaru ke sasuke... ung silang lima

yan lang ang naaalala ko maganda bukod dun sa sanin match

shipuden naman

1. laban nung uchiha bro
2. revealation nung last summon ni kabuto which is si madara pala...

jan lang sa mga yan ako napatambay dun sa naruto thread eh... hehehehe...

Last edited:
kalokohan opinion ng mga tao dito, dapat icompare nyo kung bkit nyo gusto naruto. haha! at mga nagustohan nyo sa bawat anime. =)

ayoko sa naruto puro recycle ung storya nya!! one piece ako syempre me aastig pba sa pagiging pirata!

Parehas maganda ung one piece at naruto.. pero ndi cila pede ipagkumpara kase.. magkaiba ang story plot nila.. ang may kanya kanya din clang advantage sa kwento..

ang maganda sa naruto ung fighting scenes nila kagaya nung laban ni harashima vs madara IMBA!!!

sa one piece naman sobrang dame characters na astig na susubaybayan mo.. ang mga kwento at kapangyarihan nila.. at sobrang galing gumawa ng story plot ni oda.. AT galing nyang mambitin ng mga readers sa kwento kaya ndi ka magsasawa talaga

ang advantage lang talaga ng one piece sa naruto "sa tingin ko lang" buong mundo ang story plot ng one piece.. sa naruto labanan lang ng mga village at clan,,,

sana walang katapusan one piece hahaha
ang hinihintay ko nalang talga ang:
sana magkaharap na c luffy at akainu :upset:

at anu ibig sabihin ng initial ng D sa mga pangalan nina Ace D portgas, gol D roger at monkey D luffy.. atbp

ang haba.. sori :slap:

ahhahha... one piece din ako,, maganda kasi ung story nya,, nakakatawa,, limitless ung imagination dun,, d m alam anu ung next n mangyayayri,, :noidea: kaya nakakaexcite :excited:

naruto kasi madrama,:weep:, pero astig din ang mga labanan.:thumbsup:..

pero both,, sinusubaybayan ko,, heheh:clap:

pero bat ganun, kun mas maganda ang one piece sa naruto, bat palagi naruto ang nasa top manga ranking sa mga manga sites???

like sa mangareader:

Popular Mangas - Page 1
Naruto
Kishimoto, Masashi (Story & Art)
589 Chapters Published. (Ongoing)
Manga (Read Right to Left)
Action, Drama, Fantasy, Martial Arts, Shounen, Super Power, Supernatural
Bleach
Kubo, Tite (Story & Art)
498 Chapters Published. (Ongoing)
Action, Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Shounen, Super Power, Supernatural
Dengeki Daisy
Motomi Kyousuke
49 Chapters Published. (Ongoing)
Comedy, Drama, Romance, Shoujo, Slice of Life
Skip Beat
Nakamura, Yoshiki (Story & Art)
189 Chapters Published. (Ongoing)
Comedy, Drama, Shoujo, Slice of Life
Fairy Tail
Mashima, Hiro (Story & Art)
289 Chapters Published. (Ongoing)
Action, Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Ecchi, Fantasy, Shounen, Supernatural
Vampire Knight
Hino, Matsuri
86 Chapters Published. (Ongoing)
Drama, Mystery, Romance, Shoujo, Supernatural
One Piece
Oda, Eiichiro
671 Chapters Published. (Ongoing)
Action, Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Shounen

o kaya sa mangahere.com:

Manga Ranking
Naruto
Naruto 589
Bleach
Bleach 495
Beelzebub
Beelzebub 159
One Piece
One Piece 670

so bat ganun???it means suguro mas popular/maganda ang naruto kesa sa one piece,

pero bat ganun, kun mas maganda ang one piece sa naruto, bat palagi naruto ang nasa top manga ranking sa mga manga sites???

like sa mangareader:

Popular Mangas - Page 1
Naruto
Kishimoto, Masashi (Story & Art)
589 Chapters Published. (Ongoing)
Action, Drama, Fantasy, Martial Arts, Shounen, Super Power, Supernatural
Bleach
Kubo, Tite (Story & Art)
498 Chapters Published. (Ongoing)
Action, Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Shounen, Super Power, Supernatural
Dengeki Daisy
Motomi Kyousuke
49 Chapters Published. (Ongoing)
Comedy, Drama, Romance, Shoujo, Slice of Life
Skip Beat
Nakamura, Yoshiki (Story & Art)
189 Chapters Published. (Ongoing)
Comedy, Drama, Shoujo, Slice of Life
Fairy Tail
Mashima, Hiro (Story & Art)
289 Chapters Published. (Ongoing)
Action, Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Ecchi, Fantasy, Shounen, Supernatural
Vampire Knight
Hino, Matsuri
86 Chapters Published. (Ongoing)
Drama, Mystery, Romance, Shoujo, Supernatural
One Piece
Oda, Eiichiro
671 Chapters Published. (Ongoing)
Action, Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Shounen

o kaya sa mangahere.com:

Manga Ranking
Naruto
Naruto 589
Bleach
Bleach 495
Beelzebub
Beelzebub 159
One Piece
One Piece 670

so bat ganun???it means suguro mas popular/maganda ang naruto kesa sa one piece,

hndi dumadaan sa vote ang top viewed manga sa mangareader, and so as the other manga sites, it just shows na maraming nagcclick ng manga sa naruto which cant be a basis to declare its more popular...:smoke: refer to google kung anong manga ang mas mabenta worldwide, FYI nabeat ng One Piece and top selling comic na "Harry Potter" in terms of popularity worldwide.:nerd: a lot of people admire one piece so much... :rock: di lng sa pilipinas. last time i was with my mom in japan, pati sa mga fastfoods like KFC,macdonalds ect may mga freebies at toys na one piece

Last edited:
dahil si sanji ay nasa katawan ni nami, kinaya na rin ng katawan ni nami ang mga abilities ni sanji like monroe walk and his fancy kicks

yeeah mas maganda nga ang one piece.

Back
Top Bottom