Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Which is better DSLR Nikon or Canon?

Which is better DSLR Nikon or Canon?

• Nikon

Votes: 169 58.9%
  • Canon

Votes: 118 41.1%

• Total voters
@Wowie
Kung starter kit hanap mo.

canon 1000d at Nikon D3000 ang magka-harap.

kung 30k ung 1000d
27k ung D3000

I used 1000d. canon.

Nikon D3000 and Canon 1000D = 22-25k only - kit lens + accesories (sd card/charger/etc)

@ 27-30k = Nikon D3100 na yan

onga.. nasa kumukuha yan wla sa camera..
meron ka ngang HIGH END na camera eh hndi mo namn alam kumuha what's the point diba..

pero maiba ako maganda ba ang body ng d3100.. i mean matibay po ba ito..

:)

Kung starter kit hanap mo.

canon 1000d at Nikon D3000 ang magka-harap.

kung 30k ung 1000d
27k ung D3000

I used 1000d. canon.

dati canon 1000d user din ako mga 2yrs ago,, sobrang satisfied ako sa quality nya.. ganda.. then now,, i own a 600d.. hehe..
sana makabili din ako ng L lens,, yun mga puti.. hehe

dati canon 1000d user din ako mga 2yrs ago,, sobrang satisfied ako sa quality nya.. ganda.. then now,, i own a 600d.. hehe..
sana makabili din ako ng L lens,, yun mga puti.. hehe

palit tayo ng puti, hehe gusto ko yang 600D, san mo nabili sir?

Wow, so many Nikon users. I've been using Canon since forever, so I'll go with Canon here. Nikon's pretty awesome too, so you can't really go wrong with both. It's not really about the brand. ^^ I'm love Nikon's shutter sound, btw. Hehe.

I used to have a Canon EOS Rebel XTi and I recently upgraded to a 5D Mark II. Can't really explain it, but there's some 'softness' to Canon that I really like.

Dude, kit lens lang nung d3100 ko, 18-55mm. Magkano kaya yun? Advisable ba na lagyan at anong hood ang dapat ilagay? Thanks.

The real answer to which you should use boils down to three simple things.

1. Which you can afford
2. The one you like the most
3. The one your friends use..

It’s important to compare camera features, NOT name recognition. You won’t look any “cooler” shooting one over the other. Each company has it’s high and low points. Neither is perfect. Both make great cameras. Both make cameras that are probably superior to the skill levels of the photographers who use them..just my 2 cents.

ahahaha xiempre dun tau sa nagpasimuno ng lahat.. ang nikon! ahaha d best yan

i think you should go for the most budget beginner dslr you can get because sooner or later lalabas sila ng bagong models parang manghihinayang ka na gumastos ka tapos naoutdated agad.same as a laptop.so just go for any brand really because it does take some skill in actually taking a photo little on the intermediate difficulty but not impossible.

Parang Pepsi at Coke lang yan eh.
May panapat naman sila sa isa't isa eh, so parehas lang :lmao:
Tsaka sabi nga ng mga photographer, "It's not in the pana, it's in the Indian" :yipee:

BTW, Nikon user po ako hehehe..

Back
Top Bottom