Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Who wants to learn more about girls Mind.

addcypher

Professional
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Who wants to stand out, out of the many... to get the attention of the woman of your dream...

Did I get your attention here guys...

Well girls you need to be careful now... some of us can read your mind now a days.

I know everyone of us want's to be the Man every woman dream of, but in order to achieve this kind of
persona you need to understand how girls think and why they are doing it and you need to understand
that if your approach now is not working it means there something wrong with what you are doing and
maybe your personality is screwed-up... That needs change.

Guys hold your horses I will be there in a moment.

Tandaan nyo na ang pagpapalaki sa ating ng magulang natin ay may malaking impluwensya sa
kaisipan at paguugali nating sa ating paglaki...

You might think is this "Getting a woman of your dream topic or Values Education"

Hold there for a minute Ok... this stuff needs to be elaborated so you can grasp the real thing.

Naaalala nyo pa ba noong mga bata pa kayo i mean tayo when we are teens, while guys when we get in a
fight we literally fight back with fist and verbal assult, on the other hand girls are starting to learn the
art of war in the early period of time hehehe!

How?

Simple actually... kapag nakikipagaway sila makikita mo na di sila madalas gumamit ng dahas...
they use politics... are you still with me here guys.

Nakikipag conive sila sa mga taong makakatulong sa kanila to ease the pain pero little they know its
already a strategy of playing safe na sumisira sila ng personalidad. Una ginagamit nila chismis tapos
unti unting kumakalat, minsan di nila alam un na malakas ang ganung impluwensya pero later in life
they will realize that this kind of strategy is effective and they will use it.

See guys they are one step ahead of us...
"Ok alam ko... naiinip na kayo kung ano talaga punto ko, kaya eto na"

Ang problema mga tol ay ang kinagisnan nating mga lalaki. We grew up in a time where our blueprint
has been rip away to us...

Sorry mga girls I will step inside your domain a little so I can explain why my kind is so poorly educated with your kind.

Guys these are the things you need to keep in mind or should I say kailangan nyong gumamit ng Burner to burn it in your head.

- Misteryoso
- Strong personality
- unpredictable
- can understand their emotions
- not needy
- playful
- presentable
- Karinyoso
- alam ang sasabihin sa tamang panahon
- may angas pero maamo

Makikita nyo na di kasama dito ang good looking o face value. you know why?

its only a plus but if this is your basis or mentality guys, You already loose a game without trying.
Girls are going crazy if you have these personalities I listed above. Its not just the looks but the
personality itself. Di ko na sinulat lahat lalong hahaba kung isusulat ko dito ang explanation ng bawat
isa at kung pano gamitin at baka maisulat ko na dito ang librong gagawin ko. kaya sorry kung nabitin kayo.

You may ask me how to acquire these personalities... Sorry guys that's another story..

While we look for beauty, they look for strong personality.

Get the point.

Now you may post your questions.

"and I will gladly answer all your questions. Well of course for some, my answers are not the pleasing but
I will answer you guys accordingly."

Ito ang mga link sa iba pang babasahin para makatulong sa inyong mga katanungan.
Just click the link below and you will be directed to the thread/post.

1. Halimbawa ng pakikiap-usap sa isang di pa kilalang babae.

2. Halimbawa kung pano makapakilala sa babae.

3. How to handle the girl of your Dreams.

4. Ito ang isang paraan para mawala ang torpeng pagkatao.

5. Attracted to his officemate but older than him and treats him like a youngster.

6. Kung papaano mapalapit sa magulang ng kasintahan.

7. Ang tamang parang para makuha ang atensyon ng babaeng nagugustuhan.

8. Is virignity is still important in a relationship?
tanong galing sa isang babae at aking kasagutan from thread "GIRLS, any questions tungkol saming mga BOYS? we're here to answer you"

9. Friend with benefits - Paano magiging tunay na couple kayong dalawa.

10. How to flirt and make her more interested on you.

Update: please read this if you guys wants to maitain a healthy relationship.
11. If you want to last your relationship in ages: The right qualities you need acquire.

Last edited:
Re: Who want's to learn more about girls Mind.

grabe para kang si hitch :)

1 thanks hit.. ganda nito basahin ko ulit may part 2 ba to hahaha.

..wow.! interesting.! hitted na kita. ◕‿◕

:thumbsup:

merun ako neto.
-misteryoso
-unpredictable
-maangas pero hindi maamo, lol

TS ms mgnda kung lalagyan mo ng description yung mga personalities kahit hindi mona iexplain pra maintindihan naming wanna bes hahahha

Guys I understand your point, but would it be more interesting if you post your Questions and from there we start our interaction.

In this way not only you will get the chance of learning but others too.

And one thing "May kasunod para sa mga gustong madevelop ang personality nyo"

This will enhance your appeal and confidence and I hope it will help you professionally in the future.

Ok Guys!

Just wait for the others to read this page and see if someone will ask me to be enlightened but in two days time wala paring magtanong dudugtungan ko ang post ko... sige just tell me kung ano gusto nyo matutuhan ilalagay ko dito.

uhmm tatambay muna kao dito hehehe

hhmmm interesado ako dito TS,, panu ba maging ganito??

- Misteryoso--------------------------------?????
- Strong personality----------------------?????
- unpredictable-----------------------------?????
- can understand their emotions-------?????
- not needy----------------------------------?????
- playful---------------------------------------?????
- presentable---------------------------------?????
- Karinyoso-------------------------------------?????
- alam ang sasabihin sa tamang panahon---------?????
- may angas pero maamo--------------------------?????

hehehhee dami tanung :lol:

uhmm tatambay muna kao dito hehehe

hhmmm interesado ako dito TS,, panu ba maging ganito??

- Misteryoso--------------------------------?????
- Strong personality----------------------?????
- unpredictable-----------------------------?????
- can understand their emotions-------?????
- not needy----------------------------------?????
- playful---------------------------------------?????
- presentable---------------------------------?????
- Karinyoso-------------------------------------?????
- alam ang sasabihin sa tamang panahon---------?????
- may angas pero maamo--------------------------?????

hehehhee dami tanung :lol:

oo nga... example ng mga tanung nya Ts...

misteryoso?? panu maging ganun.
not needy?panu maging ganun?? etc.wahahaha

Tatambay din ako dito.

:asc:

Ok since all of you are that interested I will continue the undying topic about women and their interest.

Women per se! as a said they're already more advance than the guys, but not all of them I talking about
those who are playful and really attractive sexy ladies. Masasabing advance ang modules nila is
because of their experiences...

Mga ToL! importante nanaman tong sasabihin ko so put your head where it belongs. Intyende!

Here's the little tiny reason why they are so good at what they're doing. We are talking about a very
attractive woman here, I mean really attractive that can take your attention by just smiling at you... can
you imagine that, that's how powerful they are, by just looking at you with a lucious smile your brain is
starting to heat up with so much fantasy.

So reminders again put your head where it belongs specially the little one Ok guys.

Don't worry the medicine is already created for this sort of illness. but just like all medicine it take time
before it will take effect, atleast it's very powerful. But you need to follow the instruction on how to take it
or else di ka rin gagaling
sa sakit na tinatatag na PAG-SINTA...

I think, I better start putting emphasis on the Why and How women treat us like we're despensable
plastic... Oops! sorry not all of us.

(Attention for the firstimer! guys please you better read the heading or my first Interesting, mind blowing
personal opinion about women... don't worry nasa pinaka-una lang yun.... sige na basahin mo na para di
ka maligaw).

The qualities I listed above are just as powerful as knowing your enemy's mentality, that will lead you to
her arms... Uhhh! wait may mali ata, I said enemy here right, is it ok to lead you guys in their arms... Well
if thats the guys who will sincerely follow this thread and that's your reason why you are reading this
personal opinion of mine, well siguro I better start typing now...

Sige na humahaba na nobela ko... sasabihin ko na, masyado naman kayong mainipin. Wait lang
pinapainit ko pa lang ang kwento para your imagination will lead you to it's full potential. Ok guys!

So please no skipping on any topic. Just think that this is slready a free online knowledge base
personality development. well of course I have a website, which I put all the necessary learning there.
PM me and I will provide you the link...

Ok here's the what I mean goes... be ready to open your head, I mean the one that can learn not the one
that needs comfort. Ok Guys!

Gorgeous ladies is very braty sometimes, yun bang lagi silang mapili, gusto lagi silang nasusunod,
maarte, matampuhin kapag di nasusunod ang gusto nila... Tapos kung ganito ang naging siyota mo
(ihanda mo wallet mo at mahabang pasensya also you may include friends na dadamayan ka kapag
nag-away kayo) I hope you ge the picture____ very very clear, kapag di mo naibigay gusto niya,
magtatampo tapos di ka itetext ng ilang araw, tapos ikaw namang humaling na humaling ay nababaliw
na kasi di mo na alam gagawin mo. Sukdulang bumili ka na ng regalo at ng kung ano ano pa para
napabalik sya uli... Pare yang mga ginagawa mong yan specially buying things is like buying her again
para lang bumalik sya syo... There's no sense kasi you didn't get it, why she's like that...

Opps! sorry not unless super yaman mo at gusto ng girl ng mayamang tao magkakaundo kayo. Pero just
a heads up people like this are boring and sooner or later magsasawa rin ang girl at maghahanapa ng
taong kauri ko, so please learn my stuff para di ako magkasala kasi baka maagaw ko ang sobrang ganda
at sexy ninyong kasintahan... mahina pa naman ako sa mga babaeng ganyan...

Pero mga Tol di ko masisisi kung bakit ganun ang mga girlfriend ninyo kasi tayo rin ang may kasalanan
bakit ganun sila, although gaya ng sinabi ko may malaking impluwensya ang pagpapalaki ng magulang
sa ugali nila.

Bakit tayong mga lalaki ang may kasalanan?

Simple pero rock answer!

We should be the one handling them with care. You may ask why (I Peter 3:7 - ... giving honor unto
wife,as unto the weaker vessek...) o ayan baka sabihin nyo di ako nagbabasa ng ibang references like
bible. In my point of view like the wise man said give more, but expect less in return that how it goes in a
relationship... STUPID GUYS will always have self pitty while my kind is rejoysing the greatness of being
the Man, girls dreaming of.

You need to pamper them, be the fantacy they were looking for and be THE MAN, but in a sense that you
will not sound like a needy person that may back fire on you like you maybe tag as trying hard to impress
your girl... That is nat what I mean

Don't get me wrong I one man lady. It so happend that I have a very satisfying relationship after I learned
this stuff.

Well of course I was the same with you guys it took me centuries to get this stuff straight and write it it
my brain.
---------------
Now the question is, How will you be the Man of her dreams and will not end up being just another guy
that passes her life with no traces when you left?

--------------

What is being a needy person - This is the term if you cannot get hold on your self like you cannot live
with her, this attitude manefest on the way you treat her, like do not give too much attention, like putting
her as the center of your life.

- Buying her things when ever you had a fight or to make it nice buy her gifts.
- Self petty. (self explanatory)
- Cannot hold on to your self like going crazy (Eh pano ka nga magugustuhan eh kung gnayan ka lalo ka lang iiwan)
- Texting her more than 3-4 time with nonsense unless they're good or jokes that really make her laugh. Unless you engage in an conversation through texting.
- Lagi mo siyang sinusundo pag-uuwi pare naman nakakauwi naman yan magisa ung di mo pakasintahan
- Doing the same thing over and over and over and over again. Nakakamatay ng spark.
- Boring to be with... be adveturous but don't be trying hard.
- You talk to much, magsasawa ang babae sayo, little you know marinig ka palang later on nabibingi na sya.

... and the list will not stop unless you will have a clue on what you are doing.
So now, start finding the potential within you, to become the Man women desires.

Ang pagiging misteryoso ay magandang pagusapan kung may mga opposite sex na makikigulo sa usapan natin just wait and see,
Lets leave this topic just for a while. Don't worry guys I'am not here to impress you guys but to enlighten you all. Ok.

the best!

ganda ng topic :)
Patambay muna ts basa basa muna,,

Secret ata sa pagiging misteryo eh to keep silent sa lahat ng bagay at sa lahat ng alam mo eh :naughty:

ganda ng topic :)
Patambay muna ts basa basa muna,,

Secret ata sa pagiging misteryo eh to keep silent sa lahat ng bagay at sa lahat ng alam mo eh :naughty:

Good observation!

That is one of the element needed to make sure the girl will be
interested on you... but that is just part of it..

The whole story will come later, coz I'm still trying to find the rhythm on writing another post...

UhH ok?, hehe... MadDiscusS din ba dito yung mga nice activities of a man that a girl would like?...

TS my tanong lang ako bakit yung mga girl na magaganda want nila ay gwapo,rich, party people(yung mahilig mag bar at uminum) :noidea: pansin ko lang kasi.

nice topic. More discusi0n plz nkakabitin eh

ayos to ts.ganda ng usapan..hehe..patambay dito..

Di sa sinisira ko thread mo ha pero about sa

- Misteryoso
- Strong personality
- unpredictable
- not needy
- playful
- presentable
- Karinyoso
- may angas pero maamo

Iba iba kasi mga babae, may nakilala ako na babae na gusto ang guys na almost perfect(yun mga napapanood mo sa pelikula ni Dingdong Dantes, Richard Guttierez at Piolo Pascual), kapag nalaman nilang di ka ganon kahit taglay mpa lahat ng personalities na sinabi mo above ay aayawan ka nila at may nakilala din ako na gusto ang moreno kasi bakla ang tingin nya sa mga tisoy.

Ok Guys... I will Answer all of your questions. Now its getting interesting...

Anyway mga tol.

As I answer some of the questions I might be answering also some related question to it ok.

So better read all of my post carefully guys...

This is for us...

Di sa sinisira ko thread mo ha pero about sa

- Misteryoso
- Strong personality
- unpredictable
- not needy
- playful
- presentable
- Karinyoso
- may angas pero maamo

Iba iba kasi mga babae, may nakilala ako na babae na gusto ang guys na almost perfect(yun mga napapanood mo sa pelikula ni Dingdong Dantes, Richard Guttierez at Piolo Pascual), kapag nalaman nilang di ka ganon kahit taglay mpa lahat ng personalities na sinabi mo above ay aayawan ka nila at may nakilala din ako na gusto ang moreno kasi bakla ang tingin nya sa mga tisoy.

Interesting comment:

You might be mistaken here... Or you see things by what it is.

I love critics... So much.

Haven't you tried asking most of your girl friends, haven't you seen a guy with so many chick around him but not as good looking us what yo have mentioned.
The Problem with guys is akala nyo kung pano tayo tumingin ganun din tumingin ang mga girls... but you're wrong...

Actually I understand your point here. But what you are saying is not even more than 10% of the ladies are like that,
you may try to ask girls and not only that try to use those qualities I have mentioned above. You will see what I mean...
-----------
Ok here's a little enlightenment for the guys out there.

If you want to work on attracting your dream girl. You need to put a value to your self, for her to feel she earn your attention.
- you need to steal her attention.
- make her want you, like when you talk to her she feels like shes talking to a very intellegent person, pero ang topic
all about her interest, of course with a twist with your own.

The reason I didn't explain all of the qualities listed above, is because I want to know if some one will try to dare me
about my post... which is a very healthy approach... Believe me I know what you mean here.

It's like this, We guys see things as it is, like beauty Per Se. that's it nagagandahan ka tapos gusto mo na,
kasi naagaw na attention mo and it matches the girl on your fantasies.

Here's the sad part... Make sure tol you read this part!

We are trying to win the the woman's attention by giving here too much attention, sending her lots of flowers,
shower her with gifts and the most common part is, we try not to make mistake in front of the woman of our dreams,
which is very wrong specially having a thought of not making any mistake, only to get an approval... wrong!

Alam mo Tol, halos lahat tayo ganito, If the girl you are trying to hit is a very beautiful woman. Don't you think napakarami
na ng gumawa nito sa kanya, at sa paulit ulit na ginagawa ito sa kanya don't you think nauumay na sya sa ganitong diskarte...

And one thing also I remind my readers to make sure they read all of my post kasi magkakarugtong lahat yun.
Baka di mo nakita yung part na kung saan may kailangan kang malaman about girls...
-----------------------------------
For the guys who want to follow my advice I will dare you to do something which is a very very intriguing secret...
Well of course this is for getting the attention of a gorgeous ladies out there.

Whos with me, Just give me your Email address I will give you tips on how to make a very interesting conversation with a beautiful woman.
Sorry nalang kung wala kayong GUTS... kasi ang key dito ay lakas ng loob, pero kulang yun, but we can still work on that just inform me after
I email you guys OK! for confirmation. Kailangan mo pang buksan ang pinto... and that's what I call the tricks you need to learn to open the door.

After you do the daring secret I'm telling you inform me kung kalokohan lang ang lahat ng sinasabi ko about girls... OK!

Ok ba tayo dyan?

Sumagaot naman kayo!
-----------------------------------
Back to my topic.

Tol alam mo dinaanan ko rin yung doubts mo, and I must tell you people who is doubtful will only make more mistakes rather than those who follow.

Your Problem is pretty common actually... and magagawan pa ng sulusyon... But please you need to accept my words of wisdom first,
for you to absorve it...

Here it goes... YOU are so afraid of rejection. I know because this is the mentality of people who hate rejections, they only see the hindrances of their
success and you were blinded by that fear. Don't worry, may gamot pa dyan.

I know you don't want to offend me by your comment, and Its a honest comment, but my advices sometimes is too strong for some, but it will help
them in the long run. Like I said in my past post, I am also torpe pero sa kuwentuhan kala mo napakagaling, nanginginig naman kapag nakikipag usap
sa girl na gustong gusto ko. tapos kapag dadaan sa harap ko yung girl lumilihis ako ng daan para kasi natatakot ako baka may side comment
akong marinig na di maganda. That's when I was in high school pero nung college tahimik nalang kasi wala akong magawa...

Try my advice first which I haven't elaborated yet, don't worry eventually I will give it all to you guys but not the real score...
patikim lang pero ang success ay masasabing satisfying...

I hope you read my post regarding girls learning the art of war while we guys are acting like a child, kapag nakikipagaway tayo.
Ones you bit them on their own game they will love you believe me know...

Bravo! :clap:

Naka-relate ako dito paps, kahit late ko na nabasa ito. Malaking bagay yung advice mo in the long run kasi, in my experience, torpe talaga ako dati, nung nag college na ako, tahimik lang, tapos tamang tiyempo para makilala ang isang gorgeous girl tapos onting lakas ng loob. Nanginginig din ako kapag nakikipag-usap sa kanila. Tama ka din, kapag nakilala ko na sila at nakakausap na, ang topic namin palagi yung interest niya pero ang mali ko, habang tumatagal ang usapan parang sa huli ako yung nagiging bida ahahha! :rofl: pero hindi sa ganun, parang dun na pumapasok yung sinasabi mong "maangas pero maamo". At tsaka share ko lang, na develop lang yung self-confidence ko nung nag college na ako, takot din sa rejection but later mare-realize mo na hindi mo pa nga sinusubukan, natatakot ka na. Don't fear the future, take time lang mga tol.

May tanong ako, totoo ba yung "MAGINOO PERO MEDYO BASTOS"?
In what way?

Back
Top Bottom