Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Wimax bm622, bm625, bm621 hack, change mac, tune-ups, tweaks & tricks

Re: Globe Wimax Modem bm622, bm625, bm621 hack, change mac, tune-ups, tweaks & tricks

thanks you po tut . my ask lng po ako d ko kc mpasok ung modem ko and ung telnet. sa tingin ko n tulala ung modem ko pd nyo ko tulungan maghanap ng ref or link pra mapagana ulit ang tabo ko salamat poge

Re: Globe Wimax Modem bm622, bm625, bm621 hack, change mac, tune-ups, tweaks & tricks

tahahaha :D ang cool ni TS. salamat

need help, nasundan ko naman po ng maayos ang tut... first cheneck ko yung telnet client then ok.. press win+r type telnet 192.168.1.1 then ng open ang cmd,, connecting to 192.168.1.1.... then bigla na lng mag auto close yung cmd.. ano kaya porblema? dko pa rin napapalitan mac add ko...

in telnet type:
display allmacaddr

then you can use ur mac to generate password and login as admin in ur GUI.
============================================================

if you want nman mkita un login/password details mo do this:

in telnet type:
shell
cd var
cat curcfg.xml

then find this line:

<X_ATP_UserInfoInstance InstanceID="2" Username="nozomi" Userpassword="nozomi" Userlevel="2" Busy="0" LoginIP="" />

yan un login sa GUI mo, so now you can login to GUI using the acquired info.

Tip: You can use the "Tab" to auto-complete a command.
;)
ayaw po gumana ng wimax at wimax820 hindi ko mapasok telnet pano po kya un?

thank you master.

Sir sa tingin ko po di to gumagana sa bm625i meron po ba kayong link dyan na pwd kong puntahan kc need ko . for experiment ko kasi tong bm625i i ang hirap maghanap ng tutorial sa dami kc nagpopost dito sa symb hehehe.

Sharing is Loving , Knowledge is Power. :praise: TY sa tutorial TY Symbianise you done a great Job

buti nga sa inyo nakakapasok pa ng user/pass phase ako hndi na..

Re: help admin account changing

sinunod ko po ung pagbabago ng admin at password sa tutorial nyo po, ung download and upload config, pero everytime na ieedit ko sya sa desired admin UN at PW na gusto e pag naupload ko na, hindi naman nababa ung admin account ung username lang.. help po na mabago ko un.. thanks

up sa tanong ko mga sir.. help para mabago admin pass at login

same procedure din po ba kung windows xp ang os?

Exactly a year since I've been a member here in Symbianize thinking I should give back some of what I've learned.

I've noticed that a lot are still at lost about mac changing and stuffs so I've compiled my knowledge (from Symbianize) and experience about the ever-so-popular bm622 (same to bm621 and bm625) thought it might be useful for beginners and intermediate level users alike. NOT for bm622i
I'll try my best to be as straightforward as possible.

Assuming your Wimax is all set (power, cable connections, external antenna, signals etc)

Lets begin to jump start your Wimax!

==============================================

Tip: Using your own MAC series is recommended for safety precaution.
MAC series examples:
10:C6:1F:XX:XX, 20:2B:C1:XX:XX, 64:16:F0:XX:XX (where X is a corresponding value)

*Want to change your mac the traditional way?
then go here ---> http://www.symbianize.com/showthread.php?t=403963
You still need a working mac for it to work.

Tip: If for example the most stable frequency in your area is 2612000 then that's the only frequency you'll ever need within your area.

btw you can also opt for the software protection from lavaboy or syntaxerror00100 to escape the fuzz but the downside is you won't be able to scan for MACs while its active.

lavaboy's
---> http://www.symbianize.com/showthread.php?t=520108
syntaxerror00100's
---> http://www.symbianize.com/showthread.php?t=691864
Any will do, its just a matter of personal preference.

*Other known ways to prevent FWD (Firmware Destroyer)
-Get a good antivirus, Avast free will do.
-Be like a legit, when changing MAC change the serial number that corresponds to the MAC as well.

*In a suspected case of FWD
When you wake up after you left your modem on overnight and all you see is a LAN LED:
-Try to do restore default via GUI or telnet cmd prompt.
-or push the "hard reset button" using a pin or any other appropriate material.
-Never turn your modem off as you'll be likely complete the process of their firmware "destroyer" update.

BM625 blank WAN solution
go here ---> http://www.symbianize.com/showthread.php?t=757096

BM622 2011 version password generator
go here ---> http://www.symbianize.com/showthread.php?t=806215

more tweaks to follow..

Please DON'T quote this post.[/B];)
[/B][/B]

:clap::clap::clap:
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

big help thanks.. kasymbian... :D

sana may tut kung panu downgrade bm622 firmware 2011 to 2009.

maraming salamat tol.

mga bossing help nmn me bngay sakin bm622 pinsan ko disconnected na..
di makapasok sa telnet o sa browser using 192.168.1.1..sa telnet ngcoconnecting lng
tz mya magexit na..nailaw nmn ang LAN eh pg nireset wala din ata ngyayare

help nmn
...:upset:

:thanks: TS

thank dito..

BIG :thanks: TS...

The best talaga to,

pa BM po TS try ko later. :thanks:

thanks po dito...ayus

mga tol may nakakaalam ba dito kung anung hardware at software ang gamit pangfash ng tabo..? :help:

Back
Top Bottom