Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Would Globe Broadband Plan 1299 work on 3G

skand888

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hi there!

I've just subscribed to Globe Broadband Plan 1299 and have MF283+ modem installed in one house that has good LTE coverage. But I actually need it at another farm house that has good and fast 3G, but no LTE.

The problem is that when I move the modem it fail to connect.

1. I tried this Broadband SIM card in another router - fails to connect
2. I tried this Broadband SIM card in an Android phone and tried changing APN to athome.globe.com.ph and athome.globe.ph. Fails to connect.
2. I tried another working prepaid SIM card in MF283+ - fails to connect

Does anyone know what's going on here? Is the Broadband SIM locked to a tower or is it not enabled for 3G? Is there any way to make it work with 3G?

View attachment 313898

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    281 KB · Views: 118
gagana yan pero need mo nang openline na modem kagaya nang 936. hehe

Naka lock po yata sa 4g ang sim mo naka plan ts,parehas dito samin nilagay ko sa openline modem tapos 3g yung signal di gumana pero ni set ko sa 4g ok naman..
sana makatulong

im doing that sir, im using a plan of globe lte to another location, just push the reset button everytime you transfer location. hehehe i hope it works for you.

im doing that sir, im using a plan of globe lte to another location, just push the reset button everytime you transfer location. hehehe i hope it works for you.

Working ba yan paps?

eto rin prob ko.. galing sa mf283+ ung sim nmin.. pinadala ko sa tropa ko sa visayas 3g lng sa knila.. profile is invalid lumalabas full admin nmn b315 nya.. at nasubuksan lahat ng apn.. ano po kaya sulusyon.. sana may makatulong

yes of course gagana yan, but kailngan mo ng b593-22 na modem na openline,

kahit saan pwede sya dalin basta 4g..
not working tlga sa 3g.. hay buhay

sad to say hindi yan gagana sa 3G kahit na openline mopa yan hindi mag coconnect ung LTE sim sa 3G network.

Gagana yan mga bos...ito gawin ninyo......salpak nyo sa open line na modem tapos....set mu sa 4g signal......once conected na kayo..mga 1 minute change nyo na ang network to 3g pag conected na kayo gagamitin nyo muna mga mga 5 minutes
Wag nyo na ibalik sa 4g ang network....yon effectiv........ito yong gamit ko 3g connection ......galing lte plan.....

Gagana yan mga bos...ito gawin ninyo......salpak nyo sa open line na modem tapos....set mu sa 4g signal......once conected na kayo..mga 1 minute change nyo na ang network to 3g pag conected na kayo gagamitin nyo muna mga mga 5 minutes
Wag nyo na ibalik sa 4g ang network....yon effectiv........ito yong gamit ko 3g connection ......galing lte plan.....

pano pag walang signal ng 4g

Hi there!

I've just subscribed to Globe Broadband Plan 1299 and have MF283+ modem installed in one house that has good LTE coverage. But I actually need it at another farm house that has good and fast 3G, but no LTE.

The problem is that when I move the modem it fail to connect.

1. I tried this Broadband SIM card in another router - fails to connect
2. I tried this Broadband SIM card in an Android phone and tried changing APN to athome.globe.com.ph and athome.globe.ph. Fails to connect.
2. I tried another working prepaid SIM card in MF283+ - fails to connect

Does anyone know what's going on here? Is the Broadband SIM locked to a tower or is it not enabled for 3G? Is there any way to make it work with 3G?

View attachment 1200760

openline mo modem mo with polkomtel firmware

nasubukan ko na din to....try nyo i activate ung roaming services ng openline na 936...gamit ang hilink apps sa cp...or sa web UI....sana gumana sa inyo ung trick
kahit sa cp gagana...on noy lng roaming services

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom