Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

X-MEN: Days of Future Past

mrsaxobeat

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
May mga fans ba dito ng X-MEN Movies? Excited for the upcoming X-MEN: Days of Future Past! Next week na! :D

hindi ako excited wala si cable hahah

meron po bang mga uploaded movies dito sa symbianize.. andami ko na pong na-miss na films... imagine mula noong ipapalabas pa lamang ang LONE RANGER.. until the latest movie.. imagine I haven't watch thor 2, star trek, amazing spiderman 2 and i hope i can watch this x-men episode.. sana may movie rin dito para direct na akong manood dito... ppplllsss..?

Last edited:
I am realy excitred .!! whoo. i cant wait ... anyone else. is there any links over here?
i want to stream this movie or even download it .
pls pls pls
i love x men movies..

mga sentinels kalaban dito diba? :think: mukhang interesting panuorin sa big screen.

Movie Collector here lalo na sa mga movie series.
Kumpleto ako movie nila from 2000 to 2011 (first class included) :thumbsup:
About naman sa latest release... Abang na lang ako sa Bluray, hindi kasi ako nanunuod sa cinema kaya matatagalan pa :dance:

Attachments

• x.jpg
    x.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 47
napanood ko sa cinema 10/10 ganda :Thumbsup:

About naman sa latest release... Abang na lang ako sa Bluray, hindi kasi ako nanunuod sa cinema kaya matatagalan pa :dance:

boss sino kalaban dun sa triple X sa bandang huli nun attachment mo? :what: 2002 date nun.

Last edited:
boss sino kalaban dun sa triple X sa bandang huli nun attachment mo? :what: 2002 date nun.

Marton Csokas (Yorgi) dre.
Si Vin Diesel yung bida sa first movie (2002)
Si Ice Cube naman sa XXX 2 (State of the Nation)

share your blessings :)

but you don't have WOLVERINE
and that story is related to X-MEN xD

- - - Updated - - -

Oo nga waaaaa
Mutang of all mutant.

Kaso hindi ako satisfied sa ending nung xmen.=.=

di ka na satisfied
siguro

di mo alam mga comics ng XMEN kaya ganun xD

but you don't have WOLVERINE
and that story is related to X-MEN xD

Meron, 2000 - 2013 pala dapat.
Naka sort lang by Name kaya hindi nakasama sa screenshot.
The Wolverine ang title ehh xD :p

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• The Wolverine.jpg
    The Wolverine.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 123
  • ssss.jpg
    ssss.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
Sana Me Mag Upload Ng Xmen Days Of Future Past...

Back
Top Bottom