Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Yoga new lenovo tablet

spcola

Amateur
Advanced Member
Reaction score
mga ka sb thread for YOGA TABLET ng LENOVO , share natin yung experience natin sa bagong labas ng lenovo.

OK NA SANA YUNG SPECS , YUNG NGA LANG DI KO MAILAGAY YUNG SIM CARD :lol:PARANG ANG LIIT NG SLOT

Lenovo Philippines recently launched the Yoga multimode tablet as it expects to grab a bigger market share in the local market with its unique modes.

Michael Ngan, country general manager of Lenovo Philippines, said the Yoga series has three modes -- hold, tilt and stand -- which enable consumers to have better user experience.

“Lenovo is once more swimming against the current to deliver a new way for consumers to enjoy their digital content. In a market defined by similar designs, Lenovo’s Yoga tablet stands out by standing up and tilting to fit into user’s preferences-whether for reading documents, browsing emails or watching movies,” Ngan said in a statement.

According to Ngan, the three modes was the result of a study of Lenovo engineers and engineers on the challenges faced by users of tablets.

He said users develop fatigue when holding and using tablets, noting there was no self-supporting mechanism when laid on a flat surface.

Another problem was having an inadequate viewing angle when set on a table.

With a cylindrical handle, Ngan said the hold mode enables a user’s hand to have a stronger control on the tablet. The hold mode makes reading, checking social media and browsing the web similar to when people read books and magazines.

If the user wants to switch to stand mode, they can just rotate the side cylinder 90° so that the tablet stand deploys, allowing the tablet to stand by itself on a table. Moreover, users can change the viewing angle to fit what’s comfortable for them from 110° to 135°. The stand mode allows users easy viewing for movies, place video calls and interact with the 10-finger touchscreen without having to rely add-on-accessories.

Users can also lay down the tablet in tilt mode to type directly on the tablet, play games and just surf the Internet.

Lenovo has also enriched the content through an auto-detection software that automatically brings up frequently used apps in hold and stand modes.

Aside from its multimode design, the Yoga also provides a longer battery life of up to 18 hours. It can even charge other devices such as smartphones via its USB on-the-go.

The 10- and 8-inch models run on MT 8389 Quad Core processors and feature Android 4.2. Both models are equipped with Dolby audio that create a powerful surround sound experience.

Considered featherweights by Lenovo, the 10-inch model weighs 1.35 pounds and 0.88 pounds for the 8-inch model. They feature high definition 1280 x 800 displays, a 5 MP auto focus camera plus a 1.6 MP front camera, 16G EMMC and Bluetooth.

Meanwhile, the 8-inch model features WCDMA without phone capabilities.

Lenovo offers an additional Bluetooth keyboard for the 10-inch model that functions as a cover and even wakes up the tablet when it’s removed and puts the tablet to sleep when it’s attached.

The 10-inch is priced at P16, 999 and the 8-inch will be selling at P14, 999.

up ko lang po para sa new user ng yoga lenovo

Attachments

• yoga.jpg
    yoga.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 5
  • lenovo2.jpg
    lenovo2.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 2
  • lenovo3.jpg
    lenovo3.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 4
  • lenovo4.jpg
    lenovo4.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 2
  • lenovo5.jpg
    lenovo5.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
up po up po natin

Up ko po ulit natabunan na last yr december 20013 pa kasi ito, up ko lang po ulit para sa may bagong may yoga tab.

Hi, I recently acquired a Lenovo Yoga Tab 8, and after a week, nag-update po siya from 4.2.2 (I'm not sure) naging 4.4.2 na po siya, then after that ayaw na gumana ng MTP niya sa OFFICE Computer. Patulong naman po please. What should I do? :( di ko matransfer yung files ko. huhu)

i have lenovo B8000 10 inches, maganda sya kasi manipis at unique ang design kaso mahirap maghanap ng accessories like hard case. Their after sales service are not good also. It takes almost 4 months bago na palitan ung unit ko na pinadala ko sa service center due to simcard problem. Good thing is pinalitan nila ng brand new ung unit ko kahit inabot ng ilang buwan kasi nung nagrequest sila ng board sa lenovo laging mali ung board na pinapadala.

Problem din as Sim card ayaw malabas, upgrade KO pa sa 10 inch para mapabilis mapalitan.siguro mga 1week yon bago mapalitan

- - - Updated - - -

May hard case nito sa anex sm north edsa micro ata yung name nung store 4th floor po.

Ma up nga para ma update

Hi Guys,

We're one of the Authorized Service Center. We hope to help any inquiry. Mejo matatagal na inquiry. mahirap isaisahin. PM nalng po if may questions po.

just bought this one yesterday. i really like the design. sana wala naman syang problem after ko maexplore tong yoga tablet 2. Ano bang mga dapat kong isave sa tab na ito? suggestions naman

guys i need help. naka 4.2.2 po sya na software jelly bean... then nagupdate ako OTA then after update nagrestart sya tapos lenovo na lang nakalagay, i tried hard reset pero no command na sya... nagtry ako ng restore factory reset pero ganun pa din po. baka naman may maibibigay kayo na way para mainstallan ko sya ulit kahit jelly bean na lang ulit. laptop po gagamitin ko with win8. nagsearch ako sa net pero wala pa masyado teknik para sa win8... tnx and hope youll help me

hi po, patulong naman po sa otg capability nitong Yoga Tab 8, nawala po kc simula nung na update ko sa 4.4.2.. kahit sa PC di na sya ma detect..

Nadi ko pa afford... :weep: pro up na rin

Help po mag uupgrade sana ako ng system kaso nag fafailed Lenovo Yoga tab

Good day,

Nkabili ako ng brand new Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2, 830LC, mga dalawang oras plang n gamit ko ng pop up na ang OTA.
inapdate ko agad dahil akala ko mas maganda pag updated. after ng update ngkaproblema. pag na sleep ang tablet or
ipress ko ung power button para mg sleep normally mg black screen sya pero pag press ko ulit ng power button
para mg wake up, walang nangyayari black screen parin sya.

para makita ulit ang display kailangan ko ipress ang power button for 15 to 20 secs para mg shutdown at press ulit
ang power button para mgstart up.

Patulong nmn nmn kng ano ang solusyon para d2. or paano ibalik sa stock or idowngrade.

Bago ko inapdate wala akong nkita na problema.

Sana my makatulong.

Maraming salamat in advance

Back
Top Bottom