Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

➨CloudFone ICE 350e user Official Threads (Help,Tips,Root)✖

Re: ➨CloudFone ICE 350e user Official Threads (Help,Tips,Advise)✖

Kinalikot ko na po hndi ko po tlaga makita kung may mali sa settings. Ano po ba call settings nyo?
Wala pa naman po akong application na na-install kasi wala pa memory card tong cp ko.

try nyo nalang ifactory data reset fone nyo...

:p

Nabubura po ba mga contacts pag nag-factory data reset?

Di ko lang poh sure.. pero mas mabuting iback up nyo muna mga nasa contact nyo.. make a list kung maari..

:p

@optional gumamit nalang ng ibang sim :)

sino marunong gumamit ng moborobo+dashi combo? chinese kc dashi pero lumitaw root option para sa ice 350e. any ideas? :noidea:

Nabubura po ba mga contacts pag nag-factory data reset?

contacts can be stored in 4 ways

1. phone memory = whereas the information will be saved on part of the phone base memory which eats up precious base memory allocation. by resetting this will also be deleted.

2. sim memory = contact information is saved on the sim so resetting your fone wont delete the contact list.

3.sync = internet connection required. google account required. you synchronize the contact list with your google account. this way either accidental deletion or lost sim or phone, the contact info remains on your google account. this is rather good but less people use it. i dont know why but i think that this is best.

4. paper and pen = write it down boy! old school mode! no batteries needed for storage. no contact limit. portable. can be kept anywhere. maximum memory capacity infinite. (AWESOME!!!) :rofl: os type: no android os needed. reading and writing skills required. basic elementary school skills required. infinite contact numbers. can be done on any medium (balat ng yosi, palara, lumang papel ng nowtbuk, likod ng lotto card, tissue na di pa pinampupunas, lumang recibo ng cdr-king at kung saan saan pa.)

you have the power to choose!!!

Last edited:

Any updates poh para sa CP natin? hehe

:)

:noidea: 3G po ba tong CF ICE 350e o EDGE lang? ang bagal ng internet pag naka data plan... tsk tsk

:noidea: 3G po ba tong CF ICE 350e o EDGE lang? ang bagal ng internet pag naka data plan... tsk tsk

Edge lang po eto.,

Tools im using on my ICE 350e

File and DATA Management: (Drivers included) MOBOROBO ver 3.2.0

System: (Unlock, Reset, Data Wipe) Android Multi Tools v1.02b

Rooting and Rom Update: (if only i can read this. anyone care to translate? its in chinese...) Zhou DaShi 2.3.8 (has the option to root. but i dont dare to because there are notes on the side i couldnt read. But i have rooted 2 of our fones and 1 tablet with this software examples are : samsung galaxy mini and sony experia j and pipo s2 tablet. i dont dare to root my ice yet because of warranty.)

anyone want to try?

contacts can be stored in 4 ways

1. phone memory = whereas the information will be saved on part of the phone base memory which eats up precious base memory allocation. by resetting this will also be deleted.

2. sim memory = contact information is saved on the sim so resetting your fone wont delete the contact list.

3.sync = internet connection required. google account required. you synchronize the contact list with your google account. this way either accidental deletion or lost sim or phone, the contact info remains on your google account. this is rather good but less people use it. i dont know why but i think that this is best.

4. paper and pen = write it down boy! old school mode! no batteries needed for storage. no contact limit. portable. can be kept anywhere. maximum memory capacity infinite. (AWESOME!!!) :rofl: os type: no android os needed. reading and writing skills required. basic elementary school skills required. infinite contact numbers. can be done on any medium (balat ng yosi, palara, lumang papel ng nowtbuk, likod ng lotto card, tissue na di pa pinampupunas, lumang recibo ng cdr-king at kung saan saan pa.)

you have the power to choose!!!

Haha. Parang mas cool yung pang-4th.haha. Thanks so much:)

HOW TO FACTORY RESET YOUR CF ICE 350e

Problems:
1. Too Many Pattern Attempts
2. System Hang on Boot-up screen
3. Black Screen with lower touch buttons flashing
4. Semi-Brick (this occurs only on corrupted flash hence OS load failure)

things you will need:

1pc USB Data Cable for ICE350e

Android Multi-Tools v1.02b

A Personal Computer (i use win7 so i dont know if this works for XP)

Steps:
1. press VOLUME DOWN and POWER to enter FAST BOOT MODE do not release buttons until the static screen appears usually aroud 15 seconds.

2. open Android Multi tools on your PC. a green dos-box will appear with command options.

3. connect your CF Ice 350e to the PC using the USB Cable while on FAST BOOT MODE with static screen

4. Select Option 8 by pressing the number 8 key on your keyboard then press ENTER (The BIG Key on your Keyboard usually with the letters E-N-T-E-R just in-case you didnt know... hehehe ). your CF will reboot automatically in a new factory fresh environment. everything will be deleted.

congrats on resetting your fone.

i hope this helps those who have stolen thier fones and found that it is locked... :rofl: you now have a fresh ice350e celfone!!!

Last edited:

HOW TO FACTORY RESET YOUR CF ICE 350e

Problems:
1. Too Many Pattern Attempts
2. System Hang on Boot-up screen
3. Black Screen with lower touch buttons flashing
4. Semi-Brick (this occurs only on corrupted flash hence OS load failure)

things you will need:

1pc USB Data Cable for ICE350e

Android Multi-Tools v1.02b

A Personal Computer (i use win7 so i dont know if this works for XP)

Steps:
1. press VOLUME DOWN and POWER to enter FAST BOOT MODE do not release buttons until the static screen appears usually aroud 15 seconds.

2. open Android Multi tools on your PC. a green dos-box will appear with command options.

3. connect your CF Ice 350e to the PC using the USB Cable while on FAST BOOT MODE with static screen

4. Select Option 8 by pressing the number 8 key on your keyboard then press ENTER (The BIG Key on your Keyboard usually with the letters E-N-T-E-R just in-case you didnt know... hehehe ). your CF will reboot automatically in a new factory fresh environment. everything will be deleted.

congrats on resetting your fone.

i hope this helps those who have stolen thier fones and found that it is locked... :rofl: you now have a fresh ice350e celfone!!!

bossing :thanks: dito iquote ko eto sa first page very useful..

Edge lang po eto.,

Ahh kaya pala mabagal... may pag hotspot pang nalalaman pero nice yung phone. GAGANA PO BA UNG POOT PARA IROOT TONG PHONE NATIN? :beat::excited:

Ahh kaya pala mabagal... may pag hotspot pang nalalaman pero nice yung phone. GAGANA PO BA UNG POOT PARA IROOT TONG PHONE NATIN? :beat::excited:

POOT ROOT APK

Maybe or Maybe not. i also have other tools for rooting. the problem lies with the warranty agreement. if you brick it while rooting, your warranty is also void. since my CF is only a month old. i would definitely not throw away my 2000 pesos that way. if you are rich... thats a different story, then you can definitely try it for us.

Ahh kaya pala mabagal

???

Why Cheaper Cellfone Use Edge rather than 3G?

1. COST - 3G UMTS Chips are definitely more expensive than EDGE Radio Chips. Less expensive materials = the cheaper the end product result giving a more balanced profit margin for the company involved.

2. BATTERY LIFE - by using 3G which consumes algorithmically higher power ratings than EDGE you end up needing a higher capacity battery for your fone. Business-wise... its not profitable to put a much expensive battery on a cheap fone.

3. COVERAGE - not all areas in the Philippines have 3G. so in effect you have to switch to EDGE. with that you have to put 2 communications chips into the fone so that you will have connectivity. is that a good pre-production strategy to market a cheap fone?

4. CPU - if in case you didnt notice our fone uses a single core chip as its CPU and GPU at the same time hence slower Graphics performance and less data bandwidth. Most 3G fones are dual or quads with faster GPUs on par with the CPU therefore by using a single core as its base with less base memory they are able to lower the end product pricing. a fone for the masses.

---- what do you expect out of your 2000 pesos?

???

Why Cheaper Cellfone Use Edge rather than 3G?

1. COST - 3G UMTS Chips are definitely more expensive than EDGE Radio Chips. Less expensive materials = the cheaper the end product result giving a more balanced profit margin for the company involved.

2. BATTERY LIFE - by using 3G which consumes algorithmically higher power ratings than EDGE you end up needing a higher capacity battery for your fone. Business-wise... its not profitable to put a much expensive battery on a cheap fone.

3. COVERAGE - not all areas in the Philippines have 3G. so in effect you have to switch to EDGE. with that you have to put 2 communications chips into the fone so that you will have connectivity. is that a good pre-production strategy to market a cheap fone?

4. CPU - if in case you didnt notice our fone uses a single core chip as its CPU and GPU at the same time hence slower Graphics performance and less data bandwidth. Most 3G fones are dual or quads with faster GPUs on par with the CPU therefore by using a single core as its base with less base memory they are able to lower the end product pricing. a fone for the masses.

---- what do you expect out of your 2000 pesos?

tama if 3G mabilis nga, kaso mabilis din sa battery ok naman ung EDGE if browse at download ng small files, isa pa di ganun kamahal ung ICE 350e actually eto ung cheapest android phone :)

Internet Speed

GPRS Maximum 60.0 (kbit/s)

EDGE Maximum 236.8 (kbit/s) (theoretical maximum is 473.6 kbit/s)

3G Maximum 14.4 (Mbit/s)

HSDPA Maximum 21.1 (Mbit/s)

BLAH!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom