Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

10 Things Your Dog Would Tell You

Kiritokun08

Professional
Advanced Member
Reaction score
1. My life is likely to last ten to fifteen years. Any separation from you will be painful: remember that before you get me.

2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.

3. Place your trust in me—it is crucial to my wellbeing.

4. Do not be angry at me for long, and do not lock me up as punishment.

5. You have your work, your entertainment, and your friends. I only have you.

6. Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don’t understand your words, I understand your voice.

7. Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget.

8. Remember before you hit me that I have sharp teeth that could easily hurt you, but I choose not to bite you because I love you.

9. Before you scold me for being uncooperative, obstinate, or lazy, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I might not be getting the right food, or I have been out too long, or my heart is getting too old and weak.

10. Take care of me when I get old. You too will grow old. Accompany me on difficult journeys. Never say: “I cannot bear to watch” or “Let it happen in my absence.” Everything is easier for me if you are there—even my death.

"Remember that I love you."

124860860-17134612.jpg

Ganda ng 10 things tapos sinamahan pa ng nakakaawang pic sa huli. Thumbs up sa thread mo tol. Plano ko na rin mag alaga ng pet na aso.

matinding dedikasyon ang pgaalala ng aso :salute:

mahal na mahal ko doggies namin "petchy" and "twinkle" ahaha at dama naman nmin yung lambing nila nkakawala ng pgod .

tol ganda ng thread mo! ganda ng message, heartwarming! :thumbsup:

astig ka! :salute:

huhu nakakaiyak naman ang message mo ties..

ngayon napagtanto ko na hanggang ngayon di pa pala ako nakakamove-on sa aso kong
namatay.. :weep: kahit may kapalit siya..

huhu nakakaiyak naman ang message mo ties..

ngayon napagtanto ko na hanggang ngayon di pa pala ako nakakamove-on sa aso kong
namatay.. :weep: kahit may kapalit siya..

Embarrassing as it may be, the 1st tym i read this even though im a guy, tlgang buhos luha q, buti wlng nkakta sakin nung nagbabantay aq sa comp shop :lol:

Last edited:
nakakaiyak, makakareflect ako talaga sa thread mo ts, thanks talaga,
:weep::weep::weep::weep::weep:

1. My life is likely to last ten to fifteen years. Any separation from you will be painful: remember that before you get me.

2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.

3. Place your trust in me—it is crucial to my wellbeing.

4. Do not be angry at me for long, and do not lock me up as punishment.

5. You have your work, your entertainment, and your friends. I only have you.

6. Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don’t understand your words, I understand your voice.

7. Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget.

8. Remember before you hit me that I have sharp teeth that could easily hurt you, but I choose not to bite you because I love you.

9. Before you scold me for being uncooperative, obstinate, or lazy, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I might not be getting the right food, or I have been out too long, or my heart is getting too old and weak.

10. Take care of me when I get old. You too will grow old. Accompany me on difficult journeys. Never say: “I cannot bear to watch” or “Let it happen in my absence.” Everything is easier for me if you are there—even my death.

"Remember that I love you."

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/media/photo/2011-10/124860860-17134612.jpg

naiyak naman ako dito ts :cry: salamat din dito. Isang paalala din ito eh :)

Back
Top Bottom