Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

A Must Read (from Paulo Coelho)

front.jpg

Cassan Said Amer tells the story of a lecturer who began a seminar by holding up a twenty dollar bill and asking: "Who would like this twenty-dollar bill?"

Several hands went up, but the lecturer said: "Before I give it to you, I have to do something."

He screwed it up into a ball and said: "Who still wants this bill?"

The hands went up again.

"And what if I do this to it?"

He threw the crumpled bill at the wall, dropped it on the floor, insulted it, trampled on it, and once more showed them the bill - now all creased and dirty. He repeated the question, and the hands stayed up.

"Never forget this scene," he said. "It doesn't matter what I do to this money. It is still a twenty-dollar bill. So often in our lives, we are crumpled, trampled, ill-treated, insulted, and yet, despite all that, WE ARE STILL WORTH THE SAME."

- from "Like The Flowing River" by Paulo Coelho :salute:

Last edited:
:what: hihiramin ko pa lang yan.. :rofl:
palit muna tayo ng paulo :beat: ikaw na magopen ng book ko kapatid at 2 pa ung binabasa ko :lmao:

:clap: Korek... :clap: tama dude.. very true.. baliliktarin mo man ang earth:laugh:
:salute: hail Hitler!

:wow: ganda ng logic nun! :clap:

Makahiram nga ng book na yan. :giggle:

:pacute: peram ako :naughty:

Last edited:
:more: Another Inspiring PieCE from MiDoray :salute:

Iba talaga si Mr. Paulo Coelho.. Ganda ng mga libro niya lalo na yung The Alchemist..

Iba talaga si Mr. Paulo Coelho.. Ganda ng mga libro niya lalo na yung The Alchemist..

agree :yes: i suggest you read 11 Minutes as well, maganda din sya :thumbsup:

"We Are Still Worth The Same" - :yes: yeah that's true... :)

Very inspiring :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom