Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

about rebound relationship, need your advice

cesz11

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
ever since i don't like to be involved in this kind of relationship, but now I'm afraid what if it also happens to me... It makes me so sad coz I'm starting to really fell for this guy. The problem is he is still in love with his ex-gf. I can feel it, I saw him cried once. But he's being nice to me lately, I'm afraid that he is just returning the favor coz I'm always at his side. Please help me how to easily recognize if he has something for me or he is just merely being nice, nothing more, nothing less and what to do if ever. Will I go for it and give it a chance or not? If ever that happens will the relationship survive? What if still it is his ex-gf that matters to him? I have so many questions in my mind and it really bugs me. :upset::upset::upset:

please i need advice... :help::help::help: :pray::pray::pray:

if you think you are really in that kind of relationship, wag ka masyadong umasa sa guy. if he still love her ex, masasaktan ka lang. worst possible scenario is maiiwan ka lang sa ere pag bumalik yung girl sa guy. hangga't hindi siya over sa ex nya, ang labas nyan magiging panakip-butas ka lang. yung tipong gagamitin ka nya para makalimutan yung ex. better kung iassess mo munang mabuti yung relationship nyong dalawa. ganito kasi yun, if the guy thinks that he's ex is the best gf he ever had, then ung ex nya ang magiging benchmark para pagbabasehan nya for his future relationships. kahit gano kayo magtagal as long as hindi mo naabot ung benchmark ng guy, then sad to say, naging rebound girl ka lang.. i've been there and trust me, masakit talaga. not unless prepared ka sa worst possible scenarios na mangyayari sayo..

well, im my opinion, if you know the guy at least(siguro naman friend mo sya), malalaman mo kung isang serious guy(as in kung seryoso ba sya pag magmahal, yun tipong 1 lang talaga mahal nya).

kung ganto yung lalake, malamang, di pa sya nakakamoveone. May ibang tao na mabilis magmove on, pero meron ding hindi ganon kabilis(lalong lalo na yung matagal na silang magkarelasyon tapos biglang nagbreak at mahal na mahal nila isa't isa).

it's not bad too let out those feelings you have, just don't blurt it out right away,but I don't suggest keeping it for too long either. You have a number of choices that you can do. If you really love the guy , you can risk(or not) it now, but please be very sure first(know the consequences).We can't really decide for you because it's your life, and it's your love. Suggestion ko? Pray. Do you know that God has 3 answers for people namely yes, no, or wait(syempre hindi naman to ganon kaliteral).

For any relationship in it's blooming season(even in it's withering season) never forget God. Without God between you, no one can catch you if you ever fall out of that relationship. Just a reminder sis. God exists ,and loves you very much, and is always happy if you lay your problems down at his feet.

Read the bible to hear God's Words.

Trust in God.

i've seen how serious he was in his relationship with his ex-gf, that's why I know how hard it was for him, and how much he was hurt. But now if ever he enters into a new relationship, I'm not sure anymore.

thanks guys, that was really a big help... It's really hard now but I'm pretty sure that God will guide me through this. I will just leave it to Him. Maybe for now i will just divert my attention to something else.

Last edited:
don't sacrifice yourself and your love.. but if u feel like there's "something" then why not give it a shot....but make sure you're ready enough kung ano man ang kalalabasan... :weep:

I was so stupid to think that there will be a chance between us... he texted me, he said that we'll be having a get together with our friends... I don't understand why I'm like this, I already know the situation but I still can't say no to him...

I know I'm just a friend to him that's why it hurts a lot...

:weep::weep::weep:

I

hmmm...well i guess 'been to your situation many times (mas mabigat pa nga minsan kasi hindi lang ex..sometimes while on the relationship pa)...i don't know but I always end up getting involve with such relationship kahit alam ko ng masasaktan ako..matigas ulo eh hehe...nwei trust me on this one..if you want a serious relationship and don't want to get hurt then don't get deeply involve unless you know the real score..tips on how you will know what's the real score is to let him tell you straight whatever it is...don't assume or should I say NEVER..hehe..but it is still case to case basis din kasi, depende sa tao, sa nararamdaman..pero one thing for sure kung hindi nya sinasabi sayo ng diretso na gusto ka nya or love ka nya at di na nya mahal yung isa then don't bother yourself...mag enjoy ka sa iba..ako eto still suffering coz i end up with a man na hanggang ngayon di ko pa din sure kung pinili ba nya ko kasi ako mahal nya or dahil ayaw na lang sa kanya ng GF nya after nya malaman na may relasyon din kami..basta mahirap yan...kahit sabihin nya sayong hindi ikaw mahal ko etc hindi pa din palagay loob mo di ba kasi who knows..kung nagsasabi sya ng totoo o hindi..sometimes kahit totoo pa sinasabi nya admit it mahirap maniwala...pero syempre kahit anung sabihin namin sayo ikaw pa din magdedecide...most of the times kahit alam na natin dapat gawin sinusunod pa din natin kung anu gusto natin at nararamdaman..but like in every relationship be ready to get hurt....just avoid too much complications like getting pregnant or something coz you may not be able to decide for what you really want and may regret in the future... ;)

most of the times kahit alam na natin dapat gawin sinusunod pa din natin kung anu gusto natin at nararamdaman..

yeah, this is true... We tend not to do what is right coz matigas ang ulo natin... kaya because of it super sermon ang inabot ko sa bestfriend ko... ang tigas kasi ng ulo ko pero now I'm trying to move on... started already by keeping away from him... hay sana lang makaya ko to...

Back
Top Bottom