Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[ADVISE] Help in Assembling/Building/Choosing/Upgrading Your Computer

OhNow3P

Proficient
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Power Stone
Reality Stone
Soul Stone
Time Stone
Hi guys,

I started this thread to help everyone wanting a new computer. All you need to do is post the following:
Code:
budget:
usage:

other miscellaneous requirements:

*If to be used for gaming,. please indicate the games you wish to play.

The prices i will be using are those that come from major shops in gilmore and also PCexpress and others... The prices will only reflect that of which on the date of my post.

also please put your requests in this format:

Processor:
Motherboard:
RAM:

Video Card:

Hard Drive:
Optical Drive:

Power Supply:
Casing:

monitor:

Accessories:

please indicate (at least)the size of the hard disk desired, and also what you need/have/prefer.

Thanks.

How to get to Gilmore:
commuting... From EDSA get on the MRT to Cubao and take the other train and get off at Gilmore station. so easy.
driving... Via aurora is the easiest way from EDSA. anyway, just ask na lang cos i dunno where you'll be coming from.

An example post would be as follows:
Hi. Please help me buy a computer for my son. He will be using it mainly for school and some games. He likes to play Dota and L4D. Our budget for the PC would be 20K. We already have a printer, monitor and speakers. Our monitor is a 17" CRT monitor. My son said he prefers 1gb video card.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Mobo: Gigabyte GA-880GM-USB3L
Processor: AMD fx4100
Ram: 8gb(2x4gb) G.skill Ripjaws
HDD: 1TB Seagate Barracuda
320gb Western Digital
PSU: 500W SilverStone 80plus.
Current Case: Generic

Pasuggest naman ako ng bang for the buck na video card for far cry games.
Yung pang student meal lang sana. :dance:

- -

Bakit kaya wala pa nagbebenta dito sa amin ng g4620? Merun dito g4560 lang at tag 2995php (mura lang )davao city

Mobo: Gigabyte GA-880GM-USB3L
Processor: AMD fx4100
Ram: 8gb(2x4gb) G.skill Ripjaws
HDD: 1TB Seagate Barracuda
320gb Western Digital
PSU: 500W SilverStone 80plus.
Current Case: Generic

Pasuggest naman ako ng bang for the buck na video card for far cry games.
Yung pang student meal lang sana. :dance:

Rx 460 is your choice

whats with galax that youre so specific with it? i dont have nvidia so just curious because i know someone who i play games with is planning to buy a 1060.

bakit po kaya
"AMD Freesync Not supported" nakalagay sa RADEON SEETINGS under DISPLAY
naka HDMI ako
or need po ba talaga naka displayport

thanks

bakit po kaya
"AMD Freesync Not supported" nakalagay sa RADEON SEETINGS under DISPLAY
naka HDMI ako
or need po ba talaga naka displayport

thanks

lg monitor mo dba un 68vq wala display port yan or meron?? Pag kakaalm ko bya hdmi un freesybc nyan

- - - Updated - - -

bes yung galax 3gb variant

e:hhhhh ayaw mo asus

just to clarify, what gpu do you have? from your previous post, you were leaning towards gtx1060 which isnt compatible.

Back
Top Bottom