Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[ADVISE] Help in Assembling/Building/Choosing/Upgrading Your Computer

OhNow3P

Proficient
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Power Stone
Reality Stone
Soul Stone
Time Stone
Hi guys,

I started this thread to help everyone wanting a new computer. All you need to do is post the following:
Code:
budget:
usage:

other miscellaneous requirements:

*If to be used for gaming,. please indicate the games you wish to play.

The prices i will be using are those that come from major shops in gilmore and also PCexpress and others... The prices will only reflect that of which on the date of my post.

also please put your requests in this format:

Processor:
Motherboard:
RAM:

Video Card:

Hard Drive:
Optical Drive:

Power Supply:
Casing:

monitor:

Accessories:

please indicate (at least)the size of the hard disk desired, and also what you need/have/prefer.

Thanks.

How to get to Gilmore:
commuting... From EDSA get on the MRT to Cubao and take the other train and get off at Gilmore station. so easy.
driving... Via aurora is the easiest way from EDSA. anyway, just ask na lang cos i dunno where you'll be coming from.

An example post would be as follows:
Hi. Please help me buy a computer for my son. He will be using it mainly for school and some games. He likes to play Dota and L4D. Our budget for the PC would be 20K. We already have a printer, monitor and speakers. Our monitor is a 17" CRT monitor. My son said he prefers 1gb video card.

Thank you.

Last edited:
medyo bumababa na mga GPU prices ngayon... konti na lang... babalik rin yan sa pre-2020 prices🤑

last year bumigay na yung 4th gen i7 and 980ti ko. here's my updated specs:
ryzen 5 3600
msi b450m mortar max
corsair 16gb 3200mhz ddr4
pny 500gb nvme ssd
2tb wd blue hdd
tecware fusion case
Royal Kludge Rk987 mechanical keyboard (mods)
Rapoo MT750s wireless mouse

recycled parts:
crucial 250gb ssd (work files)
tammuz 250gb ssd (linux)
seasonic m12ii 520w bronze
2nd hand rx570
2nd hand 32" 144hz aoc curved monitor

also bought a logitech z333 speaker set attached to a usb type c DAC/AMP.

🤘

Subbing to this thread kahit na hirap mag recommend ng cheap build ngayon na brand new haha. Halos 3400g nakikita kong common builds for "online class".
Mahal parin gpu kakacheck ko lang, gusto ko na palitan tong 1070 ti.

Tanong ko lang kung anong build kung pang office lang with client network server setup. At anong OS ang stable sa network na gagamitin. Yung tipong pang treasury lang na server set up.

Tanong ko lang kung anong build kung pang office lang with client network server setup. At anong OS ang stable sa network na gagamitin. Yung tipong pang treasury lang na server set up.

Windows 2000 pwede mo subukan if for network server lang naman. Pero if sobrang daming workstation niyan go for Windows 10

Windows 2000 pwede mo subukan if for network server lang naman. Pero if sobrang daming workstation niyan go for Windows 10
Opo madaming workstations. Nagka problema ako sa pag network kasi yung iba windows7 pa, yung iba naka windows 10 na.

Back
Top Bottom