Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[ADVISE] Help in Assembling/Building/Choosing/Upgrading Your Computer

OhNow3P

Proficient
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Power Stone
Reality Stone
Soul Stone
Time Stone
Hi guys,

I started this thread to help everyone wanting a new computer. All you need to do is post the following:
Code:
budget:
usage:

other miscellaneous requirements:

*If to be used for gaming,. please indicate the games you wish to play.

The prices i will be using are those that come from major shops in gilmore and also PCexpress and others... The prices will only reflect that of which on the date of my post.

also please put your requests in this format:

Processor:
Motherboard:
RAM:

Video Card:

Hard Drive:
Optical Drive:

Power Supply:
Casing:

monitor:

Accessories:

please indicate (at least)the size of the hard disk desired, and also what you need/have/prefer.

Thanks.

How to get to Gilmore:
commuting... From EDSA get on the MRT to Cubao and take the other train and get off at Gilmore station. so easy.
driving... Via aurora is the easiest way from EDSA. anyway, just ask na lang cos i dunno where you'll be coming from.

An example post would be as follows:
Hi. Please help me buy a computer for my son. He will be using it mainly for school and some games. He likes to play Dota and L4D. Our budget for the PC would be 20K. We already have a printer, monitor and speakers. Our monitor is a 17" CRT monitor. My son said he prefers 1gb video card.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Re: [ADVISE]Help you build/choose a Computer

Hello ulit mga sir..
So napag-isip ko na after so many days na i'll go for the APU for the meantime and if magka budget uli at bumaba na yung mga prices, bibili na ako ng new proccie at gpu at gagawin kong 2nd pc to.. If possible sana sir pag bibili ako ng bagong cpu at gpu compatible sa mobo ko.. Eto yung mga naisip kong bilhin..
Ano po ba maisusuggest nyong bilhin ko or papalitan dito sir kasi bibili na sguro ako paisa isa for the next few weeks.. Salamat sa makakatulong

Processor: Ryzen 5 2400g
Motherboard:
RAM: Atleast 2x8 max Ghz

Video Card: wag muna

Hard Drive:
Optical Drive:

Power Supply:
Casing:Cougar Panzer-G Tempered Glass Famung Mid Tower Case (CGR-PANZER-G)

monitor: 144mhz 1ms

magkano max budget mo para dito sir?

Around 30-40k siguro sir or depende kasi paisa isa kong bibilhin yung mga parts..

Nagsimula ng bumaba price ng gtx 1060. Marami na rin nagbbenta ng 2nd hand sa tpc. Wait nyo na lang bumalik sa normal price palabas na asic miner for eth. Hehe..

you should get a better cpu if you want to make use of 144mhz display.

d po ba enough yung 2400g sa 144mhz na display? if so, anong better cpu gagamitin ko para ma sulit ko yung 144?

iamGermel bukod sa hindi kaya sir, medyo mahal talaga ang 144mhz na monitor

atleast an i5-8400 kung kaya ng budget mo

I see.. what if gawin nating ryzen 1600x, anong better gpu para makaya natin yung 144mhz sir?

I see.. what if gawin nating ryzen 1600x, anong better gpu para makaya natin yung 144mhz sir?

kung plan mo mag amd sir wait ka muna, kasi palabas na yung 2xxx series nila ryzen2, mas matataas core speed nun
sa video card kasi dipende kung anong plan mo, gsync or freesync? mas mahal mga monitor ng gsync (nvidia), anong monitor po ba balak mo?

d ako familiar sa gsync nor freesync sir eh, gusto ko lang ma kuha yung 144mhz or kahit yung typical na pwedeng maka 1080p gaming pwede na yun.. d naman ako hardcore gamer iilang games lang nilalaro ko, yung gusto ko sanang makuha is smooth gameplay saka stable 60fps kahit high settings lang.. preferably ryzen build

d ako familiar sa gsync nor freesync sir eh, gusto ko lang ma kuha yung 144mhz or kahit yung typical na pwedeng maka 1080p gaming pwede na yun.. d naman ako hardcore gamer iilang games lang nilalaro ko, yung gusto ko sanang makuha is smooth gameplay saka stable 60fps kahit high settings lang.. preferably ryzen build

para mareach mo sir yung 144mhz need mo ng monitor na nagsupport ng 144mhz. gsync is for nvidia graphics card and freesync for amd. safest is gtx1050 pero for sure na 144mhz masmataas need mo like 1060 to 1070.

ah nice2 kasi aim ko yung 1070 soon incase bumaba yung price nyan.. mukhang pwede ko pa rin pala talaga antayin yung ryzen 2 bakasakali.. thanks!

you should list what games you play. as an example - on rotr, even the 1800x paired with gtx1080 at 1080p couldnt hit 144. if you generally play single games, 60 fps is fine. 144fps usually matters with fast paced competitive games.

Ohh sorry2.. gusto ko sana mag try ng mga single player games, siguro evil within/2, re7, pero usually nilalaro ko is LoL saka ROS kasi d kaya ng current pc ko yung pubg.. would like to aim high, if not ultra, sa mga games na yan

d po ba enough yung 2400g sa 144mhz na display? if so, anong better cpu gagamitin ko para ma sulit ko yung 144?

mukhang di mo naintidihan kung ano yung "144hz" (not mhz. there's a million times difference between them). 144hz means 144 cycles per second or up to 144 frames ang kaya nya display per second. kung 60 fps lang habol mo, then you won't need a 144hz monitor.

next is adaptive sync/refresh rates. yan ang common term used for the function of Gsync and Freesync.
Before we dive into the differences between FreeSync and G-Sync, let’s take a quick look at the adaptive sync, or variable refresh rate, technology underneath both.

Your graphics card pushes images to your monitor as fast as it can, but traditional monitors refresh their image at a set rate—a 60Hz monitor, say, refreshes every 1/60th of a second. When your graphics card delivers frames outside of that schedule, your monitor shows a portion of one frame and the next frame onscreen simultaneously, resulting in the dreaded screen tearing. It looks as if the picture is trying to split itself in two and take off in different directions, and it only worsens the more dynamic your game’s frame rate becomes. It’s ugly. Damned ugly.

The VSync setting for your graphics card helps but introduces some negatives of its own: stuttering and sluggish input lag, as the technology tells your graphics card to wait on a new frame until the monitor is ready for it.

FreeSync and G-Sync eradicate all those problems by synchronizing the refresh rate of your monitor with the refresh rate of your graphics card (up to the monitor’s maximum refresh rate). When your video card pushes out a new frame, the adaptive sync monitor displays it—simple as that. If your graphics card is generating 52 frames a second, your monitor refreshes at 52Hz. The end result? Wonderfully smooth gameplay.

source: pcworld

pero to fully utilize a 144hz display, you'll need a really powerful CPU and video card with really high clock speeds. pero kung 1080p lang naman, gtx1070 is more than enough... but not all games in max settings. 1st gen ryzen's clock speed doesn't seem to be enough though. :noidea: yung tipong mga unlocked i5 7600k, 8600k, i7 7700k, 8700k tapos OC to around 4.8~5ghz

pero kung mag nvidia card ka, nandyan naman yung extra cost ng gsync which is around 10k more expensive than an equivalent freesync monitor.

pwede naman yung 2400G sa 144hz na monitor, pero kung ma-achieve mo yung 144 fps, yan ay depende sa laro at settings mo. CS:GO, kaya siguro... just keep your expectations in check :chinese: kasi ang katumbas lang na built-in graphics ng mga APU ay a little slower sa rx550/gtx1030 lang. and those 2 are just entry level graphics cards.

grabe talaga mga pc parts ngayun ang mamahal na... last year bumili ako ng pc parts ito pa yung mga presyo..
asus h110 m.2 -3450
16gb(2x8) 2133 ddr4 - 3000
gtx 1050 -5990
pentium g4560 -2990..
ok lang pang gamin mid to high .. hindi pa ako nakalaro ng pubg at ros

Hi gusto sana mgbuild ng pc for gaming pero 10-15k lang budget ko. Corei5 sana at kahit potato na yung ibang parts. Salamat.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi gusto sana mgbuild ng pc for gaming pero 10-15k lang budget ko. Corei5 sana at kahit potato na yung ibang parts. Salamat.

- - - Updated - - -

Motherboard lga1151 Gigabyte H310M S2H 3700 PHP
Intel Core i5-8400 Processor (9M Cache, 2.8Ghz) 9650 PHP.

Total 13, 350.

2 parts pa lang yan. Mag second hand ka na lang na i5 7th gen. Dami sa tipidpc niyan.

TY na check ko na diyan ganu pa rin ang price.

Pre built nalang cguro kunin ko haist....

- - - Updated - - -

TY na check ko na diyan ganu pa rin ang price.

Pre built nalang cguro kunin ko haist....

Back
Top Bottom