Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Anong Religion Mo at Bakit?

anong relihiyon mo?

• aetheist

Votes: 25 8.7%
  • islam

Votes: 24 8.3%
  • protestant

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • iglesia ni kristo

Votes: 55 19.1%
  • seventh day adventist

Votes: 10 3.5%
  • baptist

Votes: 8 2.8%
  • jehovas witness

Votes: 9 3.1%
  • born again christian

Votes: 35 12.2%
  • dating daan

Votes: 17 5.9%
  • el shaddai

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • jesus is lord

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • doane baptist

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • interfaith

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • catholic

Votes: 74 25.7%
  • others(note:voters name will not be displayed)

Votes: 25 8.7%

• Total voters
haha oo nga naman..tama si thrown..science has limitation but it continues to discover new things day after day..di sila tumitigil..neverendeing hanggat may pwedeng tuklasin at pag aralan..tuloy parin ang science..kung dati nga di kaya ng tao na makapunta sa buwan eh..ngayun kaya na..

..unlike sa religion na nakasentro lang sa book..wala man lang nadadagdag hehe..kaya tuloy yung ibang ideas dun eh paso na..hehe..in reality religion is the one who has absolute limitation..

anyway sori sa ot..natuwa lang sa post..:clap:

sa religion tuloy tuloy ang pera tuloy tuloy ang saya ng lider nito while conditioning the minds of their members kung ano ang tinanggap nilang paniniwala yun na yun and they just stop there and that's it... how pity! robbing the man-hours of their members that would have been much better spent in improving this world for future generations(like science) kaysa ubusin ang oras sa paniniwalang malapit na ang katapusan yaman naman ng yaman ang leaders nila ang masama pa ipamamana nila ang paniniwalang yan sa mga anak nila and without questioning their parent's belief by probability ay tatanggapin na rin yun ng mga anak nila.. buddhist man o xtian man o muslim man yan parepareho lang

Last edited:
sa religion tuloy tuloy ang pera tuloy tuloy ang saya ng lider nito while conditioning the minds of their members kung ano ang tinanggap nilang paniniwala yun na yun and they just stop there and that's it... how pity! robbing the man-hours of their members that would have been much better spent in improving this world for future generations(like science) kaysa ubusin ang oras sa paniniwalang malapit na ang katapusan yaman naman ng yaman ang leaders nila ang masama pa ipamamana nila ang paniniwalang yan sa mga anak nila and without questioning their parent's belief by probability ay tatanggapin na rin yun ng mga anak nila.. buddhist man o xtian man o muslim man yan parepareho lang

you have your own opinion but not all the same because not all are believers of religion and i dont know your affiliation to beliefs.i i think this is not the right place for anyone to argue(im a theist )so maybe elsewhere[?].this is only a survey thread perhaps just a little more than for a question: ..anong religion mo at bakit? so lets help keep it that way.:)peace.. lets respect ts and im not trying to be someone more than just another quoter here.

Last edited:
it doesnt need a reason to join a religion....its like asking "why do you love your mother?".....
Those who join for a reason doesnt realize what faith or what even love is.....Im a Catholic by the way....

^but i know you will agree if I say that joining / not joining a religious org is not like asking why do i love my mother?

you can always love everyone even if you don't have a religion. If you are looking for a reason then let me ask you
something. If let's say, God appeared in front of the whole world and then told everybody that he chooses a certain sect
to saved, would you not ask why? would you not ask for a reason?

haha oo nga naman..tama si thrown..science has limitation but it continues to discover new things day after day..di sila tumitigil..neverendeing hanggat may pwedeng tuklasin at pag aralan..tuloy parin ang science..kung dati nga di kaya ng tao na makapunta sa buwan eh..ngayun kaya na..

..unlike sa religion na nakasentro lang sa book..wala man lang nadadagdag hehe..kaya tuloy yung ibang ideas dun eh paso na..hehe..in reality religion is the one who has absolute limitation..

anyway sori sa ot..natuwa lang sa post..:clap:

di ka naman galit sa mga religion :lol:
this is polling thread anyway :)

state your religion guys! former catholic and christian now :)

Last edited:
the ts is just asking for a sect or denomination.at andami ng off topic, naninira lang naman.haay..peace!Christian by the way.thanks!

^but i know you will agree if I say that joining / not joining a religious org is not like asking why do i love my mother?

you can always love everyone even if you don't have a religion. If you are looking for a reason then let me ask you
something. If let's say, God appeared in front of the whole world and then told everybody that he chooses a certain sect
to saved, would you not ask why? would you not ask for a reason?

Why would god do that, just choose a certain sect? I will ask him why, but i suppose that reason or answer would incourage me to join that sect. :salute:

for the sake of the topic:

katoliko po

but lately im listenning to Ang Dating Daan

for the sake of the topic:

katoliko po

but lately im listenning to Ang Dating Daan

Islam is my Religion. :hat:
M a proud Muslim ..:thumbsup:
Bakit? Just 'cause. Wlang bakit. Gnun eh. :salute:

Back
Top Bottom