Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Anong Religion Mo at Bakit?

anong relihiyon mo?

• aetheist

Votes: 25 8.7%
  • islam

Votes: 24 8.3%
  • protestant

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • iglesia ni kristo

Votes: 55 19.1%
  • seventh day adventist

Votes: 10 3.5%
  • baptist

Votes: 8 2.8%
  • jehovas witness

Votes: 9 3.1%
  • born again christian

Votes: 35 12.2%
  • dating daan

Votes: 17 5.9%
  • el shaddai

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • jesus is lord

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • doane baptist

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • interfaith

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • catholic

Votes: 74 25.7%
  • others(note:voters name will not be displayed)

Votes: 25 8.7%

• Total voters
Roman Catholic :D

But I nakakasalamuha din ako sa mga Christians, lalo na yung mga kanta nila, ang gaganda :p

hmmm guys

sino sino ba ang mga religion considered as Christians?

im a roman catholic,may bestfriend akong inc kaya yung ibang kapatid niya nakakasalamuha ko

I think mas maganda pong tanong ay kung "Ano po ba ang meaning ng Christian"? Then tsaka na po papasok yung tanong mo:salute:

cge po.. isama nyo na yan sa katanungan ko at

1. Sino/Anong religion base sa "POLL" ang christian..?

(kasi parang halos lahat christian)... para po sa mga confused dyan.. ang katanungan ko...

My religion is Pastafarianism. I believe in Flying Spaghetti Monster as the one true God. It has been the religion I've been wanting to since my existence. Ngayon ko lang nahanap. May his sauce be upon you. Ramen.

natawa ako..
narinig ko na yang flying spahetti monster.. lol

My religion is Pastafarianism. I believe in Flying Spaghetti Monster as the one true God. It has been the religion I've been wanting to since my existence. Ngayon ko lang nahanap. May his sauce be upon you. Ramen.

ramen?

PROUD TO BE A

"BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN"

SIMPLE BECAUSE WITHOUT CHRIST I Am Nothing

Last edited:
kat0lik yata ako pero di ako nagsisimba imp0rtante ba ang religi0n sa isang ta0?

Proud to be a member of Members Church of God international with Ang Dating Daan evangelism program as it's locally known but this title is never the name of the Organization..its been Members Church of God International as registered in the Securities instead.Perhaps due to its popularity,many often use the phrase Dating daan referring to those members who have joined the group.If you were to ask me why I'm here..well i'm happy where i am now..i wont say anything more because its just a survey...i just wanted to share my vote as required by this thread..thanks

hindi sa religion
kundi sa relationship k Lord

religion is biblical because Christ was the one who established it so we cannot just ignore the fact that indeed it's necessary for one to be saved.It's we who must find where that religion can be found.It's in the bible(i'm speaking on for bible believing people here)Rejecting the religion is tantamount to saying that we refuse or reject Christ who founded this religion..If you have a bible turn the page on the book of James 1:27 then you'll come across the word religion..hence if say or we adhere to Jesus teaching then we are obliged to believe it...The word religion is not something which is absent from the scriptures and been existing for thousand years since time immemorial.On a personal note,it's a neccesary thing for my service to my god..for it's being practiced within a group of people who chose to serve God wholeheartedly..it's also one of the essences of being a Christian so it's quite necessary to have it practiced by people that fear God ...its a way of life actually..

Back
Top Bottom