Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Anong Religion Mo at Bakit?

anong relihiyon mo?

• aetheist

Votes: 25 8.7%
  • islam

Votes: 24 8.3%
  • protestant

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • iglesia ni kristo

Votes: 55 19.1%
  • seventh day adventist

Votes: 10 3.5%
  • baptist

Votes: 8 2.8%
  • jehovas witness

Votes: 9 3.1%
  • born again christian

Votes: 35 12.2%
  • dating daan

Votes: 17 5.9%
  • el shaddai

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • jesus is lord

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • doane baptist

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • interfaith

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • catholic

Votes: 74 25.7%
  • others(note:voters name will not be displayed)

Votes: 25 8.7%

• Total voters
Re: Anong Religion Mo?

:yipee:
roman catholic po ako.im proud of it. and im very loyal to my religion.

katoliko ako.

i am a born again Christian.

no offense to others, but i simply don't look at others religion.
i believe that religion is a way to simply create division within people.
have you ever think that because of religion, a lot of things happen from a small point of view or opinion.
in history, if you happen to watch Kingdom of Heaven, it was between the muslims and christians.
now a lot of sects has existed that even divide people and take away unity.

religion is not important, it is your relationship with whom you believe is in fact what is and what will be the most important thing.

have anyone of you ever asked yourself if i'm a Catholic (Roman Catholic), if i'm an Iglesia ni Cristo, if i'm a Muslim, if i'm Jehova's Witness, if i'm 4th Watcher, if i'm with Ang Dating Daan, if i'm a Baptist, if i'm a Born Again, what was the thing i have contributed to share the love of whom i believe in?
what did i do to tell others about my maker? about my saviour? about my redeemer?

have you ever asked yourself, what on earth am I here for?
did you discover your life's purpose by joining religious groups. if so.

God bless all of you:pray:

pwede ba free lancer?
i mean i believe in the existence of God pero la talaga kong totoong religion.

if you mean free lancer, that you believe in the existence of God and you don't have a relationship with Him, what would be the sense of believing in your creator without a relationship?

see, it's like how your standing or how's your kinship with your mom, dad, maybe husband, children, friends and others to whom you also believed in? what's the importance of having a relationship with whom you believe?

so what does really having relationship with God differs from just believing in His existence?

most of people do believe in Jesus, with Muslims, he is one of the prophet; with christians & catholics, He is God, with INC, He is just the son of God.
now, picture this sample, you & me know and believe in the president. she is GMA, but we don't have a relationship with her, we know her but she don't know us because we are not related to her. we don't get the VIP treatment like her children get from being related to her. even just being friend with the president gets you a lot of benefits and special discourse

same with God our Almighty Father.
i knew Him, everyone know Him, even the devil knows a lot about Him more than we do. Satan even know a lot of verses in the bible about God more than I & you do.
but the question is, what is our relationship with him?
are we contented of what we have & we don't need His abundant grace that's why we just wanna believe in Him.
having relationship with God is being the child of God, and being a child of God let you be under His grace and mercy and forgiveness. being a child of God gives you blessings exceeding your imagination.

it will be upto you and to other people if you just want to believe in your maker aside from having a wonderful relationship with Him:pray:

God bless you all:pray:

if you mean free lancer, that you believe in the existence of God and you don't have a relationship with Him, what would be the sense of believing in your creator without a relationship?

see, it's like how your standing or how's your kinship with your mom, dad, maybe husband, children, friends and others to whom you also believed in? what's the importance of having a relationship with whom you believe?

so what does really having relationship with God differs from just believing in His existence?

most of people do believe in Jesus, with Muslims, he is one of the prophet; with christians & catholics, He is God, with INC, He is just the son of God.
now, picture this sample, you & me know and believe in the president. she is GMA, but we don't have a relationship with her, we know her but she don't know us because we are not related to her. we don't get the VIP treatment like her children get from being related to her. even just being friend with the president gets you a lot of benefits and special discourse

same with God our Almighty Father.
i knew Him, everyone know Him, even the devil knows a lot about Him more than we do. Satan even know a lot of verses in the bible about God more than I & you do.
but the question is, what is our relationship with him?
are we contented of what we have & we don't need His abundant grace that's why we just wanna believe in Him.
having relationship with God is being the child of God, and being a child of God let you be under His grace and mercy and forgiveness. being a child of God gives you blessings exceeding your imagination.

it will be upto you and to other people if you just want to believe in your maker aside from having a wonderful relationship with Him:pray:

God bless you all:pray:

Ihave my own private relationship with God po..

i'm a born again christian too...
well, I agree that religion really is not that important. It really is you personal relationship with your God that matters.

azterisky :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom